Target stocks lose 10 billion

I have posted updated financial information for Target, and they are not losing 10 million....they do have a 330 million dollar differed tax liability due this year...

You're trying to blow smoke up their ass, Target's stock value dropped billions. That is called a corporate loss...and for the idiot that stated Target could care less? If that wasn't so stupid it would be comical. Target may not care but you can damn well bet their shareholders do

I have posted updated financial information for Target, and they are not losing 10 million....they do have a 330 million dollar differed tax liability due this year...

You're trying to blow smoke up their ass, Target's stock value dropped billions. That is called a corporate loss...and for the idiot that stated Target could care less? If that wasn't so stupid it would be comical. Target may not care but you can damn well bet their shareholders do
The story posted in the OP said they may lose money, they did not state they already have, stupid tool...

That tough feedback includes a consumer boycott that now has 1.2 million supporters, much damage to the company’s brand, and a massive sell-off on Wall Street that has chopped the company’s share price from almost $84 on April 19 to $75.70 on May 11.

That’s a loss of $8.30 per share, or 10 percent, or almost $5 billion since April 19. Of course, some part of that loss is due to President Barack Obama’s weak economy — but no company is helped by many management decisions that anger so many customers.

69.29USD

There must be something wrong with libs. How could anyone in their right mind think allowing men who think they are women, use of the women's room?

Hatred is so easy for some, Breitbart since it is a right wing journal would celebrate anything intolerant of others. So un-American and yet hate always finds the weak who require it to pump up their emptiness and feelings of inadequacy. See the ignorance in replies above.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

OH GAWD...........another emotional hemophiliac!!

So now its ok to stomp on the rights of the masses due to the feelings of a handful of mental cases?:bye1:

June 2, 2016: Target's Transgender Policy Impacts Shares
Bloomberg News reported that the company faced its largest drop since 2014: But even then, Target officials refused to admit their new policy was to blame....Chief Executive Brian Cornell said “some stores have had boycotts and protesters” but after looking at the issue, the company found “no measurable impact.”...But when the truth became inescapable, Target Executives reported to Reuters, that the decline was, and I quote: “[Due to] volatile weather....So they blamed climate change on the plunge in their stock price. I’m going to go out on a limb here, and speculate that over 2 million boycotters were responsible for the negative effect, not a rain shower....Fast forward to today. Target stock has fallen over 18%, or $15 a share since the day of the transgender announcement.....Target finally came clean and admitted shares fell the most in more than seven years....Walmart, which the Wall Street Journal notes had some excellent news to share with investors: citing that “Wal-Mart Stores posted surprise revenue growth during the same quarter.So don’t always believe what you hear from financial sources. If they are wrong, or untrustworthy, their investors lose

It's remarkable how wrong liberals are through out history and how accurate conservatives have been in predicting exactly what will happen....

Man arrested after allegedly filming girls in Target dressing room

The talking point answer from a Liberal will be, "It wasn't a transgender that did this". Well, no shit. But the policy to appease someone that can just as easily use the men's room puts women in danger regardless.
Exactly. They are facilitating this kind of nonsense with their idiotic policy. I can't wait until Target goes out of business. I hope it will send a loud and clear message to America that rational people are no going to tolerate this kind of insanity.

I believe you could measure the CEO's time left in his career in days.
They will have no choice if this continues. The one thing they cannot do is backtrack, that will look disingenuous and the media would be all over it; doing more harm than good.
Letting the CEO go, right or wrong, is really the only option they have.
All they need to do is specify only males who underwent surgery or hormone treatment may enter the restrooms of women. There is nothing we can do about those perverts now. It's too late. However, it was stupid to say any man may enter. They should keep transvestites out too.

Forum List

Back