Teacher in Ireland arrested and put in prison for not using woke pronouns

The issue is the whole Trans thing is utter and complete bullshit, and its still compelled speech forced on the teacher.

Of course this is Ireland, and like most of Europe you don't really have speech rights anyway.
Treating kids with respect is pretty much a given for any teacher.
Unless they would rather be a martyr.

No it isn't. There is man and woman, or boy and girl, or male and female. That's it, there is no 3rd gender. Pretending to be something else doesn't make it true.
I do agree with some that there are THREE genders; male, female and mutilated. I am actually quite sad for that third group.

Greg

Can you show me the part of the bible that speaks about pronouns?

God created man and woman, and that's it. also he never said you can change from one to the other.

That's what Christians believe, and it's backed up by their scripture. Your belief in it an my belief in it are irrelevant.

Treating kids with respect is pretty much a given for any teacher.
Unless they would rather be a martyr.

Feeding their delusion that they are something they are not isn't respecting them.

It should be a last resort well after they turned 18 and all other treatments have been exhausted.

I am not sure why such a devout religious man would want to be employed by such a godless, immoral institution as the one in question.

It's a preview of what you twats want to bring here.

Also going with the "well it's different there so shut up" retort just shows you lost.

IDGAF what anyone wants to be called. I don't know why you have a bug up your ass about it. And since you aren't posting about incidences happening here it seems you need to whine about the laws in a foreign country.

IDGAF what people in other countries do. Why do you?

God created man and woman, and that's it. also he never said you can change from one to the other.

That's what Christians believe, and it's backed up by their scripture. Your belief in it an my belief in it are irrelevant.

Thanks, now could you show me the part of the bible that speaks of pronouns?

How about this one.....There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Nah, you are cheering the lack of protections and wish them to be here. I can smell it.
No I'm not.

I just don't give a fuck if people in Europe want to live without free speech protections. And yes they do want to because they aren't fighting to change it.

If it does NOT reach the bar of "Gross misconduct" then frankly I would rather get the millions when he sues.

Greg
The employer gets to decide what gross misconduct is. They decided.
this creep was upsetting the kids. that is gross misconduct. He is there to teach not run a crusade.

If it does NOT reach the bar of "Gross misconduct" then frankly I would rather get the millions when he sues.

Greg
I don't know the laws in Ireland do you?

Do you know if he violated his contract with the school?

This guy had legal recourse and he chose to violate a court order instead.

It's his own fault and no one else's

IDGAF what anyone wants to be called. I don't know why you have a bug up your ass about it. And since you aren't posting about incidences happening here it seems you need to whine about the laws in a foreign country.

IDGAF what people in other countries do. Why do you?

Wow, I'm commenting on things that happened on a message board.

The real question is why are you doing it, and why did you only bring up the "it's somewhere else" dodge after pages of other attempted responses?

Thanks, now could you show me the part of the bible that speaks of pronouns?

How about this one.....There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

In context it's saying they are all Christians, it's not saying male and female are constructs that can be changed on a whim.

The fact they are the two listed show it's a binary choice.

Again, it doesn't have to say pronouns, God created men and women, not 50 different gender spectrum things.

I am not sure why such a devout religious man would want to be employed by such a godless, immoral institution as the one in question.
Hmm; actually it IS quasi-Anglican so you may have a point.........................................................JUST KIDDING!!! No you don't.

Greg

Forum List

Back