Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

Now for those who say we should play nice.....Well once she steps into politics she is Fair Game. Same as Mickey Mouse in Florida.

Complaints about that will be taken in the 3rd port o let to the right basement section.

I’ll say it again if you like

She appeals to a generation that is brain dead and latgely devoid of moral values

Not what you said, though. You said "Drugs and sex". Do those American girls look strung out on drugs to you? This is what I saw at the Eras tour.

And how many of these kids ate Tide pods? I think it was fewer than 100 total.

And each and everyone of them was smarter than anyone who voted for Donald Trump more than once
1702124202791.jpeg

BTW - thousands of your youth wisdom gurus were Tide Pods before they moved on to jumping out of speeding cars.

Not what you said, though. You said "Drugs and sex". Do those American girls look strung out on drugs to you? This is what I saw at the Eras tour.
I have never listened to a Taylor Swift song in my life. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it very much. I used to say that about Pink. Boy was I wrong. When it comes to giving back, I would put Taylor right up there with Dolly Parton. She is a decent human being. We need more people like her.

I have never listened to a Taylor Swift song in my life. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it very much. I used to say that about Pink. Boy was I wrong. When it comes to giving back, I would put Taylor right up there with Dolly Parton. She is a decent human being. We need more people like her.

Midnights, her latest album, is clever with good production IMO. Some of her earlier stuff is not great. Many people dog on her hits like "Shake it Off" but I've never been allergic to a good pop song. You need a gourmet meal and sometimes you also need just a sloppy burger. Both good.

Midnights, her latest album, is clever with good production IMO. Some of her earlier stuff is not great. Many people dog on her hits like "Shake it Off" but I've never been allergic to a good pop song. You need a gourmet meal and sometimes you also need just a sloppy burger. Both good.
Perhaps I'll give her a listen.

Perhaps I'll give her a listen.

Anti-Hero is a good pop song
Willow is clever
Bigger Than the Whole Sky demonstrates her knack for crafting a memorable chorus that hits
the 1 is groovy

She is no Adele or Ariana Grande in terms of singing voice. fwiw I think of her voice as pleasant background to her songwriting, if that makes sense. You're not distracted by bad singing; neither are you blown away by her vocals.

She's a songwriting machine. Has so many songs in the vault and is said to be always writing.

Anti-Hero is a good pop song
Willow is clever
Bigger Than the Whole Sky demonstrates her knack for crafting a memorable chorus that hits
the 1 is groovy

She is no Adele or Ariana Grande in terms of singing voice. fwiw I think of her voice as pleasant background to her songwriting, if that makes sense. You're not distracted by bad singing; neither are you blown away by her vocals.

She's a songwriting machine. Has so many songs in the vault and is said to be always writing.
It kinda sounds like her music would give me ear worms. Might be worth it tho :)

"It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me" has become somewhat of a zeitgeist in the way of good pop songs
Not sure why anyone would have a problem with her music. I find her voice to be calming. I really like White Horse. Really good songwriter. Wonder if she needs a bass player?

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with her music. I find her voice to be calming. I really like White Horse. Really good songwriter. Wonder if she needs a bass player?
It seems to be the story of Swift’s life

I don't read that Leftest trash rag Time Magazine and I don't go to Tay-Tay concerts so I really don't give a crap.

However, my 13 year old granddaughter loves Tay-Tay and who knows, she may even buy a copy of the magazine.

Forum List

Back