Teacher Randomly Asks to Adopt Student

Okay I admit that you very well might be right, but no offense or anything but we don't need teachers as much as we do cops. I mean don't get me wrong, it's an important job but unlike the police we have options such as home schooling and online schooling.

Admitting anyone might be right about ANYthing on a forum is amazing so props for that.

Homeschooling is great for parents that can...be home, and not have to work. In this economy how is that happening?

Online schooling was an awful disaster for most kids. For some kids it's awesome. For some kids it's exactly what they need. It's almost always wrong for young children though.

Keep obsessing over me instead of taking action on your very obvious desire to quit.

You don't get to tell me what I want to do.

Why don't you tell us how you can post on a fluffy message board during a teaching day?

Admitting anyone might be right about ANYthing on a forum is amazing so props for that.

I'm not a Democrat. I can admit when I'm mistaken or could possibly be mistaken. I mostly just strongly suggest parents getting involved in their children's education no matter what kind of schooling it involves.

When it's so much more fun to watch you lose your shit?

What does she think? That you're just on here all day and behind your back your students are wearing dark sunglasses, smoking cigarettes while listening to this song?

What does she think? That you're just on here all day and behind your back your students are wearing dark sunglasses, smoking cigarettes while listening to this song?

In the school where I teach, she would be curled up in a ball on the floor sucking her thumb within five minutes.

He is on here all day, on every teaching day. He's also on the east coast.

She has the right to complain. Doesn’t make her a bad teacher.

We nurses complain all the time. Plus all the dark gallows humor behind the patients back. Still good nurses.

In fact, I’d go so far as to say that the nurses who talk about a “calling” and all the Florence Nightingale bullshit are usually the shitty-at-their-job types who talk a big talk about the sacredness of the profession but have zero practical skills.

I’m guessing the same can be said about the teaching profession.

Thank you.

Society has asked teachers to do too much, while at the same time--witness the OP poster--they denigrate us and say stupid things like 'These are the people teaching your kids' (a direct quote of Libs of Tik Tok). Great. Keep going. What's going to happen to my profession?

But I'm just supposed to stand around with some dopey smile and say "this is fine" to appease some guy who's apparently teaching while posting on message board a lot of times a day.

Sure, right. Okay.

These are the kind of people that you're trusting to watch your children during the day people. Just another reason for home, online, or private schooling.

Hopfully Pooty and zzXi will take a cue from Zalinberg and play a lil music wit da PP. Button bounce blues...and get that shithole over with

Forum List

Back