Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris for president.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris​

The musician's endorsement, which had been widely anticipated, was signed "Childless Cat Lady."

Taylor Swift on stage

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. She went on to say:

"I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to language used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

Swift's endorsement came as a surprise to the Harris campaign, two campaign officials told NBC News. The campaign views the singer's backing as part of a "decisive victory" for the vice president and speaks to her ability to attract support, one of the officials said.

More at the link below...

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Taylor Swift! What do you think?

Last edited:

So Taylor Swift is a commie? Figures. Communism stifles innovation, and Taylor Swift is not musical innovation, at least
not in a good way. Swift vs. Dr. Feelgood? I'm going with Dr. Feelgood. They not as pretty, but the music is much mo' bettah!

She is followed by almost every girl and woman from 7 to 107 and tens of millions of boys and men.

This may be the single most important endorsement of the campaign
Dude, if that's the case? We're all fuckin' hosed and I'm going to write a nice big apology to future generations.

Last edited:

The musician's endorsement, which had been widely anticipated, was signed "Childless Cat Lady."

Taylor Swift on stage

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. She went on to say:

"I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to language used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

Swift's endorsement came as a surprise to the Harris campaign, two campaign officials told NBC News. The campaign views the singer's backing as part of a "decisive victory" for the vice president and speaks to her ability to attract support, one of the officials said.

Who cares?

Her money means more than her mouth.

Taylor Swift on stage

Who really cares who Taylor Swift endorses? Nobody with a clue, and I can say that as a Harris/Walz supporter.

Nothing wrong with being Swifties...and Taylor Swift has as much right as anyone to endorse a candidate.

Taylor Swift and Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala Harris this week.

If you're swayed by those endorsement... That's also your right.

Forum List

Back