Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

I don't know, why don't you check it out and let us know.

Really, the GOP is the only one who whine for term limits.

You don't know shit.

Independents are BIG proponents of term limits.

He has gone to the 'Dark side"
:eusa_whistle:

Not that at all.

I just think Mitt Romney is a horrible person. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Obama is kind of a boob, but he's a decent man.

That really blots out all the idealogical considerations.

Now, beyond that, the GOP has become a situation where instead of being the sensible things I used to support, has been taken over by fringe loons. How many people have they driven out or tried to drive out? Jesus, the Tea Party almost got John McCain pushed out of the Senate. they tried to push out Lisa Murkowski.

Unfortunately, 2010 only encouraged them.

Repeat post:

He's pushing Obama's LOST treaty through the Senate.

He's helping him give away our mineral rights in the Gulf, so he had to go.

Btw, John Kerry is trying to recruit GOP support for this treaty.

It takes away US soverenty over our seas and gives it to the UN.

Sovereignty: Even if he's not re-elected, the president hopes to leave behind a treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and to which we'd be required to give half of our offshore oil revenue.

The Law Of The Sea Treaty (LOST) has been lurking in the shadows for decades. Like the Kyoto Protocol that pretended to be an effort to save the earth from the poisoned fruit of the Industrial Revolution, LOST pretends to be an effort to protect the world's oceans from environmental damage and remove it as a cause of potential conflicts between nations.

Like its Kyoto cousin, LOST is an attempt at the global redistribution of power and wealth, the embodiment of the progressive dream of the end of the nation state as we know it and the end of political freedom by giving veto over all of mankind's activities to a global body — in this case something called the International Seabed Authority, located in Kingston, Jamaica.

The ISA would have the power to regulate 70% of the earth's surface, placing seabed mining, fishing rights, deep-sea oil exploration and even the activities of the U.S. Navy under control of a global bureaucracy. It even provides for a global tax that would be paid directly to the ISA by companies seeking to develop the resources in and under the world's oceans.

As Heritage Foundation senior fellow Peter Brookes notes, the U.S. government now can collect royalty revenues from oil and gas companies that wish to drill on our extended continental shelf — the undersea areas beyond 200 miles of our coast. But if we ratify LOST, we'd have to fork over as much as 7% of that revenue to the ISA for redistribution to poorer, landlocked countries.

Maritime and jurisdictional disputes would be settled by the ISA, which presumably would tell the U.S. Navy where it could and could not go. Freedom of navigation has been guaranteed by the U.S. Navy and, before it, the British Royal Navy. Now it would be the ISA. This meets perfectly the definition of the "global test" Sen. John Kerry, a backer of LOST, said in 2004 that our actions must meet.

With a possible new White House occupant and Republican majority returning to the Senate in 2013, LOST is back on the front burner. Kerry is quietly working to recruit Republican votes needed to ratify the treaty. LOST is also backed by Sen. Richard Lugar. It will be brought up soon for ratification, perhaps as early as next month, and was delayed — analysts believe — by Lugar's belief it would hurt him in the Indiana primary. Obama Seeks Ratification Of Power-Grabbing Law Of The Sea Treaty - Investors.com

Nobody cares but you...

Repeat post:

Sovereignty: Even if he's not re-elected, the president hopes to leave behind a treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and to which we'd be required to give half of our offshore oil revenue.

The Law Of The Sea Treaty (LOST) has been lurking in the shadows for decades. Like the Kyoto Protocol that pretended to be an effort to save the earth from the poisoned fruit of the Industrial Revolution, LOST pretends to be an effort to protect the world's oceans from environmental damage and remove it as a cause of potential conflicts between nations.

Like its Kyoto cousin, LOST is an attempt at the global redistribution of power and wealth, the embodiment of the progressive dream of the end of the nation state as we know it and the end of political freedom by giving veto over all of mankind's activities to a global body — in this case something called the International Seabed Authority, located in Kingston, Jamaica.

The ISA would have the power to regulate 70% of the earth's surface, placing seabed mining, fishing rights, deep-sea oil exploration and even the activities of the U.S. Navy under control of a global bureaucracy. It even provides for a global tax that would be paid directly to the ISA by companies seeking to develop the resources in and under the world's oceans.

As Heritage Foundation senior fellow Peter Brookes notes, the U.S. government now can collect royalty revenues from oil and gas companies that wish to drill on our extended continental shelf — the undersea areas beyond 200 miles of our coast. But if we ratify LOST, we'd have to fork over as much as 7% of that revenue to the ISA for redistribution to poorer, landlocked countries.

Maritime and jurisdictional disputes would be settled by the ISA, which presumably would tell the U.S. Navy where it could and could not go. Freedom of navigation has been guaranteed by the U.S. Navy and, before it, the British Royal Navy. Now it would be the ISA. This meets perfectly the definition of the "global test" Sen. John Kerry, a backer of LOST, said in 2004 that our actions must meet.

With a possible new White House occupant and Republican majority returning to the Senate in 2013, LOST is back on the front burner. Kerry is quietly working to recruit Republican votes needed to ratify the treaty. LOST is also backed by Sen. Richard Lugar. It will be brought up soon for ratification, perhaps as early as next month, and was delayed — analysts believe — by Lugar's belief it would hurt him in the Indiana primary. Obama Seeks Ratification Of Power-Grabbing Law Of The Sea Treaty - Investors.com

Isn't that the treaty that is also supposed to give UN the authority over all of America's water ways? Including creeks and streams inland?

You don't know shit.

Not that at all.

I just think Mitt Romney is a horrible person. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Obama had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

But soon the adults will be back in charge.

Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses
Let's say.....the Teabaggers went thru a transition, or....we could use that act of submission Porky Limbaugh refers-to.....QUITE-often.....that they....

....for Wall $treet!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

3bb1b58b30a158bcae9268e0cb61c9ec_fullsize.jpg

The Reps have done a damned fine job of digging Indiana out of the hole it was in.

I'd bet the Rep beats the Dem in the election.

AFter all. Folks vote with their pocketbooks.

Why change parties when the controlling one is on a roll??

Repeat post:

Really another "sell out" to the UN
losing an election is a good thing

La Raza Members Beg Obama to Become Dictator | Red County

President Obama’s speech to La Raza this week, in which he said he was tempted to change laws on his own, drew criticism from those who are concerned about the rapid accumulation of power in the executive branch that’s occurred in the last three years. The discussion among conservatives whether Obama was serious, joking, or half-joking overshadowed the clear response La Raza members gave him—they begged him to become a dictator.

“Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own,” the president said while discussing laws against illegal immigration. He paused.

After a slow applause, the La Raza audience began a full-throated cheer.

“And believe me, right now dealing with Congress,” Obama started to say before being interrupted by chants.

“Yes, you can! Yes, you can! Yes, you can! Yes, you can!” the audience shouted, urging Obama to become, in essence, a dictator.

“Believe me,” Obama joked. “Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you. Not just on immigration reform. But that’s not how—that’s not how our system works.”

“Change it!” a woman begged of Obama.

Sheila Jackson Lee: Obama should rule like dictator on payroll tax cut extension | PolitiCollision

On Tuesday, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said President Obama "absolutely" should unilaterally extend the payroll tax cut and continue unemployment benefits through his executive power, effectively usurping the Constitution and bypassing Congress.

In short, she wants Obama to rule like a dictator on a matter that falls to Congress.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Meets With Democratic Governors, Decide He Should Act Like More Of A Dictator…

(Briefing Room) — President Obama met with a group of Democratic governors on Friday and discussed plans to work around Congress toward policy goals.

Gov. Jack Markell, the Democratic governor of Delaware and the vice chairman of the National Governors Association, told The Hill that the meeting was “very good” and said many of the governors were responsive to ideas about bypassing Congress.

“There was a sense that none of us should wait, we can’t wait for things to happen in Congress,” Markell said of the meeting. “We’re going to do what we can do [now].”

MSNBC's Schultz Asks When Obama Will 'Become a Dictator' on Gulf Cleanup | NewsBusters.org

When asked what President Obama needs to do to prove to Americans that his administration is on top of the Gulf cleanup, Ed Schultz pressed that the President needs to call the shots and go "dictator" in his dealings with BP.

"I think the President has to make it very clear to the American people tonight, Chris, that we're not going to be stuck with the bill on this," Schultz said about the BP oil spill.

"When does the President become a dictator on this?" Schultz asked in an outburst. "When does the President start really calling the shots and saying 'This is the number. This is what you're going to pay. We're not going to let you off the hook.'?"

Is an Obama Dictatorship in the Air? Predictions on the Future of America

On the other hand, two or three months before the election, if the polls clearly show that Obama is going to go down in defeat, I believe there’s better than a 50-50 chance of a major “emergency” magically making its appearance, convincingly manufactured in such a way as to cause the average entitlement junkie to agree that we must rally around the president and “postpone” the November elections.

Left-wing Democratic Governor Beverly Perdue of North Carolina, who is likely headed for defeat in 2012, sent up a trial balloon on this very issue last September when she said:

I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them — whatever decisions they make — to just let them help this country recover. I really hope that someone can agree with me on that. You want people who don’t worry about the next election.

And during a speech in Las Vegas, Obama, railing on about the woeful economy he inherited, said that “we can’t wait for an increasingly dysfunctional Congress to do its job. Where they won’t act, I will.” That was no trial balloon. It was a clear message about his dictatorial intentions in his second term.

Now, despite all these concerns about Obama and his ass hat supporters who want a dictatorship, I would vote for him in a heart beat instead of Romney who is not only just as much of a dictator wannabe, he is too slick, 100% uninhibited by any sense of morality and/or respect for human dignity, and he will say and do ANYTHING to get power as he has amply demonstrated in his scorched Earth warfare he waged running for the GOP nomination.

Plus, it is the GOP who, since Nixon, has opposed expansion of Presidential powers. With a Romney in the WH, those who love the Constitution are in a partisan straight jacket to oppose this 'Only Nixon Could Go To China' quandry as was demonstrated when Bush pushed through the Patriot Act while the 'conservative' GOP was impotent to stop it.

We would be better off with four more years of Obama than EIGHT years of an even worse president Romney.

Last edited:
That's what the New Health care does. Fifteen board members who will decide what is cost worthy and what is not.

Ooookay, yup, there's gonna be death panels... I kno wyou really need to believe that.

It's not my belief, it's actually in the bill.

The Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB, is a fifteen-member United States
Government agency created in 2010 by sections 3403 and 10320 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act .

Beginning in 2013, the Chief Actuary of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will determine in particular years the projected per capita growth rate for Medicare for a multi-year period ending in the second year thereafter (the "implementation year"). If the projection exceeds a target growth rate, IPAB must develop a proposal to reduce Medicare spending in the implementation year by a specified amount.

If it's too expensive it's dropped.

Obama had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Not with Romney... most people are about as creeped out about Mormons as I am. Or will be when they figure out he is one.

Romney is going to lose by an epic margin.

Evidently the people aren't as freaked out with Mormons as you, they keep voting for the slime ball, Harry Reid.

You don't know shit.

Not that at all.

That really blots out all the idealogical considerations.

Now, beyond that, the GOP has become a situation where instead of being the sensible things I used to support, has been taken over by fringe loons. How many people have they driven out or tried to drive out? Jesus, the Tea Party almost got John McCain pushed out of the Senate. they tried to push out Lisa Murkowski.

Unfortunately, 2010 only encouraged them.

McCain and Murkowski should have been gone years ago, IMNSHO.

But I agree, Obama is a 'decent' man in that he has a moral center, but I dont think he has much respect for the Constitution.

That still leaves him miles above Romney in almost every way one can measure.

Not with Romney... most people are about as creeped out about Mormons as I am. Or will be when they figure out he is one.

Evidently the people aren't as freaked out with Mormons as you, they keep voting for the slime ball, Harry Reid.

In fact, Reid's religion isn't even a topic of discussion or interest amongst the Leftists.

I cant speak for everyone, of course, who opposes Romney. Maybe many of them are against him solely due to his mormonism.

Everyone I know that opposes him from the right does so because he is a Nixon on comic book steroids. He will destroy our Republic if he gets into office and have ZERO opposition doing so from the GOP with a few exceptions.

In fact, Reid's religion isn't even a topic of discussion or interest amongst the Leftists.

Indeed
nor do they like to discuss Papa Obama belonging 20 years
to a Marxist based black liberation theology church

Funny how that works

But I agree, Obama is a 'decent' man in that he has a moral center

It used to be a VERY big deal when a POTUS lied and decieved the America people.

Obama lies to the American public on almost a daily basis.

This is the worst piece of shit to ever disgrace the office.

I owe you all I can do for now is give you a thanks.

Forum List

Back