Teaching Kids to Hate

That one trip cured me. I stayed on the pier in both Dubai and Jebel Ali. Besides, a buck a beer is MY price.:lol:

Hey Gunny....when I was there it was between 50 cents and a buck (depending on the season and time of day).

And 1/2 gal. pitchers were only 3 bucks!

And.....better yet......

The Seaman's Club had a NICE pool out back that you could comfortably set roughly 100-160 people around at once. Change rooms, pretty chicks in bikinis.....nope.....liked beer on the pier, but REALLY liked the Seaman's club. The food there wasn't bad either, and they always gave out free eats.

Listen you sperm burping gutter slut, I've got zero hate. And.....considering what my formative years were, that's saying a LOT!

However......what I do have is passion, and tons of it. Developed it in the military and in bicycle racing. When I get excited over something, it is done (usually) pretty quick, be it building something or kicking your ass.

What excites me? Pretty much anything that is good. However........there is one exception...........

Stupidity tinged with bigotry as well as stupid motherfuckers get me excited plenty quick......especially when they are your class of stupid.

Go away kid.....you bother me.

And no.....my passion will not cause me health problems....or in your overinflated ego has it squeezed the definition of "catharsis" from your pea-brain?

Lets lighten up a bit, huh, so the thread doesn't have to get moved.

Sure. Like the Palin effigy. Stop trying to fool yourself. You damned sure ain't fooling anyone else. The past 8 years has been a textbook example of how to hate authored by the left.

Actually, the past 8 years has been a textbook example of a bunch of overreaching people who disrespected the constitution they were sworn to uphold telling the rest of us to piss off no matter what they lied about.

Who was in that room with Cheney when he formulated our energy policy, again?

Oh yeah, right.

Nevermind.

My daughter was 8 on 9/11/01. Her school was evac'd and the kids were sent home because our governor at the time, the brother of Bush the Lesser, was a possible target. So, no, the schools didn't have televisions on. And how exactly is that relevant to kids fighting over the election?

Otter_Creek said that her 12 year old daughter got off the school bus and complained that some of the kids were cheering the attacks on the WTC. How did they know about WTC the day it was happening? My daughter was 11 at the time and they didn't have tvs on in school. What does it have to do with the election? Nothing I was just wondering how her daughter and the kids on the bus knew about WTC before they got home from school. How would some be cheering about it if they didn't have tvs on at school? And the day it happened we didn't know who did it. So why were the kids cheering?

Last edited:
I wonder if the fights were divided along the black/white racial lines?

Some of them were, I believe. Her school is about 75% white and 25% black. Though I would not say that there are usually race issues at that school. IN general, I'd say the kids get along very well.

No there was nothing like going out into Olongopo and drinking San Miguel and eating monkey meat until curfew at 12:00. Then going back in to the Tail Hook Room at the O-Club and getting tacos and more beer.

Get to bed at 1:00 get up at 5:00 to fly by 6:30. Damn, those were the daze. Tried it in 1980 10 year later in Okinawa. Didn't work anymore. Something about the aging process.:redface:

Do you have kids?

I have grown kids and grandkids.

My point is these third graders didn't learn a word like assasinate and then put it in context with Obmama without hearing it at home or somewhere else.

I have actually been suprised by the amount of overt hate expressed at Obama not because he is a Democrat but because he is Black. Prior to the possibility of a Black becoming president, I didn't hear this shit at work or other places. Now I do.

Some of the coverts have become scared enough to become overts.

No there was nothing like going out into Olongopo and drinking San Miguel and eating monkey meat until curfew at 12:00. Then going back in to the Tail Hook Room at the O-Club and getting tacos and more beer.

Get to bed at 1:00 get up at 5:00 to fly by 6:30. Damn, those were the daze. Tried it in 1980 10 year later in Okinawa. Didn't work anymore. Something about the aging process.:redface:

I have grown kids and grandkids.

My point is these third graders didn't learn a word like assasinate and then put it in context with Obmama without hearing it at home or somewhere else.

I have actually been suprised by the amount of overt hate expressed at Obama not because he is a Democrat but because he is Black. Prior to the possibility of a Black becoming president, I didn't hear this shit at work or other places. Now I do.

Some of the coverts have become scared enough to become overts.

More than 50% of white people voted for Obama, 95% of black people voted for Obama and you're crying racism when he won?

I'm not saying this wasn't about racism, but what makes you think it was, just because he's black? If the bus full of school children said the same thing about Bush, would you claim it was racism?

I've been around for awhile now and the word assassinate comes up after EVERY presidential election regardless of who won.

I have to say that I've heard plenty of high school and college level students talking about how someone should assassinate Bush. I'm no fan (I voted for Obama), but the idea that this has somehow become normalized is scary.

Otter_Creek said that her 12 year old daughter got off the school bus and complained that some of the kids were cheering the attacks on the WTC.

Unless her kids were attending school in Qatar at the time, I would say I'm skeptical of this account. I also live in Florida, and everyone here in this part of the state was extremely somber. I was in South Florida 3 or 4 weeks later, and there were American flags EVERYWHERE.

Maybe she lived in DE-TROIT in those days. ;)

I am making a statement that it is a sorry state of affairs when third graders say this crap on the school bus because the learned it from some adult.

I don't remember anything like this with Bush. If it was white kids attacking another white person, can it be racism.

I am also making a point that since the election, I have heard more of the anti Black statements than I did before Obama ran and won. Plain and simple. There has always been racism on both sides, but the election of a "Black" man seems to have brought out some of non-black fears in open verbal attacks or snide remarks.

Sorry, but people calling it the "BlackHouse" just sort of pisses me off.

I am making a statement that it is a sorry state of affairs when third graders say this crap on the school bus because the learned it from some adult.

I don't remember anything like this with Bush. If it was white kids attacking another white person, can it be racism.

I am also making a point that since the election, I have heard more of the anti Black statements than I did before Obama ran and won. Plain and simple. There has always been racism on both sides, but the election of a "Black" man seems to have brought out some of non-black fears in open verbal attacks or snide remarks.

Don't you remember, Clinton was the first black president, which makes Obama the second black president :D

I agree.

i am also making a point that since the election, I have heard more of the anti Black statements than I did before Obama ran and won. Plain and simple. There has always been racism on both sides, but the election of a "Black" man seems to have brought out some of non-black fears in open verbal attacks or snide remarks.

I've always viewed people who espouse overt racism as if they were wearing a sort of early warning idiot label.

What makes me sad is these are people I have been working with for over four years and who I like personally. Then to hear these racist fears expressed makes me realize we haven't moved as far as we could have.

One woman, very religious, still believes he wanted homosexuality taught to kintergarten kids. I went and read the bill, she won't. I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Some people are assuming that BO will move against the Bill of Rights especially the Second Amendment in order to set the stage for a communist dictatorship. Considering his American hating associates and his childhood communist mentor it is not an unreasonable fear although he would need a lot help from congress and his partisans to make it happen. However, I would counsel patience and prudence you never know about politicians; he could surprise us all and turn out to be a good president and a strong supporter of our rights. At any rate killing a president would be the worse possible thing that any resistance organization could do. It could turn the people against democracy.

We do know by the study of history that sooner or later a man will come to presidency with exceptional intelligence, courage and audacity and use those traits to establish himself as a dictator. And, the chances are we will never see it coming until it is too late, whether or not Obama is that man we will see.

Last edited:
Some people are assuming that OB will move against the Bill of Rights especially the Second Amendment in order to set the stage for a communist dictatorship. Considering his American hating associates and his childhood communist mentor it is not an unreasonable fear although he would need a lot help from congress and his partisans to make it happen. However, I would counsel patience and prudence you never know about politicians; he could surprise us all and turn out to be a good president and a strong supporter of our rights. At any rate killing a president would be the worse possible thing that any resistance organization could do. It could turn the people against democracy.

We do know by the study of history that sooner or later a man will come to presidency with exceptional intelligence, courage and audacity and use those traits to establish himself as a dictator. And, the chances are we will never see it coming until it is too late, whether or not Obama is that man we will see.

How's your tin foil hat coming along?

Some people are assuming that OB will move against the Bill of Rights especially the Second Amendment in order to set the stage for a communist dictatorship. Considering his American hating associates and his childhood communist mentor it is not an unreasonable fear although he would need a lot help from congress and his partisans to make it happen. However, I would counsel patience and prudence you never know about politicians; he could surprise us all and turn out to be a good president and a strong supporter of our rights. At any rate killing a president would be the worse possible thing that any resistance organization could do. It could turn the people against democracy.

I see your point.....absolute power corrupts absolutely. Unless of course, you know how to channel it off to the others (kinda like Moses).

Hopefully, Obama is smart enough to know this.

Actually, that's kinda my point Gunny. Most religions borrow from each other (Muslim, Christian), because they both share Jewish thought. Now, my point is that if you study all 3, and start looking for where they are all 3 similar, the lies will stand out kinda glaringly, because they will be all the places where they are different.

Another good example of that is people like Ted Haggard, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, etc. What they did was take the religion, twist it to their own purposes, and use it to dominate a group of people for their own needs. Their book says the same thing as mine, it's just their interpretation.

Incidentally, if you look for similarities rather than differences, you get a hell of a lot farther, because then you can mark the similarities to find the differences, which in turn exposes the lies of preachers too.

Kinda explains why I'm not overly fond of most Christians who are in the limelight today.

Actually... Islam copies both Jewish and Christians. Being that it didn't come along until early 600AD.

Are you like super racially motivated, Ray?, Just wondered, swore I just saw you on another racial thread. Pet topic?

Forum List

Back