Target Tells China To Pound Sand

Lol Target's a conservative hero suddenly :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Wrong again, but I am happy to see target rooting for America. Unlike anti American piss ants, like yourself.

You know that Target's vendors are American companies...right?
That deal with China. The country the puss ant is pullng for, because he hates Trump.

So, we agree then that Target did not tell China anything and that it is the American companies that will be covering the cost of the tariffs...right?

Lol Target's a conservative hero suddenly :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Wrong again, but I am happy to see target rooting for America. Unlike anti American piss ants, like yourself.

You know that Target's vendors are American companies...right?
That deal with China. The country the puss ant is pullng for, because he hates Trump.

So, we agree then that Target did not tell China anything and that it is the American companies that will be covering the cost of the tariffs...right?
So far your assmption hasn't become anything. I still won't shop at target.

With all the places some claim to boycott I have to wonder where they shop.

It's about time a major American retailer stood behind the President on our trade war with China.

The letter, which was signed by Target’s Chief Merchandising Officer Mark Tritton, reportedly said the company “will not accept any new cost increases related to tariffs on goods imported from China.”
“Our expectation is that you will develop the appropriate contingency plans so that we don’t have to pass price increases along to our guests,” the letter reportedly said, according to The Journal.

Who might this mystery shopper be?
thinking.gif

2011-09-29-michelleobama550.jpg

Target To Its Vendors: Drop Dead (And Absorb Tariff Price Increases)

Target is telling Trump to pound sand not China -

DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHH

:auiqs.jpg:

It's about time a major American retailer stood behind the President on our trade war with China.

The letter, which was signed by Target’s Chief Merchandising Officer Mark Tritton, reportedly said the company “will not accept any new cost increases related to tariffs on goods imported from China.”
“Our expectation is that you will develop the appropriate contingency plans so that we don’t have to pass price increases along to our guests,” the letter reportedly said, according to The Journal.

thinking.gif

I don’t see that creating a single job.
Exactly, no one said it did

thinking.gif

Target is a non player next to walmart

So what? Anybody remotely aware of economics knows each Target store competes with each Walmart in a given area. That person would also know Walmart was built on the backs of closed small American businesses and Chinese crap, which they EXPRESSLY denied they would ever do when the Walton family started the business. Target's distribution chain doesn't use intimidation like Walmart does but has tighter control over it to control their retail prices. Therefore, what I said is as true today as it was yesterday....Walmart can't allow prices to escalate due to the Trump tariffs and keep market share from being lost to Target.

So what? Anybody remotely aware of economics knows each Target store competes with each Walmart in a given area. That person would also know Walmart was built on the backs of closed small American businesses and Chinese crap, which they EXPRESSLY denied they would ever do when the Walton family started the business. Target's distribution chain doesn't use intimidation like Walmart does but has tighter control over it to control their retail prices. Therefore, what I said is as true today as it was yesterday....Walmart can't allow prices to escalate due to the Trump tariffs and keep market share from being lost to Target.
Tell that to poor Americans who work hard and shop at Walmart so they can buy another loaf of bread for the same price

Tell that to poor Americans who work hard and shop at Walmart so they can buy another loaf of bread for the same price

WTF are you talking about? I often buy groceries at Walmart....groceries don't come from china. BTW, my local Target store also sells groceries and at a competitive price with Wally World.

China was allowed to do anything it wanted for years until Trump came along and put a stop to their BS. Over time the supply chain will shift to other countries.

Wally World will have to respond to the Target ultimatum and do the same or lose market share...this is BIG news.

What I cant figure out is why liberals are defending China over our President. China uses child labor, they still eat dogs, pollution is horrible, and their products are junk.

Walmart made their fortune taking advantage of everyone so I have no pity on them
/——/ And Chinese smoke cigarettes.
D9E8C1A5-BEE6-483A-9476-A245202F7C56.jpeg

Forum List

Back