Teacher in trouble for "black face" Kanye West Halloween costume; Double standard?

I dont know, I just know that black face has been commonly offensive for the last century. So when people act like its something new like Gluten Free you know just being assholes.

Nice Tits btw

Oh please. It depends totally on context. Stop being a baby.

So what context is not ok?

At a KKK rally?

Look, if you want to go down that road, then comics like Chris Rock would be nonexistent, seriously. It's meant to be funny on Halloween, and not to be offensive. There are always going to be people offended by SOMETHING.

Anything other than a KKK rally?

This is where it gets good, because ChrisL will now show you ANY context is ok unless you scream "I hate ni**ers" while you do it. Watch and learn.

Offensive? (Warning: Offensive language - NSFW)

I dont know, but is there any other place besides a KKK rally where black face is not ok?

Ching Chong bing bong I'm Chinese!

Chinese guy offended? GET OVER IT SENSITIVE!!

Ching chong bing bong

My mom is Chinese. My dad is Japanese, and I'm all mixed up! :D OMG! Call the cops! PC police!!!

Go to them and pull your eyes back and say Ching Chong Bing Bong and then tell them to get over it when they dont smile with glee

Well, if I was a comedian or just dressed as a Chinese person for Halloween, I don't think many Chinese people are going to be whining. You and people like you make way more out of these things than what was intended. It is just a costume. I'm willing to bet there are Chinese people who dress as a white character or whatever too.

Ching Chong bing bong I'm Chinese!

Chinese guy offended? GET OVER IT SENSITIVE!!

Ching chong bing bong

My mom is Chinese. My dad is Japanese, and I'm all mixed up! :D OMG! Call the cops! PC police!!!

Go to them and pull your eyes back and say Ching Chong Bing Bong and then tell them to get over it when they dont smile with glee

Well, if I was a comedian or just dressed as a Chinese person for Halloween, I don't think many Chinese people are going to be whining.

Of course you dont think that but do you know why you're wondering about it? Because no one has done it BECAUSE its OFFENSIVE. LOL...see the difference? You THINK you wont be offended with being confronted with it...Everything is different when its actually done.

You and people like you make way more out of these things than what was intended. It is just a costume. I'm willing to bet there are Chinese people who dress as a white character or whatever too.

So again, what context outside of a KKK rally should it NOT be permissible for whites to go in black face?

My guess, is that there isnt any context you wouldnt accept. Just give Chris a reason and its a good one. Unless you're burning a cross at the same time. Oh, and it being universally offensive for the last 100 years is the fault of people like me. Not that its offensive.lol

Thats what the inmates say about the people they rape. It was their fault...Celly, Random chick, etc

I don't know, but to me this is a silly thing to get yourself all riled up about! :)

We're just talking babe. :afro: But what context is it wrong to wear black face besides a KKK rally? Is there any other time when wearing black face is not appropriate?

Besides, it's a fucking Halloween costume, no? Good grief, stop the inane train.

The costume isn't the issue. The blackface is. There is history to consider.

If the teacher had worn an actual mask with the likeness of Kanye West....he'd have had zero complaints. This is not me making that up.....it's a fact. There are mass produced masks of black celebrities available for sale. White people wear them all the time. No problem.

This is a learning opportunity. Take it.

Oh for God's sake, give it a rest. It isn't racist to dress up as any-other-race and don the appropriate makeup to achieve the look. Only a thin skinned, whiny idiot would think otherwise. It would be equally funny if Kanye donned white face to be Justin Timberlake for Halloween. Or George Lopez donned white face and a sparkly cape to be Liberace. Sense of humor, get one.

Besides, it's a fucking Halloween costume, no? Good grief, stop the inane train.

If the teacher had worn an actual mask with the likeness of Kanye West....he'd have had zero complaints. This is not me making that up.....it's a fact. There are mass produced masks of black celebrities available for sale. White people wear them all the time. No problem.

Oh for God's sake, give it a rest. It isn't racist to dress up as any-other-race and don the appropriate makeup to achieve the look. Only a thin skinned, whiny idiot would think otherwise. It would be equally funny if Kanye donned white face to be Justin Timberlake for Halloween. Or George Lopez donned white face and a sparkly cape to be Liberace. Sense of humor, get one.

OK. So you are an idiot as well. Thanks for sharing.

^ Says the moron who swallows the pc bullshit hook, line, and sinker. :lol:

Its only been offensive for a Century so yanno, it might be a while for people to catch on

Silly nutter. You should read this thread.

Its only been offensive for a Century so yanno, it might be a while for people to catch on

You were offended by this?

iu

Silly nutter. You should read this thread.

Try spitting, you'll feel better.

Women's ankles were "offensive" back a century ago too! This is stupid. It's a costume. That's all.

Yeah but the difference Chris (and I dont know if you're playing dumb) Do you think ankles are still offensive?

Because that could be the only reason you brought that up. Unless, like i said, you're playing dumb

Forum List

Back