🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TDS

It's pretty annoying, but it's also utterly meaningless. Some people hate Trump. So what?

What a ridiculous question ....

America IS WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!

That means a lot! Bless TRUMP! :up:
Have you seen any polls lately? Trump's numbers haven't budged. Which is kind of amazing, because really, they should go down. But it just proves that Trump supporters are loyal past any rational calculation. If Trump said, "Jump!" a lot of his supporters would happily jump off a cliff. But the point is, America is NOT with Trump. He has NEVER cracked 50 percent approval, not even when the economy was going great. And now that it's not, well... Trump is fucked.

It's pretty annoying, but it's also utterly meaningless. Some people hate Trump. So what?

Have you seen any polls lately? Trump's numbers haven't budged. Which is kind of amazing, because really, they should go down. But it just proves that Trump supporters are loyal past any rational calculation. If Trump said, "Jump!" a lot of his supporters would happily jump off a cliff. But the point is, America is NOT with Trump. He has NEVER cracked 50 percent approval, not even when the economy was going great. And now that it's not, well... Trump is fucked.
What it proves is you are headed for a butt kicking and a Trump landslide win on November 3rd....

What it proves is you are headed for a butt kicking and a Trump landslide win on November 3rd....
Can you IMAGINE being as DUMB as the OP is, because of HIS raging TDS and brainwashing by our hideously biased media? It must be HORRIFIC to be THAT stupid.

My wife hates Trump and I can understand it. She's was the youngest in the family growing up, a military brat who throughout her life was daddy's little girl while he was alive. Trump's comments about POW's struck a nerve with her and I don't blame her a bit for the feelings she has against the guy.

My wife hates Trump and I can understand it. She's was the youngest in the family growing up, a military brat who throughout her life was daddy's little girl while he was alive. Trump's comments about POW's struck a nerve with her and I don't blame her a bit for the feelings she has against the guy.

I'm thinking that was mostly directed at McCain's double dealing and political treachery. Sad that McCain goes out as a TDS stooge though.....

99.999% of the time TDS is result of stupidity. Get a vaccine called intelligence!
The cure is facts.
imns02pjuvi41.jpg

it goes far beyond hate,,,

It does and if your read your own link you'd know the history, it dates back to Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome. It's unoriginal but you fucktards act like you invented a new flavor of ice cream when everyone else calls it vanilla.
in fact I knew thats where it came from and have said so ,,,

thats you just makin shit up again,,,

The best part, it's applied to anyone who is not in lockstep with Trump and his acolytes. You can be as critical of the left as the most stringent Trumplodyte, but if you criticize Trump: TDS!

When did it become unacceptable to be critical of our leaders? It used to be downright patriotic...

It does and if your read your own link you'd know the history, it dates back to Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome. It's unoriginal but you fucktards act like you invented a new flavor of ice cream when everyone else calls it vanilla.

I don't think you did know.

I agree with the first three words,,,

and why would it matter???

I already explained why it matters. But you can't read more than three words at a time so get over it.

I already explained why it matters. But you can't read more than three words at a time so get over it.
you explained why YOU think it matters,,,,

The best part, it's applied to anyone who is not in lockstep with Trump and his acolytes. You can be as critical of the left as the most stringent Trumplodyte, but if you criticize Trump: TDS!

When did it become unacceptable to be critical of our leaders? It used to be downright patriotic...

You are totally wrong and mirroring your leftist pals.

Did you ever once complain about Obama starting 4 illegal wars and drone striking brown people? How many hundreds of thousands of brown people has he murdered? Yet you say nothing. Why?

Yes, it's called an opinion. The OP is also an opinion.

You're boring me.

Yes, it's called an opinion. The OP is also an opinion.

You're boring me.
seems all you have is opinion,,,I gave a fact,,

Forum List

Back