Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

'A working man voting for Mitt Romney is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.'

Laughable hypocrisy.

Liberals are the first to gobble up the slave labor vehicles and put the Union autoworker down:

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco

On April 29, the last domestic car dealership within city limits, San Francisco Ford Lincoln, closed its showroom doors and began winding down its repair and service operations,

Foreign automakers, including BMW, Honda, Scion and Smart, all continue to run what appear to be thriving dealerships in the area, as San Franciscans increasingly pledge their allegiance to import brands. Even the site of the last General Motors dealership to shut down in the city -- Ellis Brooks Chevrolet – is soon to be the home of a new mega-showroom for Nissan/Infiniti.

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco | Fox News

As I said, "import" labels are kind of meaningless

You Libs enjoy scarfing up all of those Kias and stuffing them with Bangladesh merchandise from Walmart, but then come to message boards to tell us how it is 'meaningless,' since it is those mean ol' corporations that are 'shipping' jobs overseas.

:

One more time, guy, I'm not a liberal and I buy American when I can.

And yeah, it is the corporations, and our politicians being unable to stand up to them.

I'm all for slapping huge import tariffs on that Kia and all the Walmart shit. I'd be for doing that before we even tax rich people.

Why don't you shove a burning broom handle up the poor and Middle-class's ass, because the effect would be the same.

We can't compete with China because of liberal policies yet all you want to do is essentially punish bargain hunters.

You claim not to be a lib but all you do is spout liberal nonsense.

You're in denial.

What do you call a liberal driving a Chevrolet? A patriot. (Me)

What do you call a rethug driving a Mercedes? The Boss.

See the difference?

The only Rethug I "know" hates American cars and drives a Porsche. Cause he thinks he is better than others. Typical right wing bull shit. To bad he is married to my niece. Her mom wants to know where she went wrong, you know, her daughter marrying a rethug.

We may do an 'Intervention" to "save" him. Then again, who cares if a rethug gets saved.

The ousting of Lugar was a good thing but CBS tried to spin it by saying it was a vote for Democrats. They repeated the lie that refusal to work with Democrats will bring down the GOP. Fact is we must not compromise because Democrats in Washington have been exposed as anti-nationalistic turncoats willing to sell our riches to other countries in support of their progressive ideals.

Why don't you shove a burning broom handle up the poor and Middle-class's ass, because the effect would be the same.

We can't compete with China because of liberal policies yet all you want to do is essentially punish bargain hunters.

You must mean the "liberal policies" of paying a wage that you can live on.

Now why in the fuck would American companies pay a wage that allows Americans to pay their bills, put a little away and plan for a future? Under Rethug leadership, American companies have found that they do not have to do that. Who cares if the workers are working harder and making less?

Rethugs don't care. Imports are good. That way, all the poor rethugs can buy the cheap shit from overseas. And the rich rethugs laugh all the way to the bank. And talk about what "patropits" they are.

The ousting of Lugar was a good thing but CBS tried to spin it by saying it was a vote for Democrats. They repeated the lie that refusal to work with Democrats will bring down the GOP. Fact is we must not compromise because Democrats in Washington have been exposed as anti-nationalistic turncoats willing to sell our riches to other countries in support of their progressive ideals.

And CBS also missed the point that Lugar was seen as being one of those people who, while not a democrat, was no longer a member of the GOP.

Look who he was calling for at the end.

What still bothers me is that we have not coalesced to the point that we can tell CBS to pound sand and quit lying without recourse.

:lol: wth? :lol:

See the difference?

The only Rethug I "know" hates American cars and drives a Porsche. Cause he thinks he is better than others. Typical right wing bull shit. To bad he is married to my niece. Her mom wants to know where she went wrong, you know, her daughter marrying a rethug.

We may do an 'Intervention" to "save" him. Then again, who cares if a rethug gets saved.

What do you call a "rethug" that drives an Escalade?

Invisible, cuz you ignored him.

The only way your argument works is if you cherry-pick reality.

Richard Mourdock ?

really?

Oh my god I bet some R tards thought they were voting for the entertainment mogal

You must mean the "liberal policies" of paying a wage that you can live on.

The disconnect of the typical economically retarded Liberal, of course, is they fail to see the inverse relationship between their voracious appetite for non-union 'race to the bottom' manufactured goods and the ability of domestic corporations to 'pay a living wage' to provide such goods to them.

Wow good going cons , you didnt need that guy anyway.

Fuck his seniority and all these commitee thingys he was on

I just saw Mourdock interviewed. He said his idea of bi-paritisanship is for Democrats to give in to republicans. That's the Tea Party way, obviously.

See the difference?

What do you call a liberal who doesn't like American made cars? OBAMA
Obama's team actually prefers foreign car brands - latimes.com

Tea Party not dead?

Gotta be the best news democrats have heard in a while.

Because of the Tea Party, all the republicans have to offer is Mitt Romney.

Chasing the moderates out of the Republican Party is an Obama gift from Heaven.

Forum List

Back