Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

Creationism is taught in like 0% of schools in America. Silverman is a weirdo.

No, that's not true. Maybe in 0% of PUBLIC schools in America. But separation of church and state is why they can't teach it in public schools. However... not teaching evolution in schools? That means... no dinosaurs, that coal and oil is a total lie in how it is produced... not to mention several other things that prove the Earth is more than 3,000 years old. In fact MILLIONS of years old.

Sarah Silverman added,

Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

So much bullshit here, where to start?

1. Most 'Creationists' fall into the category of 'Theistic Evolutionist' and do not have a problem with Evolution being a part of the Creation process at all whatsoever. The Catholic church and most Protestant churches take this position on the topic if any at all.

2. Sarah needs to put on her big girl panties and calm down.

Sarah Silverman added,

1. Most 'Creationists' fall into the category of 'Theistic Evolutionist' and do not have a problem with Evolution being a part of the Creation process at all whatsoever. The Catholic church and most Protestant churches take this position on the topic if any at all.

He's fucking Jerry Falwell's son. End of story.

No, that's not true. Maybe in 0% of PUBLIC schools in America. But separation of church and state is why they can't teach it in public schools. However... not teaching evolution in schools? That means... no dinosaurs, that coal and oil is a total lie in how it is produced... not to mention several other things that prove the Earth is more than 3,000 years old. In fact MILLIONS of years old.
upload_2016-11-22_22-35-47.png

Sarah Silverman added,

No, it is not the end of the story, dude.

Jerry Falwell Jr does not define what Christianity believes in, nor what the theology of Creationism means.

Evolution is merely a method, and is not incompatible with Creationism whatsoever.

Private schools don't teach creationism. I went to a religious school on account of my privileged upbringing. I got really angry when they taught the evolution heresy, but they never stopped.

Private schools don't teach creationism. I went to a religious school on account of my privileged upbringing. I got really angry when they taught the evolution heresy, but they never stopped.

You said in 0% of the schools. That's just not correct. Maybe not at your private school. But not 0% of schools.

View attachment 99561

You wanna prove me wrong, then say something. Otherwise your just being stupid. Which you're good at, you've had a lot of practice doing it.

Sarah Silverman added,

upload_2016-11-22_22-45-52.png

Sarah Silverman added,

View attachment 99563

Please tell me you don't seriously believe in Creationism?

Sarah Silverman added,

Yeah..... sure he is........

You said in 0% of the schools. That's just not correct. Maybe not at your private school. But not 0% of schools.
Well more accurately, under 1% of schools. Either way, Silverman is a shill.

Well more accurately, under 1% of schools. Either way, Silverman is a shill.

I love how Trump supporters like to make up statistics. :bs1:

Sarah Silverman added,

View attachment 99563

Yes I do but evolution is a scientific fact also.

No matter how outlandish, nothing about Donald Trump should surprise us. We are in for some chaos in the American Executive and the Legislature will not be checking him because he is a nominal Republican.

Sarah Silverman added,

View attachment 99563

Yes I do but evolution is a scientific fact also.
Evolution is an undeniable fact.

Abiogenesis is not fact.

Forum List

Back