Teacher Suspended After Allowing Student to Dress Up As KKK Member

I wonder what would have happened if they would have dressed up as an ANTIFA or BLM member.

If the kid is a DemoKKKrat, he stands a good chance of getting elected governor...

1684342630943.png

I wonder what would have happened if they would have dressed up as an ANTIFA or BLM member.

How does BLM dress?

Or is that code for "what would happen if we allowed a student to be black in school?"

We already know what would happen......folks like you would be boycotting and trying to stop that kid from doing it...

FA-LngQVQAA5xgk.jpg

Obviously, there would be no problem. But the KKK guy cut a little too close to reminding democrats of their roots. Pretty funny really, a school assignment asking kids to dress as HISTORICAL figures then getting in a snit because it is a historical figure they'd rather not want part of their history.

Btw thank you for whoever edited my typo!! Why didn't anybody tell me yesterday? 😆

Lol is that Sue saying something negative about another teacher? I am shocked I tell you, shocked!! :omg:

You shouldn't be. I have never, and would never, argue that there aren't dunderhead teachers out there. Clearly there are. The preposterous claim is that 50% of teachers are sexually indoctrinating children, for example.

Why is it so difficult to be reasonable?

You shouldn't be. I have never, and would never, argue that there aren't dunderhead teachers out there. Clearly there are. The preposterous claim is that 50% of teachers are sexually indoctrinating children, for example.

Why is it so difficult to be reasonable?

I am being reasonable as I already stopped saying it and admitted that I might have been off by saying that. Can't we move on from that now?

If this class was cleared by the admin and approved by the parent, as disgusting as is the idea of KKK, it is still history.

Forum List

Back