Tax breaks for the rich create jobs and increase wages?? Hardly

I'm at the point where I have zero tolerance or patience for the economically illiterate. You can see the Democrat "redistribute Eat the Rich Hate the Rich" failing everywhere it's tried, yet they still 'think', "this time it'll work!"

Poor people create jobs. Yes, you're truly libtarded.

look-at-all-the-poor-people_o_2994697.jpg

18254677_1517009364986556_259827103_n-1.jpg

Demand creates jobs, not supply.

So you didn't listen to the little video. Anyone with common sense knows that the more people with money the more the economy grows.

The moochers would just blow my money on drugs and their deviant habits, if I keep MY money I'll make more money with it. But back to the base question, why in the hell do you people feel entitled to money I worked to earn? Hell I already pay more in taxes than most of the country earns, how is that not already MORE than a fair share?

Give me you money, like Jesus said. I think you want my money, but I have no problem with taxes a long as the rich greedy freaks pay their share, and they do not.

Trickle down Is the biggest lie ever. Just a huge big lie.

The rich don't owe the moochers trickle down money, hell the rich already pay MORE than a fair share. The rich are paying their fair share plus the share of millions of moochers. How would you feel about being forced to pay your neighbors bills each month?

You are barking up the wrong tree here. Tell that to the disabled, the seniors, the ones who work for min. wage, the homeless vets, most people are one illness away from homelessness and no fault of their own. Tomorrow you might get cancer or become a quad, let me hear from you then you moron. I have little use for people that worship the rich and think their shit doesn't stink.

And the millions of able bodied men and women living on welfare? You know like those Nancy Pelosi's daughter interviewed outside the welfare office in NY City. Shall I post the video again? Please tell me why I have to pay their share? And the millions of illegals on welfare? I also have to foot the bill for those losers who are not even American citizens? Losers who fathered 10 kids those are my responsibility???

I don't know any one that is abled bodied living on welfare, many can't find a job, many 50 year olds were let go to have Indians come and take their jobs(young and no pensions) Many in the trades are benched when they are 50 and can't find work. It will only get worst, use to be a elderly person was appreciated, but we have turned into a GIG society. Take the company that got the bid for PR electric, owned by a fund in Texas (and someone who gave to the Trump ), had 2 employees, and hire contractors for work. Everyone is becoming a sub contractor today. Look at Walmart, and their workers. Look how the Pubs are hanging onto min wage. The best way to control the masses is make people dependent , the Dems and the Pubs do it differently, the Dems throw life jackets, and the Pubs don't.

Tax cuts create jobs and increase wages......every time they're tried.

Tax cuts reduce revenue and add to the deficit and the debt. Cutting the tax brackets to four is not reform, it is the sheriff of Nothinghood on steroids, giving to the rich at the expense of the poor.

Reagan, touted by ignorant right wingers as the one who cuts taxes,
was actually a serial tax raiser.
As governor of California, Reagan “signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled.

As president, Reagan “raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office,” including four times in just two years.

Why do moochers feel entitled to wealthy people's money?

So you didn't listen to the little video. Anyone with common sense knows that the more people with money the more the economy grows.

The moochers would just blow my money on drugs and their deviant habits, if I keep MY money I'll make more money with it. But back to the base question, why in the hell do you people feel entitled to money I worked to earn? Hell I already pay more in taxes than most of the country earns, how is that not already MORE than a fair share?

Give me you money, like Jesus said. I think you want my money, but I have no problem with taxes a long as the rich greedy freaks pay their share, and they do not.

The rich don't owe the moochers trickle down money, hell the rich already pay MORE than a fair share. The rich are paying their fair share plus the share of millions of moochers. How would you feel about being forced to pay your neighbors bills each month?

A really stupid ^^^ and bigoted post.

You are barking up the wrong tree here. Tell that to the disabled, the seniors, the ones who work for min. wage, the homeless vets, most people are one illness away from homelessness and no fault of their own. Tomorrow you might get cancer or become a quad, let me hear from you then you moron. I have little use for people that worship the rich and think their shit doesn't stink.

And the millions of able bodied men and women living on welfare? You know like those Nancy Pelosi's daughter interviewed outside the welfare office in NY City. Shall I post the video again? Please tell me why I have to pay their share? And the millions of illegals on welfare? I also have to foot the bill for those losers who are not even American citizens? Losers who fathered 10 kids those are my responsibility???

I don't know any one that is abled bodied living on welfare, many can't find a job, many 50 year olds were let go to have Indians come and take their jobs(young and no pensions) Many in the trades are benched when they are 50 and can't find work. It will only get worst, use to be a elderly person was appreciated, but we have turned into a GIG society. Take the company that got the bid for PR electric, owned by a fund in Texas (and someone who gave to the Trump ), had 2 employees, and hire contractors for work. Everyone is becoming a sub contractor today. Look at Walmart, and their workers. Look how the Pubs are hanging onto min wage. The best way to control the masses is make people dependent , the Dems and the Pubs do it differently, the Dems throw life jackets, and the Pubs don't.
many can't find a job,
How after 8 years of Obama "supposedly" economic recovery that cause the stock market to go up, can there by many who cant find a job? Are you saying that Obama lied all this time?? Finally you admit that Obama was a failed liberal, as all liberal president are failures?

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Short and to the point video....Worth a watch.

I've always consider tax cuts for the rich in order to create jobs as being problematic. There are just so many different ways the wealthy can react to a tax cut. In some cases, a business may use their tax cut to expand business and hire more people but there are many other options. If they have a pessimistic view of the economy, they may just bank their tax savings. If opportunities seem better abroad, they may invest abroad and create jobs overseas. They may invest in industries that are not labor intensive thus creating few jobs.

Instead of giving tax cuts to the wealthy we can give them to people that can barely make ends meet. They will not invest those tax cuts abroad nor put them in a savings account. They will spend the money which recreates demand for goods and services and thus stimulates businesses to expand.

Reagan, touted by ignorant right wingers as the one who cuts taxes,
was actually a serial tax raiser.
As governor of California, Reagan “signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled.

As president, Reagan “raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office,” including four times in just two years.

I know, raised the top rate from 70% all the way up to 28%.

Tax cuts reduce revenue and add to the deficit and the debt. Cutting the tax brackets to four is not reform, it is the sheriff of Nothinghood on steroids, giving to the rich at the expense of the poor.

Tax cuts reduce revenue

And?

giving to the rich at the expense of the poor.

The poor don't pay taxes, how is a cut at their expense?

I don't know any one that is abled bodied living on welfare...

Good lord stop voting until you become better informed okay.

In other words when I call out the moochers you are embarrassed by their mooching.

many can't find a job,
How after 8 years of Obama "supposedly" economic recovery that cause the stock market to go up, can there by many who cant find a job? Are you saying that Obama lied all this time?? Finally you admit that Obama was a failed liberal, as all liberal president are failures?

Nancy Pelosi's daughter interviewed these lazy bastards outside the welfare office, its not that they can't find a job they are not even looking for a job. One of these moochers hadn't worked a job in 5 years, had 4 kids by different women, and was hitting on women as they walked past during the interview.

Tax cuts reduce revenue

And?

giving to the rich at the expense of the poor.

The poor don't pay taxes, how is a cut at their expense?

These moochers think the rich keeping their own money they worked to earn is somehow taking money from the poor. Liberals LIE!

Poor people create jobs. Yes, you're truly libtarded.

look-at-all-the-poor-people_o_2994697.jpg

18254677_1517009364986556_259827103_n-1.jpg

Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is notorious for what is known as the Kansas Experiment, a bold effort to assert the power of limited government.

In 2012, the Republican governor pushed reforms through the state legislature that dramatically cut income taxes across the board. Brownback boasted the plan would deliver a "shot of adrenaline" to the Kansas economy.

But the opposite happened.

As Trump Proposes Tax Cuts, Kansas Deals With Aftermath Of Experiment

These moochers think the rich keeping their own money they worked to earn is somehow taking money from the poor. Liberals LIE!

You know, you're idiot, a neoconned idiot. The rich don't need your protection. Everyone in Congress is rich, so and that point of representation, they have 100% representation and control. The middle-class has none. The rich are not going to get screwed by the government. Yet, you think the rich is like some some poor widow who without you is going to get crushed. You're a moron.

Beyond protections of basic rights, government exists for the benefit of the rich, not the middle-class. Congress keeps the little guy from competing against the big guy, with regulation. They force the little guy to to subsidize immigration, to push down wages of the little guy. They take money from the little guy to buy votes from the welfare guy. Etc.

Go to hell, judas. Beyond basic government, the government exists just to screw the middle-class. And, you want to raise taxes on the middle-class (per the current Republican tax reform plan).

It's really not possible to determine how much impact tax legislation has on the overall economy because there are so many other factors occurring that effect economic growth. Economist attempt to do so with varying degrees of success.

Plus most major tax legislation has all kinds riders to garner support, some that may have negative impact on growth and others that have nothing to do with taxes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back