Teacher starts "Gentlemen's Club" for Fatherless Boys.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
What a great teacher! He provides the nice clothes and teaches them respectfulness for each other.
BoysClub.jpg

What a great teacher! He provides the nice clothes and teaches them respectfulness for each other.
That's too much grooming. Some kids are going to enjoy that, adults are going think it's cute, but other kids don't like that sort of attention and prefer to dress more casually. That was the treatment Alan Turing got in grade school. He served as a computer scientist and codebreaker in WWII, punished as a homosexual, and suicided in the mental health system for all his troubles as a war hero to the Allies.

Last edited:
Hidden I see 10,000 views on youtube and a couple one and done TV reports. Positive messages aren't exciting enough, I guess.
Of course not. Just take a look at this forum. I have tried many times to start positive threads here and none of them got any traction. But spew some irrational hatred or utterly absurd claims based on race? Then you’re guaranteed a couple hundred pages of responses. Same thing on the education forum. Even the sports forum isn’t immune.

Forum List

Back