🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
Makes me wonder if you had this kind of interest in who Obama's father fought or what he stood for?

I kinda doubt it being the hack that you are...
Which one, Barack Obama, Sr. or Frank Marshall Davis?

Why concern yourself with a distinction without a difference? They both fought on behalf of Communism.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?
Hillary's emails are only a concern to the Right-Wing fringe. Poll after poll show the American public don't give a shit.

I'm glad she set up her own server - after years of having their funding cut by Republicans, the government's IT department is a joke. Hillary can and did afford to have the very best IT people in the business secure her server, therefore securing America!

Thank you Hillary Clinton!

Wrong. The Shrillary e-mail scandal (like all of her many many scandals) will get downplayed (propaganda style) by the liberal rag media that is actually her apparatchik. But it DOES matter and it matters quite a lot.

And no, not just to the right wing.

Indeed, if you assholes on the far left had any concern for the rule of law, proper procedure and the reason for the existence of the rules which she chooses not to play by, even you would be (and ought to be) concerned by her failure to abide by the rules.

I haven't heard the left ever say anything bad about dictators.
Then you weren't paying attention when the Left was bashing Putin, while the Right was wishing he was our President.

The right was NEVER wishing that the former head of the KGB was our President.

At most, some on the right admired the fact that unlike the idiot Obumbler, at least Putin was a leader.

ted-cruz-canadian.jpg

At birth.

Dear old dad didn't even come here legally. Grandpa bribed an official to get him a Student Visa and then instead of going home to Cuba he stayed in the US, before moving to Canada and becoming a Canadian Citizen. Nice eh?

Not sure what the sins of the father have to do with the son, never held Obama responsible for his dad either.

The only father of a President I really knew anything about was Bush, and that was because he was a President.

batshitCunto said:

You said he was put in a communist jail. with your "brains" I bet you are a fundy xtian

That's so precious. Cunto (the clueless sheep that it is) wrote "Christian" as "xtian."
In olden days X was used to denote Christ. That's where XMas came from.
^ that

embarrassing that foul mouth boi (Ilarwhatever) didn't know that. :redface:

Actually, I did.

But that doesn't change the fact that it was used by batshitcunt for OTHER reasons.

As you already know but remain too dishonest to admit.

Dear old dad didn't even come here legally. Grandpa bribed an official to get him a Student Visa and then instead of going home to Cuba he stayed in the US, before moving to Canada and becoming a Canadian Citizen. Nice eh?

Not sure what the sins of the father have to do with the son, never held Obama responsible for his dad either.

The only father of a President I really knew anything about was Bush, and that was because he was a President.

They don't know either. They think they have hit on something HUGE huge huge
if nothing else it's a comedy show

You damn morons did little but talk up Obama's father, his mother, and his birthplace. Welcome to Payback is a Bitch, bitches.

They don't know either. They think they have hit on something HUGE huge huge
if nothing else it's a comedy show
It's Mudslingin' time boys. Fasten your seat-belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. And none of it has to be true, it just has to stick or trip his Canada-born ass up.

Divorcing your wives isn't abandoning your family? Rafael Sr. has done that twice now, and he was Catholic. And yes he has to explain it, you guys required Obama too. In both cases daddy was a Commie, only his daddy took up arms and fought with Castro. Canada Castro Ted, has a nice ring to it.

Horse shit. A divorce is not actually akin to pulling up stakes, returning to another fucking continent and abandoning your family entirely.

But even if your idiotic claim had any factual or logical validity (it doesn't), the question remains:

How would Ted have any obligation to "explain" his father's actions of years earlier?

And no, you liar, nobody "made" Obumbler explain shit. And that asshole certainly is well versed in the art of stonewalling anyway.
Gonna be a long 21 months for you: Google

Payback.rafael cruz a commie - Google Search

Not at all.

but it has been a VERY fucking long term and half so far.
Just wait until Obama declares himself Dictator For Life!

Any day now . . .

Sorry to interrupt your wet dream, Synthia, but he can't.
Tell your fellow wingnuts:

When Obama declares Martial Law and Names Himself Dictator For Life will our Lib friends follow

Glenn Beck says President Obama declared himself a dictator last night here s what Aristotle says TheBlaze.com

Is Obama about to make history by Executive Order he will declare himself President for life congress is Yahoo Answers

Obama Essentially Declared Himself Dictator Veterans Today

You damn morons did little but talk up Obama's father, his mother, and his birthplace. Welcome to Payback is a Bitch, bitches.

The other day when I noted (correctly, as usual) that many leftists at USMB were busy carping about the faux issue of Ted Cruz' alleged ineligibility for the Presidency (based on the natural born citizen [nbc] qualification clause), the lefty's jumped to it: They tried to castigate me by arguing that "no no. It is a faction of the right wing" who is making that 'birther' type argument.

No, I insisted. It was ALSO butthurt lolberals, NOT JUST a faction of the right side of the political spectrum, who were making the nbc "argument."

I love seeing the leftist goobers, like paint-his-face and that moronic shill Shitting Bull, now making the proof of my assertion to publicly available.

Horse shit. A divorce is not actually akin to pulling up stakes, returning to another fucking continent and abandoning your family entirely.

But even if your idiotic claim had any factual or logical validity (it doesn't), the question remains:

How would Ted have any obligation to "explain" his father's actions of years earlier?

And no, you liar, nobody "made" Obumbler explain shit. And that asshole certainly is well versed in the art of stonewalling anyway.

Not at all.

Any day now . . .

When Obama declares Martial Law and Names Himself Dictator For Life will our Lib friends follow

Glenn Beck says President Obama declared himself a dictator last night here s what Aristotle says TheBlaze.com

Is Obama about to make history by Executive Order he will declare himself President for life congress is Yahoo Answers

yawn. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not at all.

Any day now . . .

Oh but Synthia, you are ascribing to all conservatives the views of some rather sily ramblings of just a few right wingers.

Even a well known full-time hack like you OUGHT to know how stupid you are to ascribe to ALL of any group the assertions of just a FEW of that group.

And what I just noted is completely true, no matter how badly you wish it weren't.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?
Hillary's emails are only a concern to the Right-Wing fringe. Poll after poll show the American public don't give a shit.

I'm glad she set up her own server - after years of having their funding cut by Republicans, the government's IT department is a joke. Hillary can and did afford to have the very best IT people in the business secure her server, therefore securing America!

Thank you Hillary Clinton!

Wrong. The Shrillary e-mail scandal (like all of her many many scandals) will get downplayed (propaganda style) by the liberal rag media that is actually her apparatchik. But it DOES matter and it matters quite a lot.

And no, not just to the right wing.

Indeed, if you assholes on the far left had any concern for the rule of law, proper procedure and the reason for the existence of the rules which she chooses not to play by, even you would be (and ought to be) concerned by her failure to abide by the rules.
First of all, rules are not laws.

Second, where was the outrage and Republican investigations when the Bushies "lost" 5 million emails in 2007? (that number was later revised to 22 MILLION)

Forum List

Back