Teacher made to apologize for saying, "Hello girls"

So let me get this straight,.. you can't say hello to girls at an all girls' school because it's now considered offensive?

That's correct! Because in the make believe world of the woke left ... some of those girls may be boys, while others may be cats and not human at all. See what happens when so many mental institutions shut down and the inmates let out on the street?

That's correct! Because in the make believe world of the woke left ... some of those girls may be boys, while others may be cats and not human at all. See what happens when so many mental institutions shut down and the inmates let out on the street?

You can bet that it was under the orders of the Biden Harris Administration so they wouldn't have to there themselves.

Why? I seem to live in a time in history full of assholes that literally think they're serving jesus but are really the most judgemental and nasty pieces of shit this world has ever known. You people are children of the goddamn devil. Your heart is full of hatred.
We konw, anyone that disagrees with the woke agenda is a fascist hate filled racist.

We get it.

Why? I seem to live in a time in history full of assholes that literally think they're serving jesus but are really the most judgemental and nasty pieces of shit this world has ever known. You people are children of the goddamn devil. Your heart is full of hatred.
How wrong you are and how brick hard ignorant. People don't think they are serving Jesus. They don't think about Jesus as much as you do.

What you are seeing is massive rebellion against mandated insanity. It's the struggle of reality against an onslaught of the bizarre and absurd. Sane people don't want to be required to act contrary to what is real. Sane people really think this concern over pronouns is absolute nonsense. If you think what you have seen is hate, you have never seen hate. It is essential to your development as a person that you do, so you can tell the difference between hate and disgust.

Forum List

Back