Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

Actually, I know a lot of conservatives who drive imports and a lot of liberals who drive American.

Do you think your anecdotal remarks sway the statistics?

No more than your comments about driving past schools....

Do you agree that statistically, Liberals are much, much more likely to buy an import label vehicle than any other demographic, or not?

Or would you like to change the subject as it ruins your Leftist meme about 'shipping' jobs?

Typical

The left can never take blame for their failures
like Detroit or the Great Society

Not sure why it's "the lefts" fault that big corporations moved all the manufacturing to third world countries.

Free Trade was a right wing idea.. and a pretty crappy one.

I agree, and so was the EPA , both are pretty crappy.
I don't know why the left says Repubs are for businesses when both of these ideas have harmed our businesses greatly.

The concept of the EPA isn't a bad one. I personally like breathing clean air and drinking clean water, don't you?

I'm old enough to remember the Cayahoga River catching on fire.

I think the EPA combined with free trade is a bad idea when after you insist that their factory not dump toxins into the water, you make them compete with someone who has no compunction about that sort of thing.

Do you think your anecdotal remarks sway the statistics?

No more than your comments about driving past schools....

Do you agree that statistically, Liberals are much, much more likely to buy an import label vehicle than any other demographic, or not?

Or would you like to change the subject as it ruins your Leftist meme about 'shipping' jobs?

I'd be more impressed if you provided statistics of who is buying what, rather than insisting that they are...

As I said, "import" labels are kind of meaningless when Nissans are made in Tennesee and Fords are made in Mexico. The problem with large multi-national corporations is that they are loyal to the corporation first and the country second.

As I said, "import" labels are kind of meaningless

You Libs enjoy scarfing up all of those Kias and stuffing them with Bangladesh merchandise from Walmart, but then come to message boards to tell us how it is 'meaningless,' since it is those mean ol' corporations that are 'shipping' jobs overseas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical

Not sure why it's "the lefts" fault that big corporations moved all the manufacturing to third world countries.

Who signed NAFTA? What does NAFTA stand for? And why are you defending the left? OH corporations moved too where taxes were much lower.

But they insis that you look at the intent...NOT the mess they created.

And so does the right.

Well the neocons do, but the traditional conservatives and the libertarians are more objective, IMO. I dont agree with all that either of them assert, but I do appreciate the honesty of their movement.

With Romney taking over the GOP that will come to an end very soon as they purge those who are not 'team players'.

And both parties are very bad about not admitting they MADE a mistake and going in another direction.

True, that is why we need a new party ASAP.

what would this other parties platform look like, in your views?
and I would be fine with other parties..this TWO party system has gotten out of hand

You Libs enjoy scarfing up all of those Kias and stuffing them with Bangladesh merchandise from Walmart, but then come to message boards to tell us how it is 'meaningless,' since it is those mean ol' corporations that are 'shipping' jobs overseas.

:

One more time, guy, I'm not a liberal and I buy American when I can.

And yeah, it is the corporations, and our politicians being unable to stand up to them.

I'm all for slapping huge import tariffs on that Kia and all the Walmart shit. I'd be for doing that before we even tax rich people.

Typical

Who signed NAFTA? What does NAFTA stand for? And why are you defending the left? OH corporations moved too where taxes were much lower.

Bill Clinton signed the NAFTA treaty that Bush-41 negotiated.. with Republican support in Congress.

And it was still a bad idea.

:

One more time, guy, I'm not a liberal

Hilarious. Really!

Your party is the one driving out long-standing office holders for not being crazy enough...

I don't have a party anymore.

And yeah, it is the corporations, and our politicians being unable to stand up to them.

I'm all for slapping huge import tariffs on that Kia and all the Walmart shit. I'd be for doing that before we even tax rich people.

That is extremely idiotic and the ensuing trade wars would crush our economy and standard of living.

You don't know much about economics, do you?

That is extremely idiotic and the ensuing trade wars would crush our economy and standard of living.

You don't know much about economics, do you?

More than you, apparently.

Not that there would be a "trade war" if we did what the rest of the world already does to protect our industries (seriously, you ever try to import something INTO China? I have.)

But even if there was, we'd come out on top with that one. We have enough natural resources, all we'd have to do is apply the manpower.

Oh, maybe CEO's wouldn't be making 475 times what line workers make if they had to pay them decently... you know, like the rest of the world does.

Bill Clinton signed the NAFTA treaty that Bush-41 negotiated.. with Republican support in Congress.

So free trade is not just a republican idea? It looks like it was a non partisan law too me

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

So free trade is not just a republican idea? It looks like it was a non partisan law too me

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

He is only 'not a liberal' when it suits his meme.

And you support throwing away billions of dollars defending the Koreans for free.

btw, the Kia Sorento and the Kia Optima are being built in Georgia.

Hilarious. Really!

Your party is the one driving out long-standing office holders for not being crazy enough...

I don't have a party anymore.

But you will vote for the most radical Leftist in history as POTUS... again.

Didn't vote for him the first time. Will vote for him this time.

It really amused me that you guys who hate Obama with every fiber of your being can't comprehend that some of us might vote for him because we hate Romney.

I mean, is this really impossible to get your head around.

I hate Romney. Period. That's all there is to it. I will vote for Obama because Romney's voice is pretty much like nails on a chalkboard, and I don't want to hear that for the next four years.

And you support throwing away billions of dollars defending the Koreans for free.

Oh lookie. A libtard attempting a moral equivalency argument.

LOL

Forum List

Back