🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

what is about a liberal writer? they are always so snarky and downright nasty. You can't take someone as ugly as this author serious.

Give it back to them in spades.

I do.

If ALL Patriots and Conservatives did, they might wake up..... But I doubt it.

Republicans, Conservatives and other Patriots need to stop treating dimocrap filth like they matter, like they have something to say --

They don't. They are the scum of the earth.

Period

I'd be embarrassed to post an article like that. It doesn't shine a good light on anyone especially the kook left

what is about a liberal writer? they are always so snarky and downright nasty. You can't take someone as ugly as this author serious.

Give it back to them in spades.

I do.

If ALL Patriots and Conservatives did, they might wake up..... But I doubt it.

Republicans, Conservatives and other Patriots need to stop treating dimocrap filth like they matter, like they have something to say --

They don't. They are the scum of the earth.

Period

I'd be embarrassed to post an article like that. It doesn't shine a good light on anyone especially the kook left

Ah the life of a bartending lunch lady who gets government cheese in her trailer park

138022_600.jpg

If Obama was born in Hawaii,

1. Why is the certificate number on his certification of live birth (COLB) out of sequence with the certifications before and after his? His COLB number is not even close to the certificate numbers on the COLBs before and after his. Gee, why is that?

2. Why is his belatedly released birth certificate so different in appearance from the birth certificate that Hawaii officials described in detail 2 years earlier (when they did their much-heralded "verification" of Obama's birth certificate before he finally released it)?

As you'll recall, instead of just releasing his birth certificate, Obama allowed selected Hawaiian state officials to examine his birth certificate and "verify" that he was born in Hawaii. Their "verification" included a very detailed description of the certificate, including the detail that at least one-quarter to one-third of it was handwritten. But, oops, the birth certificate that Obama released in 2012 is about 95% printed, and no one looking at it would possibly describe it as being even one-fourth handwritten.

Finally, as is well known, most of the Cubans who initially fought with Castro did not know that he would turn out to be a Marxist who would bring on a totalitarian state and who would side with Russia.

1. Why is the certificate number on his certification of live birth (COLB) out of sequence with the certifications before and after his? His COLB number is not even close to the certificate numbers on the COLBs before and after his. Gee, why is that?

2. Why is his belatedly released birth certificate so different in appearance from the birth certificate that Hawaii officials described in detail 2 years earlier (when they did their much-heralded "verification" of Obama's birth certificate before he finally released it)?

As you'll recall, instead of just releasing his birth certificate, Obama allowed selected Hawaiian state officials to examine his birth certificate and "verify" that he was born in Hawaii. Their "verification" included a very detailed description of the certificate, including the detail that at least one-quarter to one-third of it was handwritten. But, oops, the birth certificate that Obama released in 2012 is about 95% printed, and no one looking at it would possibly describe it as being even one-fourth handwritten.

Finally, as is well known, most of the Cubans who initially fought with Castro did not know that he would turn out to be a Marxist who would bring on a totalitarian state and who would side with Russia.

All very good questions and post

As usual, your argument is devoid of reason and logic. One, Cruz has never denied being born in Canada. Two, Cruz's mother was American, and as such he was entitled to American citizenship at birth, even if born in a foreign country. Three, Cruz was not "naturalized" because he did not need to be, since his mother was American. Four, no one in Cruz's family has ever claimed he was born anywhere but where he was born--Canada. Five, there are no discrepancies in or about Cruz's birth documentation.

Do you see the differences between Cruz's case and Obama's?

And I notice you made no effort to answer my two questions: Again, why is the certificate number on Obama's COLB markedly out of sequence? And why is the birth certificate that he finally, belatedly released in 2012 markedly different from the one that Hawaii officials described in detail when they did their "verification"? Were they drunk when they looked at what was represented to them as being Obama's birth certificate?

You see, I'm guessing that Obama's parents did not know that Barack was entitled to American citizenship by virtue of having an American birth mother. They did not know this. They thought they needed to go to Hawaii, which was known as a place where it was easy to get a fake American birth certificate, to get their son fake American birth documentation.

The two previous questions about Obama's birth documentation are not the only thorny issues relating to his birthplace. His paternal granny surely seemed to think he was born in Kenya. And then there's the confusion about which Hawaiian hospital supposedly hosted his birth. A local birth announcement had him born at a different hospital than the one he later claimed.

This issue really has nothing to do with Obama's eligibility. Since his mother was American, he was a "natural born citizen." But I'm guessing that his parents simply did not know this. The issue does, however, involve Obama's honesty and openness. Now, there are those who argue that Obama's mother was not in the U.S. long enough to meet the residency requirements, but I don't think that claim holds water. She was a U.S. citizen and was born in America. Therefore, her son was entitled to U.S. citizenship even though he was born overseas.

Last edited:
NaziCons love to bash Obama - but they hate it when their loonies get bashed for the similar shit.
And libetards love to defend there loonies no matter what see Hillary's current problems for proof of that.
What current problems?
Thank you for proving my point in your case it's denial.
According to the American public, it is not a problem for her.

Try some Gold Bond on your butthurt.
That might be the view of the Democrats but they are not the entire public try pulling your head out of your ass.
You're dismissed, dope:

Even After All The Email Attention, Hillary Still Leads Entire 2016 Field

And libetards love to defend there loonies no matter what see Hillary's current problems for proof of that.
What current problems?

That might be the view of the Democrats but they are not the entire public try pulling your head out of your ass.
You're dismissed, dope:

We know you dopes in the democrat party will take any loser you can hook into running

and just think you all helped in making her a loser when she ran against Your Messiah.

So look in a mirror you want to see a dope

The Birth Cert is filled with lies and fraud... but it's quite irrelevant.

Obama was born to a foreign National Father and as such he is ineligible for the Office of the Presidency.

What current problems?

You're dismissed, dope:

Ah what those who can win the arguement always say your admission of defeat is acknowledged and accepted have a nice day moron. Your not the only one who can find a poll.And that is just with Democrats.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDgQFjAE&url=http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/19/reuters-hillary-support-dropped-15-points-since-mid-february-among-democrats/&ei=oSoPVb3dD63nsATw4YLIDg&usg=AFQjCNGlV_T_Uqxt-siEkqE4MDXBak1mqw&sig2=Kd3NsDRM8MoMUr1FCRN_tg

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – A disturbed Canadian man wants to try to get into the White House, according to reports.

The man, who was born in Calgary before drifting to Texas, has been spotted in Washington, D.C. in recent years exhibiting erratic behavior, sources said.

In 2013, he gained entry to the United States Senate and was heard quoting incoherently from a children’s book before he was finally subdued.

More recently, he was heard ranting about a plan to dismantle large components of the federal government, such as the Internal Revenue Service and the nation’s health-care program.
Disturbed Man Tries to Get Into White House - The New Yorker

Forum List

Back