Tea Party Officials Sneak Into Courthouse After Polls Close And Gets Locked In

If only you knew how insane you come across. Seriously, is it possible that people who say they are voters and portray themselves as political pundits think that courthouses close up and post an armed guard at 5 pm, and evict anybody who is doing business (like counting votes) whether they're finished or not?

It just convicts me, yet again, that most of the leftist loons on this site are convicted felons who have never legally voted in their lives, and whose only contact with the courts has been when they're being tried for something.

:eusa_hand:

so why didn't someone let them out besides having to call the sheriff? :eusa_whistle:

If only you knew how insane you come across. Seriously, is it possible that people who say they are voters and portray themselves as political pundits think that courthouses close up and post an armed guard at 5 pm, and evict anybody who is doing business (like counting votes) whether they're finished or not?

It just convicts me, yet again, that most of the leftist loons on this site are convicted felons who have never legally voted in their lives, and whose only contact with the courts has been when they're being tried for something.

Oh, I can DEFINITELY imagine you being convicted.

Of course, it would be just great to see your statistics on those "leftist loons on this site who are convicted felons". Oh, and make sure to let us know how deeply you data-mined to come to these very important conclusions, mkay??

:D

Her typical BS. That's all......just because she met a couple when she was doing time herself....:lol::lol:

Oh, my....

so why didn't someone let them out besides having to call the sheriff? :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter. The people involved know what happened, and are satisfied.

No crime. It's none of your business, or mine. Try to let it go. You can't control other people and be privy to their every decision 24 hours a day, nor is there any need to constantly dig into people's lives looking for some form of wrong doing to justify throwing them in jail. We all know this is about jailing people who think differently than you, and throwing elections.

Last edited:
Oh, I can DEFINITELY imagine you being convicted.

Of course, it would be just great to see your statistics on those "leftist loons on this site who are convicted felons". Oh, and make sure to let us know how deeply you data-mined to come to these very important conclusions, mkay??

:D

Her typical BS. That's all......just because she met a couple when she was doing time herself....:lol::lol:

Oh, my....

I don't have to data mine to smell cretins and felons. It's a gift...and at the same time, a curse.

What a bunch of bumbling fools.....

Mississippi Tea Party Goes Watergate

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning after polls closed in Mississippi’s GOP primary for U.S. Senate, a campaign staffer for Tea Party challenger Chris McDaniel was found locked inside a county courthouse with a a top Tea Party activist and a consultant for the Mississippi Baptist Christian Action Commission.

According to the Hinds County Sheriff’s Department, they gained access to the building around 2 a.m. then called the chair of the county Republican Party when they realized that they were locked inside.

It’s unclear what the three were doing inside the courthouse. Election officials had been tallying the vote from Tuesday’s primary but had long since left. In a statement on Wednesday, a McDaniel campaign spokesman said that the Tea Partier “had sent people to the Hinds courthouse to obtain the outstanding numbers and observe the count.” However, it’s unclear what could have been observed inside a dark, locked courthouse.

Mississippi Tea Party Goes Watergate

hahahahahahaha!

the guardians of the electoral process... heh.

I sense someone who has never been to Mississippi...

I seem to recall that when Byron de la Beckwith shot down Medgar Evers in his driveway, the people involved knew what happened and were satisfied then too. Even after going to a jury.

Am I saying the two acts are anything like each other? Not at all. I'm saying it's the same place.

No crime. It's none of your business, or mine. Try to let it go. You can't control other people and be privy to their every decision 24 hours a day, nor is there any need to constantly dig into people's lives looking for some form of wrong doing to justify throwing them in jail. We all know this is about jailing people who think differently than you, and throwing elections.

Actually, the local DA still has an ongoing investigation, but beyond finding McDaiel's staff are loony tune types, I doubt there's anything here.

I seem to recall that when Byron de la Beckwith shot down Medgar Evers in his driveway, the people involved knew what happened and were satisfied then too. Even after going to a jury.

Am I saying the two acts are anything like each other? Not at all. I'm saying it's the same place.

you already badmouthed Mississippi and the citizens therein.

I have an aunty and a whole lot of relatives in Mississippi. I haven't been there, but have been to Georgia, which I loved.

Anyway, back to your bigoted claptrap now...

"Mississippi’s Black population was 1,111,856 in 2011 according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The actual percentage of African Americans in Mississippi was 37% which makes it the largest percent of African Americans of any state in the country."

"Mississippi has the highest percentage of Black homeowners than any other state at 55.6% compared to the lowest which is Minnesota at 24.3 percent. "

BlackDemographics.com | Mississippi

Don't dis the state with the highest percentage of blacks, dude.

Actually, the local DA still has an ongoing investigation, but beyond finding McDaiel's staff are loony tune types, I doubt there's anything here.

these morons were too dumb to work the locks on the doors so it kinda goes without saying they were too stupid to breech documents inside the courthouse and do anything illegal ... almost as funny as listening to the excuses from the right trying to lay cover for the baggers

It's a non-story here, in terms of the runoff. Less than 9% of the eligible voters voted for McDaniel. They are the batshit crazy element. If the guy dressed in confederate grey with the stars and bars, it'd be a nonstory to them.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_yl...-8&p=chris mcdaniel confederate flag pictures

The only question is whether Cochran can get 9.5% out to vote for him.

No KG, the three are white.

McDaniel was found locked inside a county courthouse with a a top Tea Party activist and a consultant for the Mississippi Baptist Christian Action Commission .. (from the article)

aaawwwwwwww, a bible thumper couldn't pray their way out either

hahahahahaha

I have an aunty and a whole lot of relatives in Mississippi. I haven't been there, but have been to Georgia, which I loved.

"Mississippi’s Black population was 1,111,856 in 2011 according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The actual percentage of African Americans in Mississippi was 37% which makes it the largest percent of African Americans of any state in the country."

"Mississippi has the highest percentage of Black homeowners than any other state at 55.6% compared to the lowest which is Minnesota at 24.3 percent. "

(Lloyd Bentsen voice):
KG, I know Mississippi. My mother grew up there. I've been going there since before I was 1 year old. All my relatives outside my siblings are from there.
KG you're no Mississippian. (/Bentsen burner off)

And nothing I've posted has been about race so I'm not sure where you're going here...

Last edited:
who checked the windows ?

damn, forgot about the windows .... aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhh

LMAO

(Lloyd Bentsen voice):
KG, I know Mississippi. My mother grew up there. I've been going there since before I was 1 year old. All my relatives outside my siblings are from there.
KG you're no Mississippian. (/Bentsen burner off)

And nothing I've posted has been about race so I'm not sure where you're going here...

Well I can see why you would conflate your presence there with your assertion that it's the stupidest state in the country...

But just thought I'd point out, if this is so, one must wonder if it has anything to do with the disproportionate black population.

Forum List

Back