Ted Cruz Admits Budget Standoff Was All About Building Fundraising Lists

not JUST a fund-raising list.

Most Americans have no clue who Ted Cruze is.

He's trying to grab some headlines too.

I think it's safe to say that anyone paying attention at all knows who he is now.

The question, is that a good thing for him?

well, the last post-shutdown poll I saw indicated most people have not heard of him. (maybe that means a lot of people don't pay attention) that could be good for him.

Think Progress? Seriously?

Now look. If I wanted to read Think Progress articles day in and day out, you know what? I would go to Think Progress and read them.

I am at USMB message board for discussion. Not to read liberal articles.

Says the fucktard that posts Breitfart, Beck, and every other radical right wing propaganda outlet with every thread :lol:

Otherwise the article is correct. Cruz is just campaigning and acting like a child while the american people pay for it.

Yeah, Marty, that was exactly what he did.

Now the national GOP is quietly raising money to go after those he gives money to in their campaigns.

yep. Plain as the nose on your face.

its a lie and you know it. He said no such thing, the article infers it.

they had nothing to bargain with other than shutting down the government. Thats not a viable bargaining position. It was one big t party photo op & email fundraiser.

keep toeing your governmental master's line. I'm sure they will repay your "caring" once they finally put the screws on all of us.

/sarcasm.

Yeah, Marty, that was exactly what he did.

Now the national GOP is quietly raising money to go after those he gives money to in their campaigns.

OMG!!! Politicians raising money for the next campaign!!!!

I'm sure not a SINGLE DEMOCRAT is going to use thier opposition to the shutdown as part of a money raising campaign.......

Not true

We had a shutdown because Republicans thought they could bring Obamacare to its knees

:lol:

Not true

We had a shutdown because Republicans thought they could bring Obamacare to its knees

:lol:

Yep. Because that's what voters wanted them to do.

But hey, this is a 'win' for the Democrats. Go with that....

Forum List

Back