Tax the rich, lose the rich

I've been getting off my ass and working for it for 20 years - just to make my employers wealthy. Most of whom are major stock holders have never worked a day in their life.

And no, you fucking moron, when people work and are productive, THEY CERTAINLY ARE OWED FOR IT.

THE DAYS OF SLAVERY ARE ABOUT TO END!

HAHAHA!!! Look here loser, you got some growing up to do.

You worked for 20 years. Great. But not "just to make my employers wealthy". You should stop being a spoiled whiny little bitch and THANK your employer for allowing you to come in a collect a check for 20 years!!! He has funded your life for 20 years. Ungrateful jerk.

Now, you say your bosses are "major stockholders" who "never worked a day in their life".

Ok, first, lets get over the envy. Put down the glass of Hateraid. Just because they're successful doesn't mean you gotta be jealous and envious. Their success has allowed them to fund employee's lives.....like yours. I'm also quite sure none of them were born with a stock portfolio. I'm sure if you saw their resumes, you'd see quite a work history.

If you work hard enough and smart enough, hey, one day you can be like them! And if so, you can be among the lucky parents who can save enough money to set your kids up with a life that is a bit of a headstart also.

And yes, hard work is entitled to pay. And by your 20 years of employment, I see both you and your boss have lived up to that. God Bless America.

But the days of slavery ended in 1865. No one forced you to apply for, accept or keep showing up to that job. Grow up.

I owe my employers NOTHING. Which is why I DO NOT PAY THEM. THEY PAY ME BECAUSE THEY OWE ME, THEY NEED ME - AND THEY KNOW IT.

Do you really think that employess are luxuries? Are you that FULL OF SHIT?

And yes, moron, most major stock holders in my company and in most companies DID inherit the vast majority of their wealth. If you don't know that, you know nothing about wealth distribution in this country or the rest of western civilization.

Furthermore, most of the employers and executives that I work for have been and are a bunch of incompetent clowns. They need their employee's expertise - their businesses wouldn't last a week without them. They don't work and they don't know how to work.

Let's pretend for a second, that you have a brain. You seem to think that I need my employers, yet you acknowledge that my employers pay me. So that would make my employer what?

A bunch of complete and total morons, right?

If I needed them, I woould be in the position of having to pay them, right?

So are employers dependant on employess or are they in fact a bunch of total morons? (Much like yourself).

The only reason why the capitalist system has continued to exist is because employers pay just barely enough to keep the workers of the country from getting pissed off enough to hang the whole bunch of them.

You worked for 20 years. Great. But not "just to make my employers wealthy". You should stop being a spoiled whiny little bitch and THANK your employer for allowing you to come in a collect a check for 20 years!!! He has funded your life for 20 years. Ungrateful jerk.

Now, you say your bosses are "major stockholders" who "never worked a day in their life".

Ok, first, lets get over the envy. Put down the glass of Hateraid. Just because they're successful doesn't mean you gotta be jealous and envious. Their success has allowed them to fund employee's lives.....like yours. I'm also quite sure none of them were born with a stock portfolio. I'm sure if you saw their resumes, you'd see quite a work history.

If you work hard enough and smart enough, hey, one day you can be like them! And if so, you can be among the lucky parents who can save enough money to set your kids up with a life that is a bit of a headstart also.

And yes, hard work is entitled to pay. And by your 20 years of employment, I see both you and your boss have lived up to that. God Bless America.

But the days of slavery ended in 1865. No one forced you to apply for, accept or keep showing up to that job. Grow up.

I owe my employers NOTHING. Which is why I DO NOT PAY THEM. THEY PAY ME BECAUSE THEY OWE ME, THEY NEED ME - AND THEY KNOW IT.

And yes, moron, most major stock holders in my company and in most companies DID inherit the vast majority of their wealth. If you don't know that, you know nothing about wealth distribution in this country or the rest of western civilization.

Furthermore, most of the employers and executives that I work for have been and are a bunch of incompetent clowns. They need their employee's expertise - their businesses wouldn't last a week without them. They don't work and they don't know how to work.

Let's pretend for a second, that you have a brain. You seem to think that I need my employers, yet you acknowledge that my employers pay me. So that would make my employer what?

So are employers dependant on employess or are they in fact a bunch of total morons? (Much like yourself).

The only reason why the capitalist system has continued to exist is because employers pay just barely enough to keep the workers of the country from getting pissed off enough to hang the whole bunch of them.

Oops..correction...

The American people just voted in a Liberal President and a liberal congress by a huge majority...so I guess that we are, in fact, pissed off enough to hang them!

Read the writing on the wall, idiot!

Yes, your employer needs you. Well, he needs someone. It doesn't have to be you. Lots of people unemployed right now would love to have your job.

Maybe you should let one of them have it while you plan the Revolution, Comrade.

Who signs your paycheck, the janitor, or the boss?

Dood. Grow up. This is real life, not kindergarten. Nobody owes you anything. You want something, get off your ass and work for it. :cool:

I've been getting off my ass and working for it for 20 years - just to make my employers wealthy. Most of whom are major stock holders have never worked a day in their life.

And no, you fucking moron, when people work and are productive, THEY CERTAINLY ARE OWED FOR IT.

THE DAYS OF SLAVERY ARE ABOUT TO END!

Did your employers pay you for the work you did according to what you both agreed the job paid?

No. In each and every instance of employment, employers, knowing that I was a typical working class person with no financial reserves, dictated my pay. It was certainly never related to the actual value of my work to the employer. If it was I would have been a multi-millionaire long ago.

Salary levels determination are based on two things - the maintenance of social stability and the economically advantaged taking the maximum advantage of the economically disadvantaged.

You owe your employers value for what they pay you.

I made a lot of money doing things that would be considered "below" me. I'm consistently told by unemployed economists that my success is "luck." Well they aren't "technically" unemployed (they make money under the table blogging), but they are riding out their "recovery" with unemployment benefits.

It makes a funny sound when liberalism and reality collide. :lol:

To be fair, we've both heard the funny sound when dogmatic Republican Conservatism and reality have collided too.

But then that's the problem. Most liberals think Republican=Conservative.

I'm voting for a Democrat for my House district this year. Do you think that makes me less conservative?

Last edited:

Ya know something? I remember when I worked for a bunch of fuckwits and figured that I could do better than them. I totally get your sentiment because that is a very common gripe. The idiots with the money in charge don't know shit.

I guess the only difference is that I decided to stop bitching and actually do something about it, so I started my own business.

Put up or shut up. Your job doesn't own you unless you let it. If you've got some ideas that will work then make them work!

cmike writes, "You owe your employers value for what they pay you.."

The fact is that too many employers do not pay the value of what the employee gives them. We had to run off a church school board's chair who wanted to underpay the teachers and staff, because of the chair's strange idea that employees should work for peanuts and she should live in a house that her parents purchased with their inheritance from their parents. None of them did a worthy day's pay in their lives.

cmike is :cuckoo: if he believes that normal employer-employee wage or salary agreement is equitably negotiable.

You owe your employers value for what they pay you.

Without a doubt. Now, if my (and everyone else's) employers would pay in accordance with that value we wouldn't be having the current economic crisis.

But that would be called 'changing the wealth distribution', wouldn't it?

Oops..correction...

The American people just voted in a Liberal President and a liberal congress by a huge majority...so I guess that we are, in fact, pissed off enough to hang them!

Have ya' seen the polls, dipshit!

Yeah, the american people are pissed alright!

Pissed off enough to send both failed liberal entities packing starting in november!

Christ man, i've seen some moronic idiots up here, but you take the fuckin' cake!

And, if you've been employed for twenty years and still couldn't manage to come up in life, then you're a fuckin' loser!.....Ever heard of night school, student loans, grants?....You have no one to blame but yourself for your obviously miserable life.

I happen to be one of those you despise. I started, actually my wife and I started, with a lil' more than nothing. We didn't ask for handouts. We didn't inherit a damn thing. We worked our asses off. 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. No vacations. We've provided well paying jobs with full benefits for many people through the years. Our three kids education funds are set in stone. Our family is taken care of for the next two generations. They won't be sucking off the public dole. But they are being tought a work ethic. Tought that they can take what we eventually leave and use it to build security for their grandchildren and beyond. You sir are an idiot, and I owe you nothing whatsoever!

Last edited:
Without a doubt. Now, if my (and everyone else's) employers would pay in accordance with that value we wouldn't be having the current economic crisis.

But that would be called 'changing the wealth distribution', wouldn't it?

You signed a contract with your employer, agreeing on payment. You said you were worth what he's paying you. Now you're bitching because you think it's not enough?

Ya know something? I remember when I worked for a bunch of fuckwits and figured that I could do better than them. I totally get your sentiment because that is a very common gripe. The idiots with the money in charge don't know shit.

I guess the only difference is that I decided to stop bitching and actually do something about it, so I started my own business.

Put up or shut up. Your job doesn't own you unless you let it. If you've got some ideas that will work then make them work!

My personal experience, from when I was young and tried to start my own business, is that if you are not born wealthy, you have to be a member of some underground or secret organization in order to be accepted as a businessman in America. I refused and I was barred from the 'capitalist' system.

Though, I believe that America has somewhat changed in that regard, I will always be tainted by that experience. It took me twenty years of hard work and a close association with the federal government to recover from the havoc that was reined down on me for having been a 'refusenik'. (As one friend once said to me: "If you're here then you must have pissed off somebody really powerful")

I am now too old and too embittered to consider starting my own business. Besides, I have no real evidence that anything has changed.

My experience is that 'Capitalism' can be the worst form of totalitarianism.

I believe that there are some basically descent, albeit greedy, employers out there. But unfortunately, the unquestioning obedience to the capitalist party line allows for the most abusive practices to continue.

Ask yourself this:

If so many working Americans (i.e. employees) are so unhappy as to vote for a liberal, possibly even radical, government by a huge majority, doesn't that at all indicate to you that something has gone grossly wrong with the American private sector?

Do you really think that Liberalism is just some virus that infects us and turns us into...liberals? Could it possibly be that liberalism is based on intelligence and experience?

That we just won't accept the big lie anymore?

My personal experience, from when I was young and tried to start my own business, is that if you are not born wealthy, you have to be a member of some underground or secret organization in order to be accepted as a businessman in America. I refused and I was barred from the 'capitalist' system.

Though, I believe that America has somewhat changed in that regard, I will always be tainted by that experience. It took me twenty years of hard work and a close association with the federal government to recover from the havoc that was reined down on me for having been a 'refusenik'. (As one friend once said to me: "If you're here then you must have pissed off somebody really powerful")

I am now too old and too embittered to consider starting my own business. Besides, I have no real evidence that anything has changed.

I believe that there are some basically descent, albeit greedy, employers out there. But unfortunately, the unquestioning obedience to the capitalist party line allows for the most abusive practices to continue.

Ask yourself this:

If so many working Americans (i.e. employees) are so unhappy as to vote for a liberal, possibly even radical, government by a huge majority, doesn't that at all indicate to you that something has gone grossly wrong with the American private sector?

Do you really think that Liberalism is just some virus that infects us and turns us into...liberals? Could it possibly be that liberalism is based on intelligence and experience?

The nice thing about capitalism is it doesn't care where you come from. It doesn't care what kind of education you have. It doesn't care what color you are or even what language you speak.
Capitalism cares that you provide a valued good or service to people who are willing to pay you for it.
So maybe you discovered that you have nothing--zip, zilch nada, gornish--to offer this world other than your services as spittoon cleaner or whatever work you do.
At least such self knowledge is comforting. But why you have to take it out on everyone around you is another question.

Ask yourself this:

commiesstupid5az.jpg

Really?

Give some details. Put up or shut up.

Your paranoid delusions are not fact. You will not post facts.

The word to remember here is "embittered."

You are bitter. THAT is your problem.

So you are biased.

"basically decent, albeit greedy," sounds to me like someone who holds a grudge.

Ask yourself this:

It indicates a lot of things to me, but there was no "huge majority." Not all voters are "working Americans." That said, I don't think the popular and electoral mandate Obama got was a signal that "something has gone grossly wrong with the American private sector." I think it was a referendum on the government.

Do you really think that Liberalism is just some virus that infects us and turns us into...liberals?

No. I think it goes much deeper than that.

Could it possibly be that liberalism is based on intelligence and experience?

I'll ignore that sophistry.

:lol: You seem to be accepting lots of lies.

Ask yourself this:

Certainly, starting your own business isn't easy, and it is logical to assume that having family members willing to be your venture capitalists helps more than a little.

Still after 4 years, most (more than half) small businesses fail, regardless of business sector:

businesssurvivalsmall.gif

However, to blame business failure on some sort of conspiracy is ludacrous: the fact is even under the worst circumstances (1998 above), half the businesses REMAINED after 4 years. Couldn't this be simply because they offered better goods and services?

Of course not: At least not in the minds of those who feel having a competitive advantage to make a profit is "unfair:" Did I just define a "liberal" mindset?

I made a lot of money doing things that would be considered "below" me. I'm consistently told by unemployed economists that my success is "luck." Well they aren't "technically" unemployed (they make money under the table blogging), but they are riding out their "recovery" with unemployment benefits.

It makes a funny sound when liberalism and reality collide. :lol:

To be fair, we've both heard the funny sound when dogmatic Republican Conservatism and reality have collided too.

But then that's the problem. Most liberals think Republican=Conservative.

I'm voting for a Democrat for my House district this year. Do you think that makes me less conservative?
Not if the Democrat is more conservative than the Republican. :clap2:

Oops..correction...

Have ya' seen the polls, dipshit!

Yeah, the american people are pissed alright!

Pissed off enough to send both failed liberal entities packing starting in november!

Christ man, i've seen some moronic idiots up here, but you take the fuckin' cake!

And, if you've been employed for twenty years and still couldn't manage to come up in life, then you're a fuckin' loser!.....Ever heard of night school, student loans, grants?....You have no one to blame but yourself for your obviously miserable life.

I happen to be one of those you despise. I started, actually my wife and I started, with a lil' more than nothing. We didn't ask for handouts. We didn't inherit a damn thing. We worked our asses off. 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. No vacations. We've provided well paying jobs with full benefits for many people through the years. Our three kids education funds are set in stone. Our family is taken care of for the next two generations. They won't be sucking off the public dole. But they are being tought a work ethic. Tought that they can take what we eventually leave and use it to build security for their grandchildren and beyond. You sir are an idiot, and I owe you nothing whatsoever!

Congratulations on the story, but it is not about you, I am sure

About November: the Dems will not lose either chamber, they are going to be finally pissed off with you reactionaries pretending to be GOP, and they will ram reconciliation down your throats.

Well, they need someone to do the job you are doing. Yes. YOU? No.

You do know the vast majority of millionaires are "self made"? Google it and get informed. Most rich people didn't inherit shit. It's just a fairy tale liberals tell each other to help their self esteem.

So let me get this straight. You say your bosses are morons. And you are a wise genius who knows so much more about the business than they do.

A) They are uber-rich and don't do much work....
B) You keep showing up to collect a tiny paycheck to help make them rich.....

C) When with your superior knowledge, you could open up your own business to compete with them, and eventually overtake their moronic business plans.

D) You don't do C, but keep doing B.

And THEY are the morons?:eusa_eh:

Did you or did you not apply for, accept and keep showing up for the job you are paid to do?

Remember, they don't need YOU, they just need a body to keep showing up to pull the lever, push the cart, fill the box, or do whatever it is you do. And right now, you are that body. You're willing to do that job for that pay. Thus, that is ALL you are worth. You are being paid market value for the work you perform. You are owed nothing more, and deserve nothing more. The 1 out of 10,000 warm bodies who does your job that does it better than everyone else will get promoted or start his own company, in which he will then hire other warm bodies to do the lower level jobs.

Sleep well commie.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back