🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public Act (or TRUMP Act)

Leave it to the libs to strip rights from their enemies for political gain. They can't do it at the voting booth so they do it in the courts.
oh blah blah, like the republicans don't do the same thing cry me a river. :blahblah:
Give the specific example. I haven't heard of them trying to get someone's private tax records.
They certainly do attack rights for political gain, all the time.
Just last year they refused to meet with or vote on Obama's supreme court nominee. It is obama's right as president to nominate and it was their jobs to at least vote.
Instead they stalled for 300 days, refused to do their jobs, snubbed obama's right to nominate judges, and effective stole the lifelong appointment.
They also actively attack the voting rights of citizens for political gain every election cycle. Don't be naive.
They didn't prevent him from nominating.... Next?

Give the specific example. I haven't heard of them trying to get someone's private tax records.
Just last year they refused to meet with or vote on Obama's supreme court nominee. It is obama's right as president to nominate and it was their jobs to at least vote.
Instead they stalled for 300 days, refused to do their jobs, snubbed obama's right to nominate judges, and effective stole the lifelong appointment.
They also actively attack the voting rights of citizens for political gain every election cycle. Don't be naive.
There's no law that says they must vote on the president's judicial nominee. Try again.
weasel, constitutionally it is Obama right to nominate and their job to vote.
Wrong. Had they broken the law it would have been headlines ever since. You watch the Simpsons too much.
Im not wrong and I never claimed they broke the law. They weaseled their way out of doing their jobs, in the processes attacked Obama right to appoint a judge. I said they weaseled, weasel. Dirty GOP critters that they are.
How is that weaseling out? There's no law that they have to appoint or even vote on the nomination. You see that as an attack on Obama's rights? You're deranged.

There's no law that says they must vote on the president's judicial nominee. Try again.
weasel, constitutionally it is Obama right to nominate and their job to vote.
Wrong. Had they broken the law it would have been headlines ever since. You watch the Simpsons too much.
Im not wrong and I never claimed they broke the law. They weaseled their way out of doing their jobs, in the processes attacked Obama right to appoint a judge. I said they weaseled, weasel. Dirty GOP critters that they are.
How is that weaseling out? There's no law that they have to appoint or even vote on the nomination. You see that as an attack on Obama's rights? You're deranged.
yea this one was a bit of a stretch lol, I see you managed to avoid GOP voter suppression though.
But yes as a citizen I was infuriated they refused to do their jobs, which is to vote on nominations.

Leave it to the libs to strip rights from their enemies for political gain. They can't do it at the voting booth so they do it in the courts.
oh blah blah, like the republicans don't do the same thing cry me a river. :blahblah:
they failed to do their jobs and vote on said nomination.

It's not their job if there's no law mandating it. You're wrong no matter how you spin it. There's nothing even in the constitution that mandates 9 judges.

It's not their job if there's no law mandating it. You're wrong no matter how you spin it. There's nothing even in the constitution that mandates 9 judges.
So because its not mandated- its a privilege of all presidents to nominate.... until obama?

They did their job. They decided "when" such a hearing should take place. And dispensing with the bullshit... The other side agreed with precisely the same decision. Only at that time, the supposition was that it would be to their own benefit. The reality is that, this "move" is a non story. The same thing would have happened if the roles had been reversed.

So because its not mandated- its a privilege of all presidents to nominate.... until obama?
He did get to nominate... End of story.

No one stopped him from nominating someone. You don't get why they didn't rubber stamp one?
I don't get why they didn't hold a vote on or even meet the guy. They literally snubbed him for almost a full year. Ignoring their constitutional duty to vote, ignoring Obama's right or privilege however you want to put it, for political gain.

He did get to nominate... End of story.
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::haha:

No one stopped him from nominating someone. You don't get why they didn't rubber stamp one?
I don't get why they didn't hold a vote on or even meet the guy. They literally snubbed him for almost a full year. Ignoring their constitutional duty to vote, ignoring Obama's right or privilege however you want to put it, for political gain.
You keep repeating yourself hoping to make it a fact. They did what typically happens in the last year of a presidency. One more lib on the bench is no small matter. You can complain about it until you turn purple but it changes nothing.

You keep repeating yourself hoping to make it a fact. They did what typically happens in the last year of a presidency. One more lib on the bench is no small matter. You can complain about it until you turn purple but it changes nothing.
Judges have been nominated in a pres. final year plenty of times. Hell, Trump just did it!!

Some Democratic state senators in New York are trying an end run to get Donald Trump's taxes into the public view by introducing legislation that would reveal his state tax returns for the last five years.
The legislation -- dubbed the Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public Act (or TRUMP Act) -- would require the state to post online the state tax returns of anyone elected to federal or state office in a statewide election, including the president and vice president.

Trump is a resident of New York, and bill sponsor Brad Hoylman hopes the legislation will give the public a glimpse at Trump's taxes.

TRUMP Act would put Trump's New York tax returns online

I guess it shows when there's a will there's a way, and lots of Reps also want his tax returns released.:biggrin:
When did state law usurp federal law? You democrat idiots are too damn funny!

It wont matter what they do.. A new state law can not disseminate private information protected under Federal law. Retards!

Apparently he says he can. Only his state tax, not his fed and we will see and hopefully you will eat your words.

Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution prohibits bills of attainder. Passing a law, that affects one person, specifically targeting that one person, is sort of a Bill of Attainder isn't it? At least that will almost certainly be the argument against this in court.

would require the state to post online the state tax returns of anyone elected to federal or state office in a statewide election, including the president and vice president.
Going to get smashed to bits in the courts... "equal treatment under the law" does not end when someone runs for office. You idiots don't have a leg to stand on..

Some Democratic state senators in New York are trying an end run to get Donald Trump's taxes into the public view by introducing legislation that would reveal his state tax returns for the last five years.
The legislation -- dubbed the Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public Act (or TRUMP Act) -- would require the state to post online the state tax returns of anyone elected to federal or state office in a statewide election, including the president and vice president.

Trump is a resident of New York, and bill sponsor Brad Hoylman hopes the legislation will give the public a glimpse at Trump's taxes.

TRUMP Act would put Trump's New York tax returns online

I guess it shows when there's a will there's a way, and lots of Reps also want his tax returns released.:biggrin:

It's a form of penis envy

Judges have been nominated in a pres. final year plenty of times. Hell, Trump just did it!!
leftard wet dreams..

Perhaps you should ask these guys.

Maybe they can stick in a requirement to make public all long form birth certificates and academic records as well. Would that be ok with you too?
Yea and to run for the presidency. Don't want anymore Kenyans!:spinner:
Don't want any more Communists.

Say hello to your little tovarich!

TrumpAnimPutin.gif

Forum List

Back