Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

Hopefully the TM does have them scared; they SHOULD be scared, godamit, of what the voters will do much like an employee is scared when the owner comes and inspects.

WE ARE THE OWNERS of this republic and the elites have to be reminded of this every election.

As to the article, I really think the author has a valid point. Our republic was not designed for partisan politics but not only do we have partisan politics, it is getting more polarized every election.

We are getting to the point where something is going to give or we will have some very rough times.

Barack Obama is the most divisive figure in America's political history. He has spent the last 4 years pitting group against group and fostering as much hatred, racial, gender, and class, as he possibly can.

Behind him is the shameful democratic party, which also promotes hatred and division as a means to divide and conquer.

We are a divided nation because Obama uses the politics of division.

and the pinhead who beat him says that bipartisanship is the Democrats agreeing with the Republican plan. Our country will be saved from further congressional damage due to gridlock.

Indiana is in play now for the Democrats..who didn't even bother to run a candidate last go around.

Although Lugar was a Republican to be admired and respected.

Hopefully the TM does have them scared; they SHOULD be scared, godamit, of what the voters will do much like an employee is scared when the owner comes and inspects.

WE ARE THE OWNERS of this republic and the elites have to be reminded of this every election.

As to the article, I really think the author has a valid point. Our republic was not designed for partisan politics but not only do we have partisan politics, it is getting more polarized every election.

We are getting to the point where something is going to give or we will have some very rough times.

Barack Obama is the most divisive figure in America's political history. He has spent the last 4 years pitting group against group and fostering as much hatred, racial, gender, and class, as he possibly can.

Behind him is the shameful democratic party, which also promotes hatred and division as a means to divide and conquer.

We are a divided nation because Obama uses the politics of division.

i agree with ya.....but the Republicans of the moment are not doing to much to bring people together ....they use divisive tactics just as good as the other guys.....

Indiana is in play now for the Democrats..who didn't even bother to run a candidate last go around.

i always liked Lex.....

That headquarters in the NYC subway..was just genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9409NQPuU]Lex Luthor - Superman 1 - Land Land Land (1978) - YouTube[/ame]

i always liked Lex.....

That headquarters in the NYC subway..was just genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9409NQPuU]Lex Luthor - Superman 1 - Land Land Land (1978) - YouTube[/ame]
i liked Luthor better as the evil scientific genius....i think John Byrne screwed up the series some with his changes....

Yes, out of favor with the radicals.

and the pinhead who beat him says that bipartisanship is the Democrats agreeing with the Republican plan. Our country will be saved from further congressional damage due to gridlock.

Gridlock is the only thing saving this country from further Democrat damage. The record shows that the less congress "gets done," the better the country does.

i agree with ya.....but the Republicans of the moment are not doing to much to bring people together ....they use divisive tactics just as good as the other guys.....

I don't really agree, I mean, I do to a point. I agree that the Republicans are doing absolutely nothing to unit people. But I don't agree that they are actively dividing people the way the demagogue party is.

Forum List

Back