TDS Explainedevery

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.

I understand the voting for the guy. If you can't vote for the D, you should probably vote for the R if you want your vote to "count". What I don't really get is like how after he told this horrible lie about women and doctors making a decision to kill a child this weekend in Wisconsin...anyone could still be a supporter of this demented pervert.

I get you don't like Hillary but this should make you question your loyalty.

No. The horrible lie leaps from the tongues of the Pro-Death religionists. When reaching a state of "all is right as rain" in your world requires the option to murder your unborn or born child, you've fallen victim to perhaps the most savage and barbaric ideological brainwashing in human history. Just listen to your own words . . . they are antithesis to the continuation of our species. Modern historians of the near future will record our era thusly; record it as a resurgence of ancient barbarism few Americans ever expected but which somehow reigned across our great nation from 1973-?

thanks for the chuckle.

View attachment 258701
You can now put your pussy hat on, and go yell at the sky!
That's a pic of the real "pussy hat".

Only pussies wear them.
So you say, please knock one off the head of a person wearing one. And how I know you, don't do it to a minor or an old man.
Lol, back handed threats of violence!!
You go girl!
Calling someone female as an insult lets us know how you feel about women.

You one of them INCEL types?

You’ve got him pegged. So to speak.

View attachment 258701
You can now put your pussy hat on, and go yell at the sky!

Only pussies wear them.
So you say, please knock one off the head of a person wearing one. And how I know you, don't do it to a minor or an old man.
You go girl!

Just seeing what gender you are today, boy.

Only pussies wear them.
You go girl!

Just seeing what gender you are today, boy.
Same one I started life as kid.

How about you?

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.

I understand the voting for the guy. If you can't vote for the D, you should probably vote for the R if you want your vote to "count". What I don't really get is like how after he told this horrible lie about women and doctors making a decision to kill a child this weekend in Wisconsin...anyone could still be a supporter of this demented pervert.

I get you don't like Hillary but this should make you question your loyalty.

No. The horrible lie leaps from the tongues of the Pro-Death religionists. When reaching a state of "all is right as rain" in your world requires the option to murder your unborn or born child, you've fallen victim to perhaps the most savage and barbaric ideological brainwashing in human history. Just listen to your own words . . . they are antithesis to the continuation of our species. Modern historians of the near future will record our era thusly; record it as a resurgence of ancient barbarism few Americans ever expected but which somehow reigned across our great nation from 1973-?

thanks for the chuckle.

NP. The joke's on you . . .

Forum List

Back