TDS Intolerance

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Check out this guy.....A true TDSer.

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.

That's why TDS liberals need to be shot on sight, because they're no more curable than a rabid dog. Nor are TDS liberals human; they gave up their humanity when they chose to behave like a rabid dog. And what is the solution to a rabid dog? Putting it down as quickly as possible.

Some people really get pissed on when people attack their families & livelihood.

farmers who are getting hammered by tariffs losing their family farms. People losing manufacturing jobs, Parents & grandparents watch as these asshats deny climate change putting there children & grandchildren at risk.

Americans watching decades of building America into a world leader see an amateur pull us basck only to let Russia or China take our place.

Americans who are embarrassed every day by the rantings of a Presidents with the temperament of a 8 year old brat.

People that care about this country are pissed off.

Ametica is going downhill & the MAGA wearing fools think it's great.

I remember "ODS" when right wingers complained about Obama.

Derangement does cross party lines, that's for sure.

Some people really get pissed on when people attack their families & livelihood.

farmers who are getting hammered by tariffs losing their family farms. People losing manufacturing jobs, Parents & grandparents watch as these asshats deny climate change putting there children & grandchildren at risk.

Americans watching decades of building America into a world leader see an amateur pull us basck only to let Russia or China take our place.

Americans who are embarrassed every day by the rantings of a Presidents with the temperament of a 8 year old brat.

Oh look! It's 'mind-reader-Dave' and his crystal ball. Glad I don't live in "Ametica." :laughing0301:

Bad comparison. Obama complainers did NOTHING like TDSers are perpetrating on this country. Plus, one could 'complain' about Obama and the MSM just ignored it. No....TDS is a real mental condition we see examples of these goofballs every day and just suffered 2 years of a wasted investigation perpetrated by FBI TDSers. OH LOOK! A funny-face! So much winning! :113:

TDS is for anyone that opposes Trump

ETS is for those that support him

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.
Sounds like you didn’t tolerate him. You must be intolerant.

That's why TDS liberals need to be shot on sight, because they're no more curable than a rabid dog. Nor are TDS liberals human; they gave up their humanity when they chose to behave like a rabid dog. And what is the solution to a rabid dog? Putting it down as quickly as possible.
With this attitude, do you wonder why people look upon Trump and his acolytes with disdain?

Last edited:

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Sounds like you didn’t tolerate him. You must be intolerant.

Self defense is now considered 'intolerant' by the local crop of TDSers. Geesh....

With this attitude, do you wonder why people look upon Teump and his acolytes with disdain?

Who is 'Teump?" LOL

Bad comparison. Obama complainers did NOTHING like TDSers are perpetrating on this country. Plus, one could 'complain' about Obama and the MSM just ignored it. No....TDS is a real mental condition we see examples of these goofballs every day and just suffered 2 years of a wasted investigation perpetrated by FBI TDSers. OH LOOK! A funny-face! So much winning! :113:
You retards formed militias, called everyone a secret Muslim, seriously pondered if Obama was a prophesied antichrist, declared a white genocide, claimed Obama headed a secret conspiracy to destroy America, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to turn your kids into gay Muslims, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to put Muslims in charge of the country, claimed the President was Kenyan just because he was black, claimed pizza orders were secret pedophile codes, claimed Obama was a leader in ISIS; all that’s just off the top of my head. Do I need to go on?

[

You retards formed militias, called everyone a secret Muslim, seriously pondered if Obama was a prophesied antichrist, declared a white genocide, claimed Obama headed a secret conspiracy to destroy America, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to turn your kids into gay Muslims, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to put Muslims in charge of the country, claimed the President was Kenyan just because he was black, claimed pizza orders were secret pedophile codes, claimed Obama was a leader in ISIS; all that’s just off the top of my head. Do I need to go on?

BF in BF fantasy land.....Wooo Wooo :cuckoo:

[

BF in BF fantasy land.....Wooo Wooo :cuckoo:
Amnesia, hmm?

With this attitude, do you wonder why people look upon Teump and his acolytes with disdain?

You liberal fucks BROUGHT THIS SOCIETAL HATRED ON YOURSELVES! With your mindless-animal baby tantrum nation violence epidemic CONSTANTLY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS since the 2016 campaign began/. Always assaulting innocent people, spewing murderous death on everyone, destroying property, behaving in such a subhuman manner. You liberal subhumans EARNED this contempt and the reason why the majority of America wishes you dead. Your ilk are NOT capable of behaving like civilized human beings in this society.

And who the fuck is "Teump" you semi-literate leftist animal? Is that one of your sputtering, paranoid bogeyman related to President Trump?

Complained, yes, but I recall no incidents so violent, so insanely deranged, so physically offensive as many acts we see perpetrated by the sufferers of TDS.

Well if the "Ametica" you want and know is squatting to take a crap on the sidewalk then wiping your ass with your heel; then you're right, I want to kill that notion of my country off ASAP. And the sooner the better for all of us.

TIP: I carry 'Pepper Gel' for such an occasion. It sticks to the eyes/nose/mouth and does not contaminate the surrounding air causing innocents to be disabled; and it's easily concealable.
I'm not getting arrested over some lousy liberal, as it's a gel and a lil' dab will do!

Forum List

Back