Tax breaks for the rich create jobs and increase wages?? Hardly

Progressives believe that food stamps and unemployment checks stimulate.

Yes because the homeless add a lot to the economy. Both do keep the economy going, and people need to eat, layoffs create unemployment and food stamps, thank the Corps for that.
Or we can thank our government educational system that makes each successive graduating class more ignorant and less employable than the one before

Yes because the homeless add a lot to the economy. Both do keep the economy going, and people need to eat, layoffs create unemployment and food stamps, thank the Corps for that.
Or we can thank our government educational system that makes each successive graduating class more ignorant and less employable than the one before

No its the corps. Who is pro education, the Dems. If Devos would have her way , all schools would teach creation and Noah's ark.

And the millions of able bodied men and women living on welfare? You know like those Nancy Pelosi's daughter interviewed outside the welfare office in NY City. Shall I post the video again? Please tell me why I have to pay their share? And the millions of illegals on welfare? I also have to foot the bill for those losers who are not even American citizens? Losers who fathered 10 kids those are my responsibility???

I don't know any one that is abled bodied living on welfare...

Good lord stop voting until you become better informed okay.

This is what happens when corps make money, 600 drugstores employees will be out of jobs. Why don't you get some education. I sure hope they tear down the empty stores.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walgreens plans to close about 600 drugstores as it completes a $4.38 billion deal to buy nearly 2,000 from rival Rite Aid.

Walgreens to shutter 600 stores as part of Rite Aid deal

This is what happens when corps make money, 600 drugstores employees will be out of jobs.

Bastards!!

I'll bet if the drugstores were losing a bunch of money they wouldn't close any stores.......DERP!

No its just that Walgreens doesn't need all the stores. Derp (whatever that means)

No its just that Walgreens doesn't need all the stores.

Rite Aid didn't need all the stores either.

Derp (whatever that means)

It means your comment.....This is what happens when corps make money
was pretty damn stupid.

No its the corps. Who is pro education, the Dems. If Devos would have her way , all schools would teach creation and Noah's ark.

Who is pro education, the Dems.

Yeah, the Dems here in Chicago are doing an awesome job with the public schools....oh wait, they aren't.

If Devos would have her way , all schools would teach creation and Noah's ark.

As opposed to the queer bullshit libs want to teach?

I don't know any one that is abled bodied living on welfare...

This is what happens when corps make money, 600 drugstores employees will be out of jobs. Why don't you get some education. I sure hope they tear down the empty stores.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walgreens plans to close about 600 drugstores as it completes a $4.38 billion deal to buy nearly 2,000 from rival Rite Aid.

This is what happens when corps make money, 600 drugstores employees will be out of jobs.

Bastards!!

I'll bet if the drugstores were losing a bunch of money they wouldn't close any stores.......DERP!

No its just that Walgreens doesn't need all the stores. Derp (whatever that means)

was pretty damn stupid.

No they consolidate. Just like Kmart and Sears which is doing poorly. Thanks to online shopping, there is less need for brick and mortar stores, so less jobs.

This is what happens when corps make money, they buy out the competition, and shut stores.

Bastards!!

was pretty damn stupid.

No they consolidate. Just like Kmart and Sears which is doing poorly. Thanks to online shopping, there is less need for brick and mortar stores, so less jobs.

This is what happens when corps make money, they buy out the competition, and shut stores.

When corps are losing money, they close stores.

Bastards!!

was pretty damn stupid.

Oh come on, we all know about the people like Carl Icahn. They are called "corporate raiders". That is similar to what happened to many jobs. You may not think Walmart and Amazon are corporate raiders, but they are.

Bastards!!

was pretty damn stupid.

Oh come on, we all know about the people like Carl Icahn. They are called "corporate raiders". That is similar to what happened to many jobs. You may not think Walmart and Amazon are corporate raiders, but they are.

Oh come on, we all know about the people like Carl Icahn. They are called "corporate raiders".

Yes, they pressure inefficient firms to improve operations.

That is similar to what happened to many jobs.

Is Sears closing stores because they're making money?
What about Kmart?

was pretty damn stupid.

Oh come on, we all know about the people like Carl Icahn. They are called "corporate raiders".

What about Kmart?
Sears has lots of supply same as Kmart but no demand! Gotta love that republican supply side shit.

was pretty damn stupid.

What about Kmart?
Sears has lots of supply same as Kmart but no demand! Gotta love that republican supply side shit.

You're right, if they can't supply stuff profitably, they'll go out of business.

Bastards!!

was pretty damn stupid.

When consumer's income is pinched down to little or nothing, they can't buy from the stores and they lose money.

Bastards!!

was pretty damn stupid.

When consumer's income is pinched down to little or nothing, they can't buy from the stores and they lose money.

When consumer's income is pinched down to little or nothing

upload_2017-10-26_14-48-55.png

Compensation is running over $10.2 trillion a year.
Personal income is over $16 trillion a year.
Are you really worried that "consumer's income is pinched down to little or nothing"?

Seeing that most of the largest corporations pay 1/2 as much or less in taxes...Cutting taxes won't do shit. They'll offshore and outsource! Hell, they'll do more of that as slave labor in China or southeast asia is so much cheaper then even 0% taxes here in America.

Get this through your head.
Keep in mind many corporation's effective tax rate is far more than or less than average effective rates. For example GE had a whopping effective tax rate in the US of 79% while GM had a -74% effective tax rate and Chevron paid 2.7%. Some of this is due to legitimate write offs for businesses losses however much of it is caused by loopholes in the tax laws that should be closed.

Forum List

Back