Teacher tells boy he has to eat alone for not believing in god

Lawsuit alleges 7-year-old quizzed on religion ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn t believe in God - The Washington Post

The teacher is unfit to teach children obviously or maybe the teacher needs to get a job at a religious school.Nutcase.

For those who are self proclaimed 'evangelicals', this is why people oppose you at every turn. This IS your end game, forcing others to believe in YOUR god.

Forget, not now not ever. Keep that shite in your house or your church. Stop shaming children into your beliefs.

This child has more character than any of you.
It has already been stated in this thread that nobody is forced to not pray either individual or in groups. Well, why would a group that wants to pray want a non-believer in their midst causing problems during their prayer? He was simply the only non-christian, they didn't exclude him because of it, they included only those who believed in God.

They went to 'authority' who then shamed the child for his beliefs, or non beliefs, and he was punished.

Unacceptable.

The teacher should have told the other children "you each are entitled to believe what you want".

End, of, story.
He went to authority for not including him in their prayer circle. Are you saying that believers should be forced to accept non- believers in their prayer circles?

Where is a 'prayer circle' mentioned?

Lawsuit alleges 7-year-old quizzed on religion ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn t believe in God - The Washington Post

The teacher is unfit to teach children obviously or maybe the teacher needs to get a job at a religious school.Nutcase.

For those who are self proclaimed 'evangelicals', this is why people oppose you at every turn. This IS your end game, forcing others to believe in YOUR god.

Forget, not now not ever. Keep that shite in your house or your church. Stop shaming children into your beliefs.

It has already been stated in this thread that nobody is forced to not pray either individual or in groups. Well, why would a group that wants to pray want a non-believer in their midst causing problems during their prayer? He was simply the only non-christian, they didn't exclude him because of it, they included only those who believed in God.

They went to 'authority' who then shamed the child for his beliefs, or non beliefs, and he was punished.

Unacceptable.

The teacher should have told the other children "you each are entitled to believe what you want".

End, of, story.
He went to authority for not including him in their prayer circle. Are you saying that believers should be forced to accept non- believers in their prayer circles?

We read the liberal version of the story. We need the truth of the matter. And I bet he was excluded because they wanted to pray. And since it is their right to pray it was also their right to exclude all who didn't want to pray.

If we had the whole story, the boy was probably fighting with other students who believe in God. He learned secular badgering at home.

If we had the whole story, the boy was probably fighting with other students who believe in God. He learned secular badgering at home.

Probably, but we don't have to guess about the teacher religious badgering now do we?
There wasn't any teacher badgering. If the child was fighting and arguing with other children it's not badgering to separate him from the others.

Probably, but we don't have to guess about the teacher religious badgering now do we?
There wasn't any teacher badgering. If the child was fighting and arguing with other children it's not badgering to separate him from the others.

Why are you making up things that never happened to justify this fuckery?

My religion is athiesm

I really don't care.
Well we're you suggesting freedom of religion means I gotta pick one? What you said or the way you wrote that suggest that I don't have freedom from religion, I do. Free to not exercise any religion at all. You worry about your soul I'll worry about mine. While you are here worry about your ass because there might not be a heaven awaiting.

The Constitution says freedom of religion. Not freedom from religion. That means you have a right to practice what you believe and others have right to practice what they believe.
Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

I really don't care.
Well we're you suggesting freedom of religion means I gotta pick one? What you said or the way you wrote that suggest that I don't have freedom from religion, I do. Free to not exercise any religion at all. You worry about your soul I'll worry about mine. While you are here worry about your ass because there might not be a heaven awaiting.

The Constitution says freedom of religion. Not freedom from religion. That means you have a right to practice what you believe and others have right to practice what they believe.
Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..

Unacceptable.

End, of, story.

We read the liberal version of the story. We need the truth of the matter. And I bet he was excluded because they wanted to pray. And since it is their right to pray it was also their right to exclude all who didn't want to pray.
False its "Christian" practice to invite everyone to prayer. If they excluded him they are not Christians.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
False. Could is not does nice try.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In god we trust is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In god we trust is not neutral.

It is considered neutral on US currency.

Forum List

Back