Tax Revenues Jump 13% To Record High In April — When Will Dems Admit They Were Wrong?

Every President still alive agreed with NAFTA.............Yoda didn't and I agreed with Yoda.........Yoda was why Clinton won BTW.

I've never been for the Free Trade Agreements regardless of who's in charge.

So spare the rubbish that the dang Dems didn't help cause this shit.

How about you blame the right party. The right people. Lets hear you blame Bush for anything.

Blame Trump for something?

All you do is lie & blame Obama or Clinton.

We have NAFTA because of Republicans. It was their idea, they negotiated it, Democrats blocked its ratification, Republicans passed in as a bill & put in on Clinton's desk.

You run screaming OMG OMG OMG Clinton.

This is how fucking stupid you are.
I want those who abused power thrown in Jail..................Your HERO'S...........They are being caught in lies in this investigation.............

This investigation is to cover up their own crimes.....................Nixon did a fraction of what was done under Obama...............But the owned the Justice system and it's abuse...........................

So................pfft to your continued statements of everyone is a dumbass buy you..............

Trump is a crook and that's what this investigation is about.
Sell that to the Russians like the Clinton Foundation using influence to get Uranium 1.

Or Steele who had Russian insiders dig for dirt in Russia ........paid by................the DNC and the Hillary Campaign...............there's your COLLUSION.

The Clinton campaign hired an opposition Research company who sent someone to Russia to investigate Trump's dealings with the Russians. How the fuck is that collusion?

The Clintons take nothing from the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One is a Canadian company. You are having a fit about Uranium that the Canadians already owned. Clinton was one of 9 people who had to approve the deal. You are just a Limbaugh fed moron.
They were doing to get dirt on Trump............to use against him to try and win the election..............

When they do it.................it's .............THEY ARE ANGELS............sell that to someone else........They were using Russians via Steele to get dirt and they paid for it.

national-debt-under-obama1.jpg

Now you play the percentage game.............expected...it's the same game played on Tax cut for the rich.............as you don't take into account that those with more money get more money back.......and as you ignore that business passes on the taxes in the price of the product.

America needs better paying jobs..............and you don't get that by punishing those you want to invest.
It's not a game. It's called reality. If you were meant to say Obama added more debt than all other presidents combined, you're merely full of shit -- he didn't.

You're also ignoring the reality that he stepped on an IED we formerly knew as our economy, when he became president. That greatly contributed to the debt which had nothing to do with his policies; and you're also assigning debt to him that was built into the budget by Bush, whose budget we were still operating under for the first few months of Obama's presidency.

But my favorite part is that conservatives can no longer lucidly bitch about the debt under Obama as they ignore the trillion dollars Trump has added in a good economy.
The Graph doesn't lie. Massive amount of debt under Obama. Over 7 Trillion..........Try again.

I'll try again to educate uour stupid ass.

The vast percentage of this debvt stemmed from Bush & your stupid fucking party.

It was the Bush recession that added the bulk, then the debt increased also due to the Bush tax cuts & Bush's unfunded expansion to Medicare and Bush's quagmire wars.
Which President signed the law that allowed the too big to fail to self regulate...........................Killed the last of Glass Steagal........which party ignored warning on the Housing Market and said it was a waste of time to investigate under committee...............

Wasn't the Republicans.......

:abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOLOL

The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act wasn’t Republican??
RINO'S pushed it..............and Clinton signed it...................don't tell me they are as DIRTY as Mueller.........Mr. Mueller.

It's not a game. It's called reality. If you were meant to say Obama added more debt than all other presidents combined, you're merely full of shit -- he didn't.

You're also ignoring the reality that he stepped on an IED we formerly knew as our economy, when he became president. That greatly contributed to the debt which had nothing to do with his policies; and you're also assigning debt to him that was built into the budget by Bush, whose budget we were still operating under for the first few months of Obama's presidency.

But my favorite part is that conservatives can no longer lucidly bitch about the debt under Obama as they ignore the trillion dollars Trump has added in a good economy.
The Graph doesn't lie. Massive amount of debt under Obama. Over 7 Trillion..........Try again.

The vast percentage of this debvt stemmed from Bush & your stupid fucking party.

It was the Bush recession that added the bulk, then the debt increased also due to the Bush tax cuts & Bush's unfunded expansion to Medicare and Bush's quagmire wars.
Which President signed the law that allowed the too big to fail to self regulate...........................Killed the last of Glass Steagal........which party ignored warning on the Housing Market and said it was a waste of time to investigate under committee...............

LOLOLOL

RINO'S pushed it..............and Clinton signed it...................don't tell me they are as DIRTY as Mueller.........Mr. Mueller.
Oh for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh:

Gramm, Leach and Bliley were among the staunchest of conservatives. Especially Gramm.

Suck it up, l'il one, you don't get to pawn your dirt on the left. They're all yours, deal with it.

LOLOLOL

Gramm, Leach and Bliley were among the staunchest of conservatives. Especially Gramm.

Suck it up, l'il one, you don't get to pawn your dirt on the left. They're all yours, deal with it.
We been trying to remove the RINO's for quite some time now. Get rid of the career politicians that are self serving. How about you.........

LOLOLOL

We been trying to remove the RINO's for quite some time now. Get rid of the career politicians that are self serving. How about you.........
Who cares what you've been trying to do? Y'all follow the same page from the same playbook like it's fucking Groundhog Day -- elect the most conservative candidate -- and then call them a RINO when they're policies go to hell. Sorry, you can't pin your shit in the left. We already have enough of our own shit to deal with.

LOLOLOL

Who cares what you've been trying to do? Y'all follow the same page from the same playbook like it's fucking Groundhog Day -- elect the most conservative candidate -- and then call them a RINO when they're policies go to hell. Sorry, you can't pin your shit in the left. We already have enough of our own shit to deal with.
BS.............the Tea Party came out to take these guys down..........then the Tea Party got high jacked by the dang establishment crowd.

Go to a CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION and see how fast Americans would put TERM LIMITS on Career politicians................Tired of the bought off political whores running our country................It was NEVER MEANT to be a CAREER.............

LOLOLOL

BS.............the Tea Party came out to take these guys down..........then the Tea Party got high jacked by the dang establishment crowd.

Go to a CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION and see how fast Americans would put TERM LIMITS on Career politicians................Tired of the bought off political whores running our country................It was NEVER MEANT to be a CAREER.............

Oh, for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh:

The TEA party formed in opposition to Obama and did not form until after the 2008 election. By that time, Gramm and Bliley had already retired.

Clearly, the TEA party had absolutely nothing to do with them

Clearly, you're prepared and eager to make up whatever bullshit comes to mind.

Regardless of your desperation, they're yours. They're all yours. Not to mention, deregulation, such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, is very conservative. If I were to use your [il]logic, and to be clear, I'm not, I would try to pass off Clinton as a DINO for signing it into law and try to wipe my hands clean from him.

Oh, for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh:

The TEA party formed in opposition to Obama and did not form until after the 2008 election. By that time, Gramm and Bliley had already retired.

Clearly, the TEA party had absolutely nothing to do with them

Clearly, you're prepared and eager to make up whatever bullshit comes to mind.

Regardless of your desperation, they're yours. They're all yours. Not to mention, deregulation, such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, is very conservative. If I were to use your [il]logic, and to be clear, I'm not, I would try to pass off Clinton as a DINO for signing it into law and try to wipe my hands clean from him.

I'd say you have selective memory..............I don't have that problem.......

^^^ another conservative shirking personal responsibility. :lol:
LOL

Your straw man means nothing to me.............I was against the Free Trade Agreements from the beginning and was against the Glass Steagal Act being taken out.............

But of course you'd never notice that because it doesn't suit your agenda.................In regards to this thread. I agree with Tax Cuts to promote jobs.........and that will remain.

LOL

Your straw man means nothing to me.............I was against the Free Trade Agreements from the beginning and was against the Glass Steagal Act being taken out.............

But of course you'd never notice that because it doesn't suit your agenda.................In regards to this thread. I agree with Tax Cuts to promote jobs.........and that will remain.
Again, who cares what you were against?? The right voted them in -- the right own them. Just like the left voted in Clinton -- the left own him.

Stop trying to pawn your shit off on others.

LOL

Again, who cares what you were against?? The right voted them in -- the right own them. Just like the left voted in Clinton -- the left own him.

Stop trying to say shit that isn't true..................If I had my way I'd throw out the career politicians on both sides..................and your posts were purely partisan.............trying to get Clinton off the hook playing the same old game........

He signed it.........and a bunch of asshats like McLame voted for it.................the speculation led to the crash.............because TOO BIG TO FAIL SHOULD SELF REGULATE.

And I would remind you who said nothing was broken in Fannie.................the same dang ones that cooked the books............they were Dems who laughed in committee about possible coming problems..............

So please spare me that both sides weren't responsible for the crap that happened.

LOL

Stop trying to say shit that isn't true..................If I had my way I'd throw out the career politicians on both sides..................and your posts were purely partisan.............trying to get Clinton off the hook playing the same old game........

He signed it.........and a bunch of asshats like McLame voted for it.................the speculation led to the crash.............because TOO BIG TO FAIL SHOULD SELF REGULATE.

And I would remind you who said nothing was broken in Fannie.................the same dang ones that cooked the books............they were Dems who laughed in committee about possible coming problems..............

So please spare me that both sides weren't responsible for the crap that happened.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I just said, I'm NOT trying to pawn off Clinton's actions on others -- yet here you are, mindlessly claiming I'm "trying to get Clinton off the hook."

You're dismissed until you can post lucidly and address what I post -- not what you think you read.

LOL

I just said, I'm NOT trying to pawn off Clinton's actions on others -- yet here you are, mindlessly claiming I'm "trying to get Clinton off the hook."

You're dismissed until you can post lucidly and address what I post -- not what you think you read.
Dismiss me then...........we disagree.........You tried to deny he played a part...................and immediately deflected ...................I didn't agree with any of them when that shit went down.............................

But you play the straw man that your side isn't part of the problem...................

Go ahead and dismiss then................we aren't gonna agree anyway.................Elections have consequences............remember that........and so it goes.

LOL

Dismiss me then...........we disagree.........You tried to deny he played a part...................and immediately deflected ...................I didn't agree with any of them when that shit went down.............................

But you play the straw man that your side isn't part of the problem...................

Go ahead and dismiss then................we aren't gonna agree anyway.................Elections have consequences............remember that........and so it goes.
"You tried to deny he played a part"

I denied no such thing. You're still dismissed until you figure out how to post lucidly.

LOL

I denied no such thing. You're still dismissed until you figure out how to post lucidly.
Well then STFU and dismiss me then.................who the hell cares...........we can iggy each other for all I care........

My opinion will remain the same no matter how many posts you put up...............Are you shooting for the last person posting wins.........whatever.

Well then STFU and dismiss me then.................who the hell cares...........we can iggy each other for all I care........

My opinion will remain the same no matter how many posts you put up...............Are you shooting for the last person posting wins.........whatever.
LOL

I already did. At this point, all I'm doing is laughing at your dumb ass for attributing nonsense to me I never said.

Which also has squat to do with this thread which is about the rightard logic that taking in less tax revenue amounts to greater tax revenue. :cuckoo:

LOL

I already did. At this point, all I'm doing is laughing at your dumb ass for attributing nonsense to me I never said.

Which also has squat to do with this thread which is about the rightard logic that taking in less tax revenue amounts to greater tax revenue. :cuckoo:
You ready to dismiss me then...you seem obsessed....................bye bye

LOLOLOL

We have term limits. US Congressmen have a two year term. It is a limit.

When dumbasses keep electing them it is their fault.

Forum List

Back