Teacher in trouble for "black face" Kanye West Halloween costume; Double standard?

Oh btw, black face has been commonly known as offensive for about 70 years.

What about Caitlyn Gender pretending to be a female? Offensive to females? I kind of think so. ;)

I dont know, I just know that black face has been commonly offensive for the last century. So when people act like its something new like Gluten Free you know just being assholes.

Nice Tits btw

Robert Downey Jr's "Lincoln Osiris" character in Tropic Thunder was hilarious on TWO levels:

First, the character was one of the funniest movie performances ever.

Whoa, it was good but calm down.

And second, even better, the Regressive Left went completely drama queen over it:

Why Blackface is NEVER Okay
Racial Backlash Over Upcoming Film?
TRUTH FIRST: The racism of 'blackface' and "Tropic Thunder"

And the funniest part was that the Regressive Left were so busy being "offended" that they completely missed the point, that the movie was making fun of the white guy who thought he could "act" like a black guy.

Fabulous, all around.

Did you just try to claim that the left hates the lefts hollywood while proclaiming it was a success because of conservative fans? :rofl:

:spinner:Weeeeee....

And I posted it but I hated it and you're the REAL supporter! :spinner: Whoooppeeeeee
No, that's not what I claimed, but I realize that dishonest hardcore partisan ideologues like you need to run with their straw men.

Nice to see that you felt compelled to challenge my post, racist.

Tropic thunder was a huge success because the Republicans made it so and the Left hated the lefty Hollywood! *You spin me right round baby right round"

Robert Downey Jr's "Lincoln Osiris" character in Tropic Thunder was hilarious on TWO levels:

And second, even better, the Regressive Left went completely drama queen over it:

And the funniest part was that the Regressive Left were so busy being "offended" that they completely missed the point, that the movie was making fun of the white guy who thought he could "act" like a black guy.

Fabulous, all around.

Did you just try to claim that the left hates the lefts hollywood while proclaiming it was a success because of conservative fans? :rofl:

And I posted it but I hated it and you're the REAL supporter! :spinner: Whoooppeeeeee
No, that's not what I claimed, but I realize that dishonest hardcore partisan ideologues like you need to run with their straw men.

Tropic thunder was a huge success because the Republicans made it so and the Left hated the lefty Hollywood! *You spin me right round baby right round"
Wow, reduced to conspiracy theories now?

Poor you!

Fabulous, all around.

Poor you!

Thats the only explanation to your logic. Now you see how silly it sounds.

"The left lost it and hated it. But it was a huge success!" lmao...Who supported this success?

Besides, it's a fucking Halloween costume, no? Good grief, stop the inane train.

The costume isn't the issue. The blackface is. There is history to consider.

If the teacher had worn an actual mask with the likeness of Kanye West....he'd have had zero complaints. This is not me making that up.....it's a fact. There are mass produced masks of black celebrities available for sale. White people wear them all the time. No problem.

This is a learning opportunity. Take it.

No. Some people need to stop being so "uber" sensitive. It's a costume. It doesn't mean anything except someone wanted it to look authentic. :rolleyes-41: I suppose if you want to see and look for "hate" in everything, this is to be expected.
Bingo.

But yes, some do see and look for the "hate" in everything.

Earmuffs, bitch.

:D And some blinders too. That way nothing will offend you. I mean, those offensive costumes are unbearable! Lol.
You have no idea what I meant by the phrase "earmuffs, bitch"do you? And finally I'm not offended but some people were. Do not confuse me with other people please.

What about Caitlyn Gender pretending to be a female? Offensive to females? I kind of think so. ;)

I dont know, I just know that black face has been commonly offensive for the last century. So when people act like its something new like Gluten Free you know just being assholes.

Nice Tits btw

Oh please. It depends totally on context. Stop being a baby.

Fabulous, all around.

Poor you!

Thats the only explanation to your logic. Now you see how silly it sounds.

"The left lost it and hated it. But it was a huge success!" lmao...Who supported this success?
You're so busy making stuff up, you're not making any sense.

When did I talk about the movie's success? Oh, that's right, I didn't, YOU did.

You're trying too hard, this is a little embarrassing. Maybe play with someone else a while, huh?

Fabulous, all around.

That is what Robert Downey does. Like Johnny Depp, there is a lot of "role playing." It doesn't have anything to do with racism unless that is what you want to see. Same with a costume. People need to stop taking things like this so seriously. Comedy is what brings people together and lets you laugh at yourself and others, unless you are an uptight douche. :D

Fabulous, all around.

That is what Robert Downey does. Like Johnny Depp, there is a lot of "role playing." It doesn't have anything to do with racism unless that is what you want to see. Same with a costume. People need to stop taking things like this so seriously. Comedy is what brings people together and lets you laugh at yourself and others, unless you are an uptight douche. :D
:laugh:

Poor guy is flailing.

Sometimes the PC Police have to back such ridiculous premises that they get a little goofed up.

Nice Tits btw

So what context is not ok?

Nice Tits btw

At a KKK rally?

Look, if you want to go down that road, then comics like Chris Rock would be nonexistent, seriously. It's meant to be funny on Halloween, and not to be offensive. There are always going to be people offended by SOMETHING.

Fabulous, all around.

Yeah but the issue with that is the group that offends never sees the problem with offending someone else. Now if you put on a walked around like a silly version of Fiddler on the Roof it wouldnt offend me personally but that doesnt mean that others wont and my feelings should be more important than theirs.

Its always whites being outwardly offensive and to combat it they think yelling "get over it" is the solution to the problem they sought to create in the first place.

Nice Tits btw

At a KKK rally?

Look, if you want to go down that road, then comics like Chris Rock would be nonexistent, seriously. It's meant to be funny on Halloween, and not to be offensive. There are always going to be people offended by SOMETHING.

Anything other than a KKK rally?

This is where it gets good, because ChrisL will now show you ANY context is ok unless you scream "I hate ni**ers" while you do it. Watch and learn.

Ching Chong bing bong I'm Chinese!

Chinese guy offended? GET OVER IT SENSITIVE!!

Ching chong bing bong

Nice Tits btw

At a KKK rally?

This is where it gets good, because ChrisL will now show you ANY context is ok unless you scream "I hate ni**ers" while you do it. Watch and learn.

It seems to me as if you are just looking for something to be offended about when you have to point out some random teacher in some random school in Nowhere, USA to complain about when they dressed as a black person for Halloween. :)

Nice Tits btw

At a KKK rally?

It seems to me as if you are just looking for something to be offended about when you have to point out some random teacher in some random school in Nowhere, USA to complain about when they dressed as a black person for Halloween. :)

No, since its been universally offensive for almost 100 years dont you think its the other way around? They are going out of their way to do something everyone knows is offensive or maybe you believe they just didnt know about the stigma attached to black face?

Great tits btw

Nice Tits btw

At a KKK rally?

Offensive? (Warning: Offensive language - NSFW)

Forum List

Back