Tax dollars to protect Hunter....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010

GOP lawmakers blast Hunter Biden Secret Service detail's $30k monthly rent for mansion​

Hunter is super rich and can afford his own mansion....if this were Don Jr the media would be going nuts....where is the outrage libs?....

The Secret Service is often forced to rent properties near its protectees, but the high cost still left Republicans stunned​

GOP lawmakers blast Hunter Biden Secret Service detail's $30k monthly rent for mansion​

Hunter is super rich and can afford his own mansion....if this were Don Jr the media would be going nuts....where is the outrage libs?....
Trump really stuck it to the secret service and you didn't complain?

Fuck Hunter Biden. This should be stopped. I have to assume you posted threads about this kind of thing when it happened for the Trump family? Did you? Or are you a piece of shit that doesn't actually care about this?

Fuck Hunter Biden. This should be stopped. I have to assume you posted threads about this kind of thing when it happened for the Trump family? Did you? Or are you a piece of shit that doesn't actually care about this?
When did this happen for the Trump family?....

Either you're an idiot or you don't care. Probably both.
Why is it that whenever I ask a lib to prove his or her assertions I just get yelled at and called names?....
Must be that they don't have shit to back up what they say....

Trump charged them $40,000 for one room.

This little meth head freak has enough money that he gets from riding on his fathers elected positions to pay his own fucking way.....

Trump charged them $40,000 for one room.
Lying won't help.....and even if that's true...40,000???? that's chump change compared to what the SS is paying to protect a dirty meth head....

Why is it that whenever I ask a lib to prove his or her assertions I just get yelled at and called names?....
Must be that they don't have shit to back up what they say....
Here's a link to a google search about secret service expenses under Trump, that describe far more outrageous expenses: trump family secret service costs - Google Search

I know you don't care, though. So go fuck yourself and good luck on your trolling.

Forum List

Back