Teamsters union held vote today on endorsement

Trump appeals across a broad base because he's all about fixing Americas job woes and the economy.
That just appeals to a broad base.

Nah, he embellishes some pretty liberal ideas so he's liable to attract across the fence. He's not pro-life, he's for increasing taxes on the wealthy, and he's behind government takeover of our healthcare system.

Trump appeals across a broad base because he's all about fixing Americas job woes and the economy.

Nah, he embellishes some pretty liberal ideas so he's liable to attract across the fence. He's not pro-life, he's for increasing taxes on the wealthy, and he's behind government takeover of our healthcare system.

Maybe I missed all those activities...
A few links would be appreciated.
As far as abortion goes I'm okay with it as long as it's not late term.
And I believe they should hand out the morning after pill and BC like Skittles.

He has changed positions on abortion but what the hell we gonna do? SC already ruled its legal.
Yep he would increase tax on the wealthy as he should
He has come out for universal healthcare AND he just said the other day we MUST cover everyone with healthcare.

Well you can lead a horse to water...........

Birth control only works when you're responsible enough to use it. The lack of birth control is not why most of these women get pregnant. They just don't G.A.S.

I don't care about abortion myself and most of my conservative and Republican friends don't. It's pretty much vote buying from the religious crowd, so I can understand why Republicans act like it's the most important issue in the world.

That sounds like almost every Republican Senator...except for a handful...if it wasn't they would have voted to defund PP and Cruz STOOD ALONE in this! Who stopped Obuma when "W"'s tax decreases was increased, surely most Republicans didn't, and where were the PROMISES by most Republicans to get rid of Obamacare if elected in 2014?....Isn't that one of the reasons TRUMP is hitting a HOME RUN with 30-40% of registered Republican's now? It seems the MODERATE and MAINSTREAM GOP LIES just like DemocRATS!...Why YES it does!

That sounds like almost every Republican Senator...except for a handful...if it wasn't they would have voted to defund PP and Cruz STOOD ALONE in this! Who stopped Obuma when "W"'s tax decreases was increased, surely most Republicans didn't, and where were the PROMISES by most Republicans to get rid of Obamacare if elected in 2014?....Isn't that one of the reasons TRUMP is hitting a HOME RUN with 30-40% of registered Republican's now? It seems the MODERATE and MAINSTREAM GOP LIES just like DemocRATS!...Why YES it does!

Well we've had leadership problems since taking majority. But politics is a strange game. For instance, the way I heard it explained, even if Republicans voted to defund Planned Parenthood, it would continue to be funded even if we shut down the government. That's because PP is under Medicaid funding and you can't shut down Medicaid. So all we'd really accomplish is giving DumBama what he wanted while making a lot of enemies with the public at the same time.

I do agree with you that we should have not funded Commie Care or Amnesty. I don't know the complications of that besides perhaps a government shut-down, but from the naked eye, it seems like we could have stopped it.

It's typical that left-wingers are not prepared to make a decision without proper research.
Blind partisanship is a right-wing trait.

It's typical that left-wingers are not prepared to make a decision without proper research.

Republicans are always fighting against each other. With Democrats, you talk to one, you talked to them all. They're like clones.

Republicans are always fighting against each other. With Democrats, you talk to one, you talked to them all. They're like clones.
Which explains why they want to talk to candidates from both parties before deciding where to place their endorsement.

Haaaannng on!
That doesn't work!

Well we've had leadership problems since taking majority. But politics is a strange game. For instance, the way I heard it explained, even if Republicans voted to defund Planned Parenthood, it would continue to be funded even if we shut down the government. That's because PP is under Medicaid funding and you can't shut down Medicaid. So all we'd really accomplish is giving DumBama what he wanted while making a lot of enemies with the public at the same time.

I do agree with you that we should have not funded Commie Care or Amnesty. I don't know the complications of that besides perhaps a government shut-down, but from the naked eye, it seems like we could have stopped it.

It's called STANDING UP FOR YOUR PRINCIPLES and STANDING ON YOUR PROMISES..... Fuck this gov't shutdown shit, all it does is MAKES Obuma spend ONLY THE MONEY the gov't has CURRENTLY coming in... In other words, it FORCES HIM to BE ON A BUDGET, and save us all from his wreckless spending. Since 1971 the gov't has been SHUT DOWN 18 times, and what was the outcome?...We are still here doing the same shit, and watching the DemocRATS and their lap dog media, blame Republicans for Obuma's CUTTING OUT THINGS HE WANTS TO DEFUND!

I could never understand WHY the feckless moderate, and supposedly mainstream Republicans could ever ARTICULATE this problem and put the blame where it should be. THIS is another reason TRUMP is kicking ass with THINKING Conservatives and republicans....
n47eo.jpg

Fox: Teamsters Withholding Hillary Endorsement

UNANIMOUSLY voted to withhold endorsing Clinton,they want to meet with Trump and other GOP candidates! WOW! Yall hear that pounding? Its the nails going in Hillary's coffin! :D
Nothing more than a slap at Hillary to wake her up to the demands of the radical left. The Teamsters will NEVER endorse any candidate that is a true conservative.

It's called STANDING UP FOR YOUR PRINCIPLES and STANDING ON YOUR PROMISES..... Fuck this gov't shutdown shit, all it does is MAKES Obuma spend ONLY THE MONEY the gov't has CURRENTLY coming in... In other words, it FORCES HIM to BE ON A BUDGET, and save us all from his wreckless spending. Since 1971 the gov't has been SHUT DOWN 18 times, and what was the outcome?...We are still here doing the same shit, and watching the DemocRATS and their lap dog media, blame Republicans for Obuma's CUTTING OUT THINGS HE WANTS TO DEFUND!

I could never understand WHY the feckless moderate, and supposedly mainstream Republicans could ever ARTICULATE this problem and put the blame where it should be. THIS is another reason TRUMP is kicking ass with THINKING Conservatives and republicans....
n47eo.jpg

Government shut-downs don't do anything except politically. All those government employees are on paid vacation. It doesn't matter if government is shut down for a day or a year. They all get backpay since the time they were out of work.

Even if it gets carried over to Social Security checks, Medicare payments, disability checks and so on, everybody gets reimbursed since the start of the shut-down. Nobody loses except Republicans in that case.

As for myself, I could care less if government got shut down for ten years. In fact things might improve in this country.

n47eo.jpg

Government shut-downs don't do anything except politically. All those government employees are on paid vacation. It doesn't matter if government is shut down for a day or a year. They all get backpay since the time they were out of work.

Even if it gets carried over to Social Security checks, Medicare payments, disability checks and so on, everybody gets reimbursed since the start of the shut-down. Nobody loses except Republicans in that case.

As for myself, I could care less if government got shut down for ten years. In fact things might improve in this country.

This is why I say the feckless Republicans can't articulate their case... actually POINT OUT what could STOP being paid for instead of Gov't workers, etc. It's been said the last shutdown cost $26 million...ALL repayments to gov't workers a they got FREE VACATIONS!...No wonder these jerkoffs LOVE the Obumanation!

n47eo.jpg

This is why I say the feckless Republicans can't articulate their case... actually POINT OUT what could STOP being paid for instead of Gov't workers, etc. It's been said the last shutdown cost $26 million...ALL repayments to gov't workers a they got FREE VACATIONS!...No wonder these jerkoffs LOVE the Obumanation!

All politicians and both parties look into the future when they make choices. They are not concerned about doing the right thing, they are more concerned about staying (or getting) power.

So while shutting down the government might strengthen the base, it weakens the swing and Independent voters. That's why DumBama is praying for a government shutdown.

Of course those of us that follow politics realize that Congress never shuts down anything. Congress is elected to spend our money and create laws. It's the President or Senate that actually shuts down our government, but the MSM would never tell the truth about that.

Forum List

Back