Target Tells China To Pound Sand

Does this mean the boycott over Target's tranny bathroom policy has been lifted? :dunno:

Correct....after a number of perverts of similar tendencies to your own, were punched senseless the policy was ended. Like I already said, they seem to follow whatever is in vogue and in the Trump era, you fuck with China any way you can....at least real Americans do...the rest of you can pound sand too.

Does this mean the boycott over Target's tranny bathroom policy has been lifted? :dunno:

Correct....after a number of perverts of similar tendencies to your own, were punched senseless the policy was ended. Like I already said, they seem to follow whatever is in vogue and in the Trump era, you fuck with China any way you can....at least real Americans do...the rest of you can pound sand too.
We don’t want them sending us their resources for next to nothing?

So you don't shop at Walmart, but you do shop at walmart. Do you think your computer or phone has no Chinese parts? Grow up kid you are babbling

Jesus you are stupid

You calling ME stupid is like a badge of honor, hag.....it's as if trade with China began the day Trump took office with you nosebleeds. I'd go into the history of it and the WTO with you but it would be like talking to a parking meter.
Says the weirdo who opposes Walmart's cheap Chinese wares but shops there anyway. Are you so fucking stupid that you think target doesn't buy from china?

Target is almost bankrupt anyway, their stores are all half empty at peak hour, just like Lowe's

SPEAKING OF LOWES

Last Call: These Stores Are Closing Locations in 2020 | Investing Media Blog

Raising taxed on working folks. Didn't Trumpybear outsource a great deal of manufacturing of his line of clothing to China? What about his daughter?

Too stupid to bother with.

So you don't shop at Walmart, but you do shop at walmart. Do you think your computer or phone has no Chinese parts? Grow up kid you are babbling

Jesus you are stupid

You calling ME stupid is like a badge of honor, hag.....it's as if trade with China began the day Trump took office with you nosebleeds. I'd go into the history of it and the WTO with you but it would be like talking to a parking meter.
Says the weirdo who opposes Walmart's cheap Chinese wares but shops there anyway. Are you so fucking stupid that you think target doesn't buy from china?

Target is almost bankrupt anyway, their stores are all half empty at peak hour, just like Lowe's

SPEAKING OF LOWES

Last Call: These Stores Are Closing Locations in 2020 | Investing Media Blog
I have a lowes and a home depot both about a mile from my house in different directions, one is always full and one is strangely quiet. Not sure why the lowes prices are as good if not better but the depot brings them in

It's about time a major American retailer stood behind the President on our trade war with China........

Hmmm. Well, let's not forget that Target also was one of the first to recognize perverts being able to use whatever bathroom they wanted to, so they are not saints.

Forum List

Back