Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

And the hits they keep on coming.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.
I know the feeling. some people love to retaliate when they get fired.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.
Quite the misogynist, aren't you. Attack the victim and try to destroy her character.

Disgusting.

LOL!! Reade would beat a polygraph? Biden would feel guilty about everything and obviously fail??
YOU CANNOT PROTECT BIDEN FROM THE TRUTH....AND YOU KNOW IT

We've already blown up Reade's lying stories... expect her to slink back under her rock in short order.

Please outline any inconsistencies in Tara's story. Biden digitally raped her, period.

What you forgot Ford latter admitted it was a smear campaign ?

She said nothing of the sort.

Hey, I heard she said that she was really an alien from Zeta Reticuli!!!!
My butt Ford admitted it was all about ROE vs Wade and it was a smear campaign.

It wasn't a smear campaign. Multiple women came forward with stories about Kavenaugh's toxic behaviour around women. But most of all it was his snarling, partisan, over the top performance in the Senate that fully displayed all of the reasons why this entitled snot was undeserving of his seat on the SC. His defiance and anger at the allegations were unseemly and inauthentic.

The FBI did a strictly limited investigation with a set list of witnesses and no follow up. Even the Republican Senators said they believed Ford, but they voted to confirm Kavenaugh anyway, because the Base.
It wasn't a smear campaign.

Just when I thought you couldn't get an dumber.

I did, hun. I did, ya lying dog-faced pony soldier. It's a shame Biden won't even be the nominee

Oh, nope. this thing is blowing up in your faces...

Not that it's going to matter. With Great Depression 2, Trump is probably going to lose by Herbert Hoover margins.

Not to mention 200,000 dead Americans, while the rest of the world closes its borders to Americans, so that you're trapped in the USA with this pandemic raging. You really are on your own with this one.

Trump has been trying to secured "exclusive rights" to a vaccine so his buddies can profit mightily on it. He offered $1 billion to a German pharmacuetical company with a promising vaccine. Angela Merkel told him to go fuck himself. 140 countries working on a vaccine have signed a pact that any vaccine will be offered to the world free of charge.

Trump is still looking to profit off the deaths of Americans.
Not to mention 200,000 dead Americans,

We have nowhere near that many dead from the Chinese virus, you lying POS asswipe.

Our it could be she wouldn't give out her pussy to Senator Joe Biden. Just tossing that out there smart guy.

Or could it be that she kept coming on to Joe, dressing inappropriately and making herself "available" to him, and Joe just wasn't interested.
The old "She deserved to be raped because of her clothes" defense. What a disgusting POS you are.

It wasn't a smear campaign. Multiple women came forward with stories about Kavenaugh's toxic behaviour around women. But most of all it was his snarling, partisan, over the top performance in the Senate that fully displayed all of the reasons why this entitled snot was undeserving of his seat on the SC. His defiance and anger at the allegations were unseemly and inauthentic.

The FBI did a strictly limited investigation with a set list of witnesses and no follow up. Even the Republican Senators said they believed Ford, but they voted to confirm Kavenaugh anyway, because the Base.
You think she was with out fault?

View attachment 336780

She wasn't the one asking for a seat on the Supreme Court, was she?

I personally think this is a classic case of Karma being a total bitch. Brett Kavenaugh was the architect of the Monica Lewinsky scandal. He's the guy who came up with the idea of going after Clinton's women as a way to take Clinton down. He wrote the questions which Bill Clinton stupidly lied about.

When we attack someone else, we usually attack what we don't like in ourselves. Donald Trump used to call other people "fat" a lot - because he feared getting fat. Now that he is fat, I notice he doesn't call Jerry Nadler "Fat Jerry" any more, and he's stopped calling women "fat".

I think Kavenaugh attacked Clinton on the women because it was his own area of vulnerability. His anger in the Senate hearings was the anger of a guilty man who is cornered and lashing out. It was not righteous, nor was it outrage at false charges. It was the snarling ferocity of a cornered rat.
Brett Kavenaugh was the architect of the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Link? How did Kavenaugh force Slick to shove a cigar up Lewinski and then lie about it under oath?

Her story doesn't add up...she has ZERO evidence..and a history of being a grifter

SO....
Your right Ford was a liar and even those around her said so.. Now Reade has 4 statements during the time frame, the phone call by her mother to a radio show and a complaint that has magically vanished....

No one called Ford a liar. No one remembered the incident because Ford told no one it happened at the time, and blamed herself for having been drinking. As someone who remembers these kinds of parties as a teenager, her story is one that many girls could tell. "Hey guys, there's a drunk girl upstairs take on all comers". I never took a drink at parties out of fear of ending up as "that girl". That's what happened to girls who got drunk at parties. And forever after she'd be the slut at that party we went to.

In reality, guys would ply girls with liquor in the hopes of breaking down their resistance. There was no concept of "consent". If you could render the girl incapable of resisting, that was good enough. Many of Kavenaugh's friends confirmed that this was a pattern of behaviour within their all boys school. Their yearbook shows their utter distain and young misogyny in full bloom.

Kavenaugh is an entitled young white boy. I met a few of them when I was younger. They expected girls to fall at their feet, and took offense when we laughed in their faces at their condescending arrogance. They didn't have to abuse women, they just liked doing it. You could see that sneering arrogance is his treatment of the female Democratic Senators.

His whole "I like beer" rant with eyes bugging out of his head, was beyond creepy.

What complaint? Reade now says maybe she didn't actually file a complaint, maybe it was just an "intake interview". Reade showed reporters a copy of her employment records, but she didn't have a copy of her complaint. Why not? I kept copies of every employment document. One would think she'd want a copy just for follow up and to make sure nobody made changes after she left their office. And then she changed her story and said maybe still just had an intake interview.

There's also no record of her mother's phone call, and the King show does take names. No evidence there either. Her own brother said she only talked about harassment when asked. Then a day later he called in and changed his story.

Those around her said nothing of the kind. No one has confirmed Reade's story at all, not even her brother. All talked about "harassment", no one confirmed assault. Nor do we have any evidence outside of Reade saying it's her mother, that it really is her mother.

Joe Biden has run for senate multiple times since 1993. Reade said nothing. Joe Biden has run for President multiple times since 1993. Reade said nothing. Joe Biden ran for Vice-President twice, and still, Tara Reide said nothing. Out of "respect" for the candidate. Who "respects" the man who raped them? No woman ever.

Barracka Obama thorough vetted Joe Biden in 2008 and found NOTHING.

Tara Reade is a disgruntled Sanders supporter, who ONLY came forward after Bernie pulled out of the race.
No one called Ford a liar.

She was a proven liar. Her own "witnesses" contradicted her lies, and she lied when she said she couldn't fly to DC to testify because she was afraid of flying. Her extensive travel by air proves she was full of shit, just like you.

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?
WHY NOT DO THOSE POLYGRAPH TESTS LIKE TARA REQUESTED?

Because Polygraphs are voodoo technology.

Point was, there's not a single person in that office that says that Biden did what she said he did, but a whole bunch of people who said she sucked at her job, and dressed like a slut in the office.

Sucking at your job and dressing like a slut does not translate to rape justification. Further, the number of people coming out in support of Biden mirror the numbers that came out in Kavanaugh yet Democrats and Liberals still held to “Me Too” “All Women Should be Believed”. This is what is really being exposed here. Democrats are full of shit when it comes to harassment of women.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
Attack the victim and destroy her character. Quite disgusting.

Tara Reade is a lying whore, and it doesn't take a lot of legwork to realize this. Her story does not hold any relevance or truthfulness, and the ones who believe her also believe Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

The Democrats aint sweating these lies, because her own track record of lying has revealed she's a fruit loop.

People forget that there is a paper trail regarding both of Reade's complaint and her dismissal, assuming, of course, that she was dismissed. It should be all there.

I know something about dressing properly in the government/legal world of Washington, DC. As a young woman in her early 20's, I worked as a certified paralegal at a law firm just a half a block from the White House in the early 1980's. I knew how I was to dress (I have referred to it since as "full navy jacket," suits with a buttoned blouse, skirts and blazers). I saw some people who would come to work looking as if they were going to a nightclub or to stand on a certain corner of 14th and Q, perhaps "waiting for a ride." I even had a scarf ripped off of my neck at the bar downstairs at street level at which the firm's employees congregated for TGIF by a male, married colleague who was drunk and scolded me, in public, for not showing myself off enough.

So I know something about the clothing expectations for people working in downtown DC, and I am curious about the circumstances surrounding Reade's (supposed) dismissal from her job on Capitol Hill.

Remember, she has a personnel file somewhere and the complaint that she filed is in the National Archives.

Her story doesn't add up...she has ZERO evidence..and a history of being a grifter

SO....
Your right Ford was a liar and even those around her said so.. Now Reade has 4 statements during the time frame, the phone call by her mother to a radio show and a complaint that has magically vanished....

No one called Ford a liar. No one remembered the incident because Ford told no one it happened at the time, and blamed herself for having been drinking. As someone who remembers these kinds of parties as a teenager, her story is one that many girls could tell. "Hey guys, there's a drunk girl upstairs take on all comers". I never took a drink at parties out of fear of ending up as "that girl". That's what happened to girls who got drunk at parties. And forever after she'd be the slut at that party we went to.

In reality, guys would ply girls with liquor in the hopes of breaking down their resistance. There was no concept of "consent". If you could render the girl incapable of resisting, that was good enough. Many of Kavenaugh's friends confirmed that this was a pattern of behaviour within their all boys school. Their yearbook shows their utter distain and young misogyny in full bloom.

Kavenaugh is an entitled young white boy. I met a few of them when I was younger. They expected girls to fall at their feet, and took offense when we laughed in their faces at their condescending arrogance. They didn't have to abuse women, they just liked doing it. You could see that sneering arrogance is his treatment of the female Democratic Senators.

His whole "I like beer" rant with eyes bugging out of his head, was beyond creepy.

What complaint? Reade now says maybe she didn't actually file a complaint, maybe it was just an "intake interview". Reade showed reporters a copy of her employment records, but she didn't have a copy of her complaint. Why not? I kept copies of every employment document. One would think she'd want a copy just for follow up and to make sure nobody made changes after she left their office. And then she changed her story and said maybe still just had an intake interview.

There's also no record of her mother's phone call, and the King show does take names. No evidence there either. Her own brother said she only talked about harassment when asked. Then a day later he called in and changed his story.

Those around her said nothing of the kind. No one has confirmed Reade's story at all, not even her brother. All talked about "harassment", no one confirmed assault. Nor do we have any evidence outside of Reade saying it's her mother, that it really is her mother.

Joe Biden has run for senate multiple times since 1993. Reade said nothing. Joe Biden has run for President multiple times since 1993. Reade said nothing. Joe Biden ran for Vice-President twice, and still, Tara Reide said nothing. Out of "respect" for the candidate. Who "respects" the man who raped them? No woman ever.

Barracka Obama thorough vetted Joe Biden in 2008 and found NOTHING.

Tara Reade is a disgruntled Sanders supporter, who ONLY came forward after Bernie pulled out of the race.

You have no idea sick you are.

Gosh, if the gal can't do her job, she deserves to be raped! Everybody knows that.

Ya dumb c*nt.

View attachment 336780

I personally think this is a classic case of Karma being a total bitch. Brett Kavenaugh was the architect of the Monica Lewinsky scandal. He's the guy who came up with the idea of going after Clinton's women as a way to take Clinton down. He wrote the questions which Bill Clinton stupidly lied about.

When we attack someone else, we usually attack what we don't like in ourselves. Donald Trump used to call other people "fat" a lot - because he feared getting fat. Now that he is fat, I notice he doesn't call Jerry Nadler "Fat Jerry" any more, and he's stopped calling women "fat".

I think Kavenaugh attacked Clinton on the women because it was his own area of vulnerability. His anger in the Senate hearings was the anger of a guilty man who is cornered and lashing out. It was not righteous, nor was it outrage at false charges. It was the snarling ferocity of a cornered rat.

Link? How did Kavenaugh force Slick to shove a cigar up Lewinski and then lie about it under oath?
He is my age, only 30 years old back then

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?
WHY NOT DO THOSE POLYGRAPH TESTS LIKE TARA REQUESTED?

Because Polygraphs are voodoo technology.

Point was, there's not a single person in that office that says that Biden did what she said he did, but a whole bunch of people who said she sucked at her job, and dressed like a slut in the office.
Right, so Tara was asking for it?

You really are a sick individual
TDS morons call that "blaming the victim."

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

No, but when the ONLY evidence is her word, and she's changed her story multiple times, and she has a WHOLE RECORD of cheating, lying and manipulating people, then, um, yeah, she should be the one on trial.

Looks like she's been ripping people off for the last 30 years.

That isn't the only evidence, moron.

View attachment 336780

He is my age, only 30 years old back then
Dragonlady is the biggest lying POS on this board, and that's saying something with all the Dimwingers here.

Her lies are so easily debunked they aren't even worth taking the time to do so. Mocking that lying sack is all that needs to be done.

"A man"? An unidentified anonymous ex Biden staffer made the claim that Reade was fired for incompetence and creepy Joe supporters eat it up like pablum. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back