Teacher burned ‘I love mom’ into students’ arms

" 37-year-old Samuel Dufner was arrested Tuesday at South Salem High School.

Birr says students used the coil in an exercise last Thursday. Dufner noted it could also be used to mark the skin and asked for volunteers.

Dufner burned “I love mom” — with a heart to symbolize the word love — into their arms."

Teacher arrested accused of burning I love mom into students arms fox8.com

Outrageous! This was harsh.

Someone (maybe JR) should burn "I love USMB" into this teachers testicles to see how he likes the treatment. Guy was probably a lib.

Essplain something to me here, because after all this time on this board and others I still don't get the partisan hacknoid mind --

How exactly do you arrive at "guy was probably a lib" out of a story that no part of has anything whatsoever to do with politics?
ScratchHead.gif

And btw it's a Tesla coil. Not just "a coil".

Weird story though. Hard to believe somebody saw fit to make an arrest out of this.
Just wanted a rise out of you with the lib comment.

The teacher should not have touched any student, let alone mark their body up. Just plain dumb

"Should not have touched"? Chrissake we're human. What, do we live in personal bubbles now?

no bubble but there are boundaries.

To this degree? What the hell's the gym teacher gonna do?
Signed consent slips never know what medical conditions students have. At least one parent called the cops.

Thank goodness none of these cupcakes ever went for face painting.

Cupcake Nation. It's what ails you.

The teacher should not have touched any student, let alone mark their body up. Just plain dumb

"Should not have touched"? Chrissake we're human. What, do we live in personal bubbles now?

no bubble but there are boundaries.

To this degree? What the hell's the gym teacher gonna do?
Signed consent slips never know what medical conditions students have. At least one parent called the cops.
Alex, I'm afraid you grew up without much touching. You need o be touch and touched often. I want to touch you. Allow me. Don't be afraid. Who else will help touch Alex with me?

Uncle Ernie?

TOMMY-EP-PORT.jpg

Last edited:
Thank goodness none of these cupcakes ever went for face painting.

Cupcake Nation. It's what ails you.
Nah not face painting but touching underage students brings some pretty bad accusation and results in a few cases. After that you would be someone's cupcake in jail. You cannot walk around all stupid and expect positive results in this society.

No one is going to jail for touching a student's arm with consent. It's at least as bad as touching a child's face with consent.

Cupcake nation.

No one is going to jail for touching a student's arm with consent. It's at least as bad as touching a child's face with consent.

Cupcake nation.

Do you have a copy of the consent form?

and that is not what I am inferring. What may come down the road with someone underage and a student to boot. In this PC society a teacher must be more careful than ever the general rule is "no touching". Of course you may wish to be the test subject and see what Bubba has in store for you when you are convicted of some sexual allegation, in other words, your cupcake may have some cream filling wise ass.

This is just one example, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style". Keep your hands to yourself.

Teacher forced to resign over false improper touching accusations gets 680 000 - U.S. News

Cupcake nation.

and that is not what I am inferring. What may come down the road with someone underage and a student to boot. In this PC society a teacher must be more careful than ever the general rule is "no touching". Of course you may wish to be the test subject and see what Bubba has in store for you when you are convicted of some sexual allegation, in other words, your cupcake may have some cream filling wise ass.

This is just one example, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style". Keep your hands to yourself.

Teacher forced to resign over false improper touching accusations gets 680 000 - U.S. News

Uh -- read your own link. That teacher got exonerated.

A North Carolina school district agreed to pay $680,000 to a former teacher who said he was unfairly forced to resign after several students accused him of improperly touching them.

Sixth-grade teacher Jeffrey Leardini said he had been coerced into resigning in April 2006 — despite an excellent eight-year record as a teacher — after several students came forward with complaints that he touched them in sexually suggestive ways.

Criminal charges against Leardini brought by one student at Community House Middle School were later dismissed, and the other complaints, made by several of her friends, were discredited as an effort to punish the teacher on behalf of their friend, who was doing poorly in Leardini’s class.​

Cupcake nation.

A North Carolina school district agreed to pay $680,000 to a former teacher who said he was unfairly forced to resign after several students accused him of improperly touching them.

Sixth-grade teacher Jeffrey Leardini said he had been coerced into resigning in April 2006 — despite an excellent eight-year record as a teacher — after several students came forward with complaints that he touched them in sexually suggestive ways.

Criminal charges against Leardini brought by one student at Community House Middle School were later dismissed, and the other complaints, made by several of her friends, were discredited as an effort to punish the teacher on behalf of their friend, who was doing poorly in Leardini’s class.​
No kidding

He went through hell for no good reason because he had a touchy, "feely" teaching style. It does not work that way anymore. If he kept his hands to himself there would never have been an issue .

Cupcake nation.

No kidding

He went through hell for no good reason because he had a touchy, "feely" teaching style. It does not work that way anymore. If he kept his hands to himself there would never have been an issue .

Ah I see. So your point is when PC fascism comes up your response is to bend over for it.

:eusa_hand:

Again -- the teacher WON. And rightly so.

Cupcake nation.

No kidding

Ah I see. So your point is when PC fascism comes up your response is to bend over for it.

No my point is keep your hands to yourself.

Cupcake nation.

No kidding

Once again again --- the charge was BOGUS. That means HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

No kidding

I agree but he was put through hell because he touched the student and then came the allegations. If he never touched the student there would have been no sexual allegations for him to defend.

No kidding

I agree but he was put through hell because he touched the student and then came the allegations. If he never touched the student there would have been no sexual allegations for him to defend.
You are misunderstanding. The teacher never touched the student. The girl made it all up. There was no touching to defend.

No kidding

You are misunderstanding. The teacher never touched the student. The girl made it all up. There was no touching to defend.
When was the last time you and pogodick were in school, when Fred Flintstone was the headmaster and Barney Rubble was the Dean of Discipline?

The teacher admitted to touching the student, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style".

Last edited:

When was the last time you and pogodick were in school, when Fred Flintstone was the headmaster and Barney Rubble was the Dean of Discipline?

The teacher admitted to touching the student, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style".

-- which is called being human.

No kidding

So who's in the wrong -- the teacher falsely accused... or the false accuser? :banghead:

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

-- which is called being human.

No kidding

So who's in the wrong -- the teacher falsely accused... or the false accuser? :banghead:

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Both were wrong the student for lying and the teacher for not thinking ahead at the consequences for touching a student in that way.

Forum List

Back