Ted Cruz apologizes to New Yuck

Good job Ted!

NY values are displayed perfectly in the people they elect. It's a damn shame a couple of really fucked up cities can control the entire State.
I bet, since you're a bitch-ass coward, you loved when this happened to New York:

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

Ted Cruz is a bastard. And so are the fucks like OKTexas who think New York is not America.

When most of the world thinks of the U.S., they think of New York City.

FUCK YOU OKTexas

Funny, most Americans don't give NYC or the state in general any thought at all, unless their laughing their asses off at one of their regressive politicians. There are some pretty good people in up state NY, but NYC and Albany are really fucked up.

Ah. As I suspected, you hate most of America and likely cheered 9/11. You are scum.

Note to the fucking clueless, the regressive NE and W are not most of America. I would also like to see you make those 9/11 comments to my face, of course you don't have the gonads to speak to someone like that in person, you know you'd get your commie ass kicked.

"People are waking up, and just like millions of New Yorkers, they are fed up with policies that don't fight for the working men and women of this country, but instead further the elite liberal views that have taken this country down a path that is not working," Cruz said.
The Texas senator repeated his "apology" later Friday at a campaign event in Tigerville, South Carolina, again mentioning the same issues as he listed in Columbia.
"Now, I hope that was the apology they were looking for," Cruz said to laughter and applause

Ted Cruz offers 'apology' to New Yorkers - CNNPolitics.com

Now here's what I think...

FUCK NEW YUCK.

All the smart people left the place years ago if they could afford to and the poor bastards that can't are stuck voting for RINOs. Ted Cruz doesn't owe New Yuck an apology, New Yuck owes the rest of the country it's existence.

Why don't you get your Canadian neighbor's together and fund Cruz's Canadian homecoming.

Funny, most Americans don't give NYC or the state in general any thought at all, unless their laughing their asses off at one of their regressive politicians. There are some pretty good people in up state NY, but NYC and Albany are really fucked up.
Good job Ted!

NY values are displayed perfectly in the people they elect. It's a damn shame a couple of really fucked up cities can control the entire State.
I bet, since you're a bitch-ass coward, you loved when this happened to New York:

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

Ted Cruz is a bastard. And so are the fucks like OKTexas who think New York is not America.

FUCK YOU OKTexas

Ah. As I suspected, you hate most of America and likely cheered 9/11. You are scum.

Note to the fucking clueless, the regressive NE and W are not most of America. I would also like to see you make those 9/11 comments to my face, of course you don't have the gonads to speak to someone like that in person, you know you'd get your commie ass kicked.
I would love to say them to your face. Most of my family is in New York and IMO you've earned an ass whupping with your bullshit, America hating comments :321:

What did Cruz say that was in error. New York does value abortion and gay marrisge. New York is liberal. It has liberal values. It's a little late to be runninh away from it.

Good job Ted!

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

FUCK YOU OKTexas

I would love to say them to your face. Most of my family is in New York and IMO you've earned an ass whupping with your bullshit, America hating comments :321:

If you feel froggy, leap. I may have been out of the military for 15 years and am disabled but I seriously doubt I'd break a sweat on your lame ass.

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

FUCK YOU OKTexas

If you feel froggy, leap. I may have been out of the military for 15 years and am disabled but I seriously doubt I'd break a sweat on your lame ass.
Yeah right. Since you think New York deserved 9/11 I doubt everything you just said. You're a one punch, and I'd love to be the one to deliver it. Maybe you'd learn something.

I love ya, TheOldSchool, but in reality few people loved NYC before 9/11. It was a shithole when the attacks happened, and it was the same shithole on 9/12. Oddly enough that shitty waste of a presidential candidate Guliani was the best thing to happen to that city.

It's similar to Boston, and the whole "Boston Strong" thing after the terrorist attacks there. Nobody fucking liked Boston before the attacks, and nobody gives a shit now. Boston blows.

I'm tired of people giving a fuck about a city after the fact.

I love ya, TheOldSchool, but in reality few people loved NYC before 9/11. It was a shithole when the attacks happened, and it was the same shithole on 9/12. Oddly enough that shitty waste of a presidential candidate Guliani was the best thing to happen to that city.

It's similar to Boston, and the whole "Boston Strong" thing after the terrorist attacks there. Nobody fucking liked Boston before the attacks, and nobody gives a shit now. Boston blows.

Dude, Giuliani was good for the city. But beyond that, you're completely wrong. New York City is the most powerful city on the planet. And has been for decades. When the world thinks of America, they think of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and once upon a time the Twin Towers.

Have you ever been to Boston btw? Finding parking is terrible, but the city is actually pretty awesome.

Yeah right. Since you think New York deserved 9/11 I doubt everything you just said. You're a one punch, and I'd love to be the one to deliver it. Maybe you'd learn something.

Send me a pm when you get to Magnolia, I'll give you directions, I'm only 4 miles out.

Dude, Giuliani was good for the city. But beyond that, you're completely wrong. New York City is the most powerful city on the planet. And has been for decades. When the world thinks of America, they think of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and once upon a time the Twin Towers.

Have you ever been to Boston btw? Finding parking is terrible, but the city is actually pretty awesome.

First off, Boston still blows. Second, what tourists think when visiting NYC is "I hope I don't run into TheOldSchool. That dude is a fucking fag."

I'm gonna tell you a story
I'm gonna tell you about my town
I'm gonna tell you a big fat story, baby
Aww, it's all about my town
Yeah, down by the river
Down by the banks of the river Charles (aw, that's what's happenin' baby)
That's where you'll find me
Along with lovers, muggers, and thieves (aw, but they're cool people)
Well I love that dirty water
Oh, Boston, you're my home (ah, you're the Number One place)
Frustrated women (I mean they're frustrated)
Have to be in by twelve o'clock (ah, that's a shame)
But I'm wishin' and a-hopin, oh
That just once those doors weren't locked (I like to save time for
my baby to walk around)
Well I love that dirty water
Oh, Boston, you're my home (oh, yeah)
( harmonica)
Cause I love that dirty water
Oh, oh, Boston, you're my home (oh, yeah)
Well, I love that dirty water (I love it, baby)
I love that dirty water (I love Baw-stun)
I love that dirty water (Have you heard about the Strangler?)
I love that dirty water (I'm the man, I'm the man)
I love that dirty water (Owww!)
I love that dirty water (Come on, come on) [Fade]

Rafael Cruz was one of the thousands and thousands Trump saw cheering when the twin towers came down!

Stop with the fucking lies already.

Lies? Mistaken identity? I dunno but...

According to some/many rightwingers, we need to build a fence on the border and one of the reasons we need a fence is, they can't tell the difference by looking between "not their best" Hispanics and "radical Islamic terrorists" - takfir.

The point is, it's entirely possible when Trump imagined America haters cheering in New Jersey... um, long story short, do we know Ted Cruz's whereabouts on 9/11 and-----and did a camera(s) catch him on a rooftop? Only Trump knows WTF he's talkin' about - just sayin'.

I'm just laughing my ass off over these whiny liberal/commies in New Yak. they can dish it and look down on others. but say something about THEM. they'll have to go a doctor to have their panties pulled out of their cracks.

"People are waking up, and just like millions of New Yorkers, they are fed up with policies that don't fight for the working men and women of this country, but instead further the elite liberal views that have taken this country down a path that is not working," Cruz said.
The Texas senator repeated his "apology" later Friday at a campaign event in Tigerville, South Carolina, again mentioning the same issues as he listed in Columbia.
"Now, I hope that was the apology they were looking for," Cruz said to laughter and applause

FUCK NEW YUCK.

All the smart people left the place years ago if they could afford to and the poor bastards that can't are stuck voting for RINOs. Ted Cruz doesn't owe New Yuck an apology, New Yuck owes the rest of the country it's existence.
Pretty surprising to see him say what he said at the debate.

I'd guess his thought process may have been, "well, I wouldn't win that state anyway, so fuck it, I'll leverage it".

Politicians are funny.

Pretty surprising to see him say what he said at the debate.

I'd guess his thought process may have been, "well, I wouldn't win that state anyway, so fuck it, I'll leverage it".

Politicians are funny.
My guess would be that his thought process was "The people of Iowa don't think very highly of those city slickers in New York City, so let's remind them that Donald Trump is one 'em", just a theory. :)

Why isn't New York proud of their values? If they are ashamed of them, why do they have such values?

don't they just see themselves as special to come throwing this tantrum:? . so in a way Mr. Cruz was right on. sorry the rest of us in the country don't see anyone there as more special then the rest of us

Why isn't New York proud of their values? If they are ashamed of them, why do they have such values?
I've only visited NYC (5 or 6 times) and known a handful of people that come from NYC so I'm no expert but I've never gotten the impression that they were in any way ashamed of their values, in fact I'd say it's quite the opposite.

FUCK NEW YUCK.

Ted is wrong...New Yorkers cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations....just like the people of Iowa do.

Read more: Obama on small-town Pa.: Clinging to religion, guns, xenophobia

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Forum List

Back