Teacher burned ‘I love mom’ into students’ arms

Once again again --- the charge was BOGUS. That means HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

I agree but he was put through hell because he touched the student and then came the allegations. If he never touched the student there would have been no sexual allegations for him to defend.
You are misunderstanding. The teacher never touched the student. The girl made it all up. There was no touching to defend.
When was the last time you and pogodick were in school, when Fred Flintstone was the headmaster and Barney Rubble was the Dean of Discipline?

The teacher admitted to touching the student, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style".

-- which is called being human.

Ah I see. So your point is when PC fascism comes up your response is to bend over for it.

:eusa_hand:
No my point is keep your hands to yourself.

I agree but he was put through hell because he touched the student and then came the allegations. If he never touched the student there would have been no sexual allegations for him to defend.

So who's in the wrong -- the teacher falsely accused... or the false accuser? :banghead:

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Both were wrong the student for lying and the teacher for not thinking ahead at the consequences for touching a student in that way.

Wrong.

They can't both be wrong. Either the action was innocuous, or it was inappropriate. One or the other -- not both. In this case it was innocuous. Period. You go through life bending over for every yahoo that might falsely accuse you, you might as well live in a fucking isolation bubble.

You are misunderstanding. The teacher never touched the student. The girl made it all up. There was no touching to defend.
When was the last time you and pogodick were in school, when Fred Flintstone was the headmaster and Barney Rubble was the Dean of Discipline?

The teacher admitted to touching the student, "Leardini acknowledged that he squeezed shoulders, patted arms and touched students' heads as part of his teaching style".

No my point is keep your hands to yourself.

So who's in the wrong -- the teacher falsely accused... or the false accuser? :banghead:

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Both were wrong the student for lying and the teacher for not thinking ahead at the consequences for touching a student in that way.

Wrong.

They can't both be wrong. Either the action was innocuous, or it was inappropriate. One or the other -- not both. In this case it was innocuous. Period. You go through life bending over for every yahoo that might falsely accuse you, you might as well live in a fucking isolation bubble.

Perhaps in your warped trollish reality but in the real world they both can be wrong. She was wrong for lying he was wrong for indiscriminately putting his hands on a student. That is plain weird to any reasonable person, but you may think that is just peachy.

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Wrong.

Perhaps in your warped trollish reality but in the real world they both can be wrong. She was wrong for lying he was wrong for indiscriminately putting his hands on a student. That is plain weird to any reasonable person, but you may think that is just peachy.

You can't sit on your ass on the internet and enable this shit. He won his case because the lawsuit's case was BULLSHIT. What part of that fails to seep in? There simply IS NO culpability in being the target of a false accusation. I mean -- think about it.

Forecast for today: Dense.

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Wrong.

You can't sit on your ass on the internet and enable this shit. He won his case because the lawsuit's case was BULLSHIT. What part of that fails to seep in? There simply IS NO culpability in being the target of a false accusation. I mean -- think about it.

No touching, no case no matter what the student alleged.

K-e-e-p

h-a-n-d-s

t-o

s-e-l-f

Charges dropped the next day. Kids said on a 1 to 10 scale the pain was a 1 to a possible 3.
The marks were all but gone the next day.
Much ado about nothing.
Was it worth the cops, administrative leave, parental complaint(s)?

Charges dropped the next day. Kids said on a 1 to 10 scale the pain was a 1 to a possible 3.
Much ado about nothing.

The guy got his students involved and engaged.
Thats more than you can say about most of the crappy teachers out there.
I blame the parents. In my day the old man would have laughed at me for volunteering.

Much ado about nothing.

I blame the parents. In my day the old man would have laughed at me for volunteering.
Unfortunately this is not your day, things have changed not for the better either. There is even a day of silence in schools for a certain group's sexual preferences where people put tape over their mouths to show support. So best policy is a hands off policy.

GLSEN Marks 2015 s Day Of Silence In Support Of LGBT Youth On April 17
DOS.png

"launched in 1996, has been officially organized and sponsored by GLSEN (or the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) since 2001, and encourages students and young adults to take a vow of silence to encourage schools and classmates to tackle the problem of anti-LGBT behavior."

Much ado about nothing.

Unfortunately this is not your day, things have changed not for the better either. There is even a day of silence in schools for a certain group's sexual preferences where people put tape over their mouths to show support. So best policy is a hands off policy.

GLSEN Marks 2015 s Day Of Silence In Support Of LGBT Youth On April 17
DOS.png

"launched in 1996, has been officially organized and sponsored by GLSEN (or the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) since 2001, and encourages students and young adults to take a vow of silence to encourage schools and classmates to tackle the problem of anti-LGBT behavior."

They should have a day of silence in remembrance of our dying school systems.

Think about it.

Sycophants... SMH

Wrong.

K-e-e-p

h-a-n-d-s

t-o

s-e-l-f

Your mentality is exactly what enabled witch trials. You don't need to be in the right; all you need is an accusation -- guilty until proven innocent, this is what you wanna plant your flag on, really?

"Density continuing, possibly heavy at times. No illumination expected."

Wrong.

K-e-e-p

h-a-n-d-s

t-o

s-e-l-f

Your mentality is exactly what enabled witch trials. You don't need to be in the right; all you need is an accusation -- guilty until proven innocent, this is what you wanna plant your flag on, really?

It is not my mentality it is my observation of current trends and societal norms.

Wrong.

K-e-e-p

h-a-n-d-s

t-o

s-e-l-f

It is not my mentality it is my observation of current trends and societal norms.

And thus your plan is to cower in fear of whatever the mob wants. Courageous. :eusa_hand:

K-e-e-p

h-a-n-d-s

t-o

s-e-l-f

And thus your plan is to cower in fear of whatever the mob wants. Courageous. :eusa_hand:

LOL not live in fear. You can go to a school and put your hands all over a female student and let's see where that gets you.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know when he's lost an unwinnable point.
Touch a student and we will see how "winnable" things are for you.

OoooOOoooO, PC police threaten. Let's all quiver.

Touch this, pal. :fu:

If "both were at fault" --- how come the justice system awarded the falsely accused two-thirds of a million bucks??

The Court says you're full of shit. Your own link.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know when he's lost an unwinnable point.
Touch a student and we will see how "winnable" things are for you.

OoooOOoooO, PC police threaten. Let's all quiver.

Touch this, pal. :fu:

If "both were at fault" --- how come the justice system awarded the falsely accused two-thirds of a million bucks??

The Court says you're full of shit. Your own link.
^^^^
:laugh::laugh::laugh::lame2:

Pogodick the teacher touched the student the student falsely accused the teacher who touched her touching her in a sexual way.

Forum List

Back