Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

FYI everything Biden did was during Obama administration quid pro Jo
The big guy and his 10% cut
Looks like the shit that was damned up is about to cover Obama

Any day now. Obama has only been out of office and under investigation for 7 years now. Why do you Trumbots all think he's still in office and Trump is running against him.

She’s a pop star with a mostly braindead 20-something audience that worships sex and drugs not politics

I dont hate her for that

In fact my reaction to her is mostly blah

She’s too plastic for my tastes

This is the best and most out of touch take on TS I have seen yet, but I've only started reading.

Imagine thinking Swifties "worship drugs". Has anyone seen photos from the Eras tour, anyone at all? GEEZ

My opinion is that not that many will be swayed by her politics.
Just like Bruce Springsteen's failed attempt to sway the voters back in 2008.

I think that is where the rubber meets the road.
I am happy for Swift and her success,

It's gross.

My fellow conservatives are really gross about this, tbh.

I went to Eras with my daughter. I'm not a fan of all of TS music; some is great, some is good, some is really subpar. But the show itself was amazing.

To hear dunderhead conservatives tell it, my and my conservative daughter are now going to vote Dem if Taylor tells us to do so.

Because when she tells her fans to register to vote, they register. The Republicans are afraid of young women.

That particular contingent of her voters are mad at her for not "speaking out" about Palestine.

Enjoy that side of your voter group.

I don't know what her true beliefs (or lack thereof) are, but what I do know is what I can see with my own eyes, which is what I posted about in my previous post.

As for what "the left" is doing with this, I don't know and I don't really care. Can we for once get away from the left / right mindset that we've all been purposely manipulated into?

I do not believe she is a Christian

Ok we get it

SweetSue92 likes Taylor Swift

Sue doesent have to march in lockstep to be a conservative

But I’ll pass on Swift if you dont mind

Last edited:
Ok we get it

SweetSue92 likes Taylor Swift

Sue doesent have to march in lockstep to be a conservative

But I’ll pass on Swift if you dont mind

Anyone can pass on her. I don't even like some of her music, which I have admitted. But to say her crowds "worship sex and drugs". Have you seen the Eras tour?

1702105592609.png

1702105680950.png

1702105742786.png

It's gross.

My fellow conservatives are really gross about this, tbh.

I went to Eras with my daughter. I'm not a fan of all of TS music; some is great, some is good, some is really subpar. But the show itself was amazing.

To hear dunderhead conservatives tell it, my and my conservative daughter are now going to vote Dem if Taylor tells us to do so.
This is a Troll thread. People are trolling the op right back. I dont care about TS other than I know her politics are to the dang left.

Now I do mock why she is the Person of the year. Honestly what other than sing earmed that? The decision was for politics same as Peace Prizes.

1702109984721.png

Obama Peace Prize. Lol

Mostly every year the Libtards at Time come up with some idiot for "Man (person, LOL) of the Year".

Most of the time they picked some really stupid person.

Tay-Tay is no exception.

Good thing that nobody really gives a shit.

Time did it to get all the 13 year old girls to buy tier idiot magazine. Nobody else is.
Yet here you are...giving a shit.

You're dead inside.

This is a Troll thread. People are trolling the op right back. I dont care about TS other than I know her politics are to the dang left.

Now I do mock why she is the Person of the year. Honestly what other than sing earmed that? The decision was for politics same as Peace Prizes.

View attachment 870320

Obama Peace Prize. Lol
You'll never get over having had a black man as president.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
Man, you called it. Off the chart butt-hurt from the MAGA folks.

I just don't know why they are always so angry.

View attachment 870320

Obama Peace Prize. Lol

The only extent to which it is political it's this: the Left is such a dumpster fire right now they don't have anyone worthy of the honor, or "honor", as the case may be. So they might as well go entertainer and not ruffle feathers.

The only extent to which it is political it's this: the Left is such a dumpster fire right now they don't have anyone worthy of the honor, or "honor", as the case may be. So they might as well go entertainer and not ruffle feathers.
She has a lot of followers. Not me, and that can lead to votes. So yes....it is politics

A Timeline of Taylor Swift’s Political Evolution

Pretty much sums here up.

A TDS afflicted moonbat that can sing.

Talks about White Priveledge and how Trump is a Racist and those who support him are too.

Supports the perv movement fighting for Justice of LBQ bs.

Anti Gun nut from hell like most of the cult of the left.

So. Politically she can kiss my ass.

Can she sing. A few songs are good but most I wouldnt have a clue.

Forum List

Back