Taliban Threatened To Send 2,000 Suicide Bombers to Washington DC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The Taliban late last year reportedly warned the United States that it will deploy 2,000 suicide bombers to Washington, D.C., if the Biden administration follows through with a plan to post the same number of soldiers at the U.S. embassy facility in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Let’s go Brandon!

The Taliban late last year reportedly warned the United States that it will deploy 2,000 suicide bombers to Washington, D.C., if the Biden administration follows through with a plan to post the same number of soldiers at the U.S. embassy facility in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Let’s go Brandon!

The US does not get to dictate how many US soldiers can be in Afghanistan.
For the illegal US attacks on the innocent Taliban, the US should be charged with war crimes.

I'd say this probably belongs in the conspiracy theory sub-forum, but the whole world seems to have gone off the rails. . . so meh.

The US does not get to dictate how many US soldiers can be in Afghanistan.
For the illegal US attacks on the innocent Taliban, the US should be charged with war crimes.
Don’t know much about how embassies work or what they are, do ya.

Don’t know much about how embassies work or what they are, do ya.

The Taliban do not even have to allow a US embassy there at all.
And the common belief an embassy is foreign soil is generally false.
A country can give the embassy soil to the other country, but that actually rarely happens.

Let’s go Brandon!

So what? I remember when the Taliban threatened to defeat the USA and wipe it off the earth.

So what? I remember when the Taliban threatened to defeat the USA and wipe it off the earth.
Well, they defeated the USA, and they’re doing very well with wiping us off the face of the earth with Democrats as their allies.

What was your point again?

This thread has nothing to do with Trump and any future mentions of him to derail this thread off topic will result in being banned from the thread entirely

Forum List

Back