Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

The fake that we don't care you like that she's been added to the list of members who have made person of the year. Hitler Stalin Putin Mussolini. Great job nub
Are you feeling sick? When someone vomits unrelated words on the page like you just did, they usually feel bad.

FYI everything Biden did was during Obama administration quid pro Jo
The big guy and his 10% cut
Looks like the shit that was damned up is about to cover Obama
Nothing was fuckup.

Stop living in the past like your orange messiah.

Since this thread came up I listened to a sampling of Taylor Swift music and came away unimpressed.

Shake it off is good...but of the 10 or so songs that came up as popular...that was the only one I recognized and likely the only one I would revisit.

To contrast, I played a random sampling of the pop icon of my generation, Madonna... and there is no comparison.

Even a lot of Madonna's side B offerings are pretty amazing.

Millennials get the short end of the stick again.

Where I will give Taylor Swift MUCH credit is her continued reclaiming of her master recordings ... not by purchase...but by RERECORDING new masters and rendering the old master recordings worthless.

Good for her. Stick it to them.

One of Taylor Swift's songs is "Shake it off", right? I like "Take it off" 1000 times better.

Taylor Swift sucks..badly.

Any song of hers I'd turn right off for sucking so bad.

The Donnas rock, though. :rock:

I consider myself a fan of music and I couldn't tell you one song she's ever done. You could play her biggest hit and I wouldn't have a clue who she is.

Adele? Know who she is. Taylor Swift? Who? Seriously, I don't know a thing about her.
All I’m reading is, “I’m out of touch”. I don’t know her music either, but to deny knowledge of someone who’s been a mainstream megastar for over a decade is mind boggling.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I think she had a heck of a year, and deserves it, on the money she made alone

I have no idea who any of the people in that link are

Too bad most of the country disagrees with you.
That's not true. If the media would stop protecting Biden game over.
But why are you so excited over swift joining people like Hitler Stalin Mussolini and Putin?

That's not true. If the media would stop protecting Biden game over.
But why are you so excited over swift joining people like Hitler Stalin Mussolini and Putin?
That's it. Just get it off your chest, and then go have a good cry. You'll feel better after that

That's it. Just get it off your chest, and then go have a good cry. You'll feel better after that
As I said in the first post I made I could careless about swift. It's not an honor to be on the same list as people like Hitler Stalin Mussolini and Putin. But hell what ever floats your boat

I tried to dislike Taylor Swift. Just the old fogey in me.

I couldn't keep up the act. I listened to her, and I have to admit it, she's really damn good.

I tried to dislike Taylor Swift. Just the old fogey in me.

I couldn't keep up the act. I listened to her, and I have to admit it, she's really damn good.
I don't dislike her, and she's purty, but I do not want to be hearing any of her "music". :nono:

Oh hell no! :nono:

Forum List

Back