Tea Party Officials Sneak Into Courthouse After Polls Close And Gets Locked In

Jimmied open? You just made that up. :lol:

I expect a modicum of honesty from you Pogo.

The evidence is that the door was propped open as if there were someone inside after hours.

If you have evidence to back up your declarative statement that the door was jimmied, produce it.

It's a question. A declarative statement would, like this one, end with a period. A question based on "or was malfunctioning". A door working properly would not allow access, now would it? Who made it "malfunction"? If it malfunctioned on its own, why would a legitimate non-burglar take advantage of that vulnerability? More to the point, why would they be looking for such a vulnerability? You think that's why they called the Party chair rather than the police when they got locked in -- because they had no good story for getting in there?

If you have evidence the door was propped open as opposed to the other option, produce it.

But that was only the latest qeustion; you still have no answers for the older ones.

And here's a new question: how does a sheriff do an "investigation" and STILL not know whether the door works? What kind of investigation can't handle a simple door test? I can figure out whether my front door is working, and I'm no sheriff. In a standard B&E (or other crime scene) one of the first things to determine is whether the entry was forced -- which tells you whether the burglar either knew the target or had someone on the inside.

Would you want such a sheriff "investigating" your house after I wander in at 2am just because I can?

Seriously I think somebody's got the makings of a TV sitcom here...

Again it's simple deductive logic.

First, malfunction means it didn't work properly.

If they had "jimmied" the door, they would have had an expectation that the door would lock again, and take precautions against that occurence.

Malfunction in the case is more likely a failure to catch upon closing.

Second, as I stated previously, they expected a door to be open...because they anticipated finding the ballot count ongoing.

Simple as that.

If you wish to continue making this into something it clearly is not for political purposes, have at it and enjoy...but understand, that's all it is, making political hay out of an obvious misunderstanding.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

How often have you found yourself locked in a building you just "wandered" into at two in the morning through an employee door where you were not employed? What are you going in there for surreptitiously? To use the bathroom?

When that happens, do you call somebody in a position to let you out -- or do you call the local chair of a political party?

If you expected someone to be there, then why would you tell that chair "there's nobody here"? Why wouldn't you have called on the way TO the building and advised them, "hey, the bar closed and we're heading over"? Instead of AFTER locking yourself in?

How many sheriffs do you know that do an "investigation" and then still don't know whether the door works or not?

Obviously a misunderstanding. Nothing to see here, move along...
emot-munch.gif

Btw -- what kind of "political hay" could I make out of such a comedy? I don't even live in Mississippi. Neither do you.

It wasn't jimmied open. If it was, they would have been charged. You should call the sheriff and tell them that they should arrest those guys because you're an idiot. I'm sure they'll jump right on that.

You shittin' me?

Ever met a Mississippi sheriff? Yeah there is an idiot, and he's a sheriff.

They "wander in" at two in the morning through a door clearly marked that is not for the public, regardless what its condition was, claiming some guy in a uniform (who doesn't now seem to exist) pointed it out to them. Then when they get locked in they don't call the police -- they call the county chair of a political Party.

Yeah when I get locked into a building I infiltrated at two in the morning, that's what I do -- wake up the local party chair. :cuckoo:

Nothing to see here, move along... :eusa_whistle:

Threads like these are so educational: we find out who the disingenuous Party hacks are, ever the apologists for any bad behaviour on their side.

lol
title is lie

they didn't sneak into anything

how they got locked in there hasn't really been given yet

can you people EVER be honest?

this should go into gossip forum

LOL. So, how did they gain access into a locked courthouse at 2am if uniformed personnel did not let them it?

It should be obvious even to brain dead partisan hacks, that if they had the capability to gain access to a locked courthouse, they would not have had to call anyone to get out of that locked courthouse.

Obviously, they gained access before the courthouse was locked, or someone with a key did allow them in, and then locked them in.

Not only are there answers, the answer is simple...they expected them to be at the courthouse. They found an open door...as expected...and went inside.

I notice you say "there are answers" -- and then proceed to not give any.

"As expected"? So they expected to sneak in after everybody was gone, through an employee entrance that was jimmied open?

Now we may be getting somewhere... :eusa_think:

The evidence is that the door was propped open as if there were someone inside after hours.

If you have evidence to back up your declarative statement that the door was jimmied, produce it.
As I have always respected your honesty with me, tell me:

Would you enter an obviously closed courthouse at 2am, through a door that is propped open?

Or would you call the police, and alert them that there may be intruders inside?

"As expected"? So they expected to sneak in after everybody was gone, through an employee entrance that was jimmied open?

Would you enter an obviously closed courthouse at 2am, through a door that is propped open?

Or would you call the police, and alert them that there may be intruders inside?

Shouldn't the doesn't-bother-to-investigate-whether-a-door-is-working sheriff be investigating who let them in --- that is if "someone" that isn't a phantom uniformed nonexistent entity actually did let them in?

Or is that kind of deductive reasoning over his head?

Don't sheriffs get their position via .... election?

barney-fife.jpg

Last edited:

I would think a sane person would call the police and say "hey, guys, someone left a door propped open at the Courthouse!"

It's a question. A declarative statement would, like this one, end with a period. A question based on "or was malfunctioning". A door working properly would not allow access, now would it? Who made it "malfunction"? If it malfunctioned on its own, why would a legitimate non-burglar take advantage of that vulnerability? More to the point, why would they be looking for such a vulnerability? You think that's why they called the Party chair rather than the police when they got locked in -- because they had no good story for getting in there?

If you have evidence the door was propped open as opposed to the other option, produce it.

But that was only the latest qeustion; you still have no answers for the older ones.

And here's a new question: how does a sheriff do an "investigation" and STILL not know whether the door works? What kind of investigation can't handle a simple door test? I can figure out whether my front door is working, and I'm no sheriff. In a standard B&E (or other crime scene) one of the first things to determine is whether the entry was forced -- which tells you whether the burglar either knew the target or had someone on the inside.

Would you want such a sheriff "investigating" your house after I wander in at 2am just because I can?

If they had "jimmied" the door, they would have had an expectation that the door would lock again, and take precautions against that occurence.

Second, as I stated previously, they expected a door to be open...because they anticipated finding the ballot count ongoing.

Simple as that.

If you wish to continue making this into something it clearly is not for political purposes, have at it and enjoy...but understand, that's all it is, making political hay out of an obvious misunderstanding.
'

Finally, around 3:45 a.m. they were freed. Although the McDaniel campaign claimed that the three were let into the building by “uniformed personnel.” Othor Cain, a spokesman for the sheriff’s department said that was a lie, telling the Jackson Clarion Ledger, “It’s a fabrication that someone pointed them to a door. I think that’s a total misrepresentation of fact. None of our guys let anybody in.”

the three idiots lied, its as simple as that.

this entire story is laughable... regardless how they gained entry, they had to call someone to let them out ... I don't care who you are, that's funny ! :lol:

It wasn't jimmied open. If it was, they would have been charged. You should call the sheriff and tell them that they should arrest those guys because you're an idiot. I'm sure they'll jump right on that.

You shittin' me?

Ever met a Mississippi sheriff? Yeah there is an idiot, and he's a sheriff.

They "wander in" at two in the morning through a door clearly marked that is not for the public, regardless what its condition was, claiming some guy in a uniform (who doesn't now seem to exist) pointed it out to them. Then when they get locked in they don't call the police -- they call the county chair of a political Party.

Yeah when I get locked into a building I infiltrated at two in the morning, that's what I do -- wake up the local party chair. :cuckoo:

Nothing to see here, move along... :eusa_whistle:

They are scrounging around for sensible excuses and all they come up with is more laughable crap.....that's the "honest" conservatives for you....:)

Simple as that.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

How often have you found yourself locked in a building you just "wandered" into at two in the morning through an employee door where you were not employed? What are you going in there for surreptitiously? To use the bathroom?

When that happens, do you call somebody in a position to let you out -- or do you call the local chair of a political party?

If you expected someone to be there, then why would you tell that chair "there's nobody here"? Why wouldn't you have called on the way TO the building and advised them, "hey, the bar closed and we're heading over"? Instead of AFTER locking yourself in?

How many sheriffs do you know that do an "investigation" and then still don't know whether the door works or not?

Obviously a misunderstanding. Nothing to see here, move along...
emot-munch.gif

Btw -- what kind of "political hay" could I make out of such a comedy? I don't even live in Mississippi. Neither do you.

If it had been a liberal group that snuck into that courthouse, you can bet your bottom dollar that they would already be drawing up "Impeachment" papers for Obama....because he probably ordered it......:lol::lol:

"The sheriff’s department has since exonerated the three, stating in a release: “Based on our findings and subsequent conclusion, there is no reason to believe that the three individuals engaged in any criminal activity nor do we believe any laws were broken."

If only you knew how insane you come across. Seriously, is it possible that people who say they are voters and portray themselves as political pundits think that courthouses close up and post an armed guard at 5 pm, and evict anybody who is doing business (like counting votes) whether they're finished or not?

It just convicts me, yet again, that most of the leftist loons on this site are convicted felons who have never legally voted in their lives, and whose only contact with the courts has been when they're being tried for something.

"The sheriff’s department has since exonerated the three, stating in a release: “Based on our findings and subsequent conclusion, there is no reason to believe that the three individuals engaged in any criminal activity nor do we believe any laws were broken."

Actually, that sounds pretty reasonable, for there is really no way they could have messed with the votes, anyway - they were already tabulated and the totals were already sent in to the state SOS office, I assume (and that is a pretty solid assumption).

Still, it makes those three look pretty darned looney and doesn't help McDaniel at all.

Oh, and can you provide a link for that quote? Pretty please, with molasses on top? :D

The sheriff that did hisself a investimigation yet still doesn't know whether the door is broken? Them there "findings"?

If I decide to go into crime I think I know where to start.

If only you knew how insane you come across. Seriously, is it possible that people who say they are voters and portray themselves as political pundits think that courthouses close up and post an armed guard at 5 pm, and evict anybody who is doing business (like counting votes) whether they're finished or not?

It just convicts me, yet again, that most of the leftist loons on this site are convicted felons who have never legally voted in their lives, and whose only contact with the courts has been when they're being tried for something.

Oh, I can DEFINITELY imagine you being convicted.

Of course, it would be just great to see your statistics on those "leftist loons on this site who are convicted felons". Oh, and make sure to let us know how deeply you data-mined to come to these very important conclusions, mkay??

:D

Actually, that sounds pretty reasonable, for there is really no way they could have messed with the votes, anyway - they were already tabulated and the totals were already sent in to the state SOS office, I assume (and that is a pretty solid assumption).

Still, it makes those three look pretty darned looney and doesn't help McDaniel at all.

Oh, and can you provide a link for that quote? Pretty please, with molasses on top? :D

Umm .. it is the link provided in the original post.

Without the mole asses on top....

Umm .. it is the link provided in the original post.

Without the mole asses on top....

Ummm....ok!!!

Have you ever seen a mole's ass? I haven't. Well, I think I haven't, but considering some of the moles and trolls running around the hallowed halls of USMB...

:rofl:

Of course, it would be just great to see your statistics on those "leftist loons on this site who are convicted felons". Oh, and make sure to let us know how deeply you data-mined to come to these very important conclusions, mkay??

Her typical BS. That's all......just because she met a couple when she was doing time herself....:lol::lol:

I'll be sure to counter with a long list of Right-Wing mass murderers - the only kind these days.

Forum List

Back