🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

113014_Santa_Cruz.jpg

Notice how loberals persist in their bogus use of fiction.

There was no government shutdown.

And to the extent that there was a very minor PARTIAL shutdown, it was the Dims (particularly Obumbler) who created it.

Why would Ted have to "explain" the choices made many years earlier by his father?

Does Obumbler need to "explain" HIS father's choice to abandon his own family?
Divorcing your wives isn't abandoning your family? Rafael Sr. has done that twice now, and he was Catholic. And yes he has to explain it, you guys required Obama too. In both cases daddy was a Commie, only his daddy took up arms and fought with Castro. Canada Castro Ted, has a nice ring to it.

Horse shit. A divorce is not actually akin to pulling up stakes, returning to another fucking continent and abandoning your family entirely.

But even if your idiotic claim had any factual or logical validity (it doesn't), the question remains:

How would Ted have any obligation to "explain" his father's actions of years earlier?

And no, you liar, nobody "made" Obumbler explain shit. And that asshole certainly is well versed in the art of stonewalling anyway.
Gonna be a long 21 months for you: Google

Payback.rafael cruz a commie - Google Search

Not at all.

but it has been a VERY fucking long term and half so far.
Just wait until Obama declares himself Dictator For Life!

Any day now . . .

Sorry to interrupt your wet dream, Synthia, but he can't.

Notice how loberals persist in their bogus use of fiction.

There was no government shutdown.

And to the extent that there was a very minor PARTIAL shutdown, it was the Dims (particularly Obumbler) who created it.

They don't take losing well. so they just regurgitate the same ole shit that got their party kicked out of Congress to begin with....pity for them

Does Rafael support "wars-for-profit" (defense spending on the backs of the taxpayers so that contractors can cash-in) Otherwise, he is unelectable in the GObP

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
This should be a deal breaker unless the Rightists/repub-voters are hypocrites that is :eusa_whistle:

Horseshit. Ted's dad already said that at the time he didn't realize that Fidel was a communist.

And in any event, we leave the moronic "sins of the father" thinking to you trite liberals.
Isn't a father the biggest example and teacher in a boy's life?

And now we have Daddy Cruz, the spy?

"Rafael Cruz states: “So I found myself at 14 years old involved in a Revolution.” Rafael was 14 in 1953. In 1953 there was one incident, the July 26 raid on the Moncada Barracks. Fidel Castro and his rebels who survived were jailed then released in May, 1955 and they departed for Mexico. They returned from Mexico on December 2, 1956. The first battle of the Revolution took place January 17, 1957 at the Mouth of the Plata River. This is around the time Rafael Cruz – the son of an affluent Matanzas, Cuba family and ally of the Batista Dictatorship – would have been anticipating leaving Cuba to attend the University of Texas in the late summer of 1957.

This Con Artist tale begs the question: how does a boy who claims he had left his home in Matanzas at age 14 and was gone for four years ‘in the Revolution’ missing all four grades of high school get accepted at an American university, especially by just ‘writing a letter’ at the last minute. No surprise that Rafael Bienvenido Cruz is not mentioned in either Museum of the Revolution in Cuba.

Cubans who fought in the Revolution were incensed at hearing Cruz’ claims that he escaped death several times and managed to get away ‘by the Grace of God.’ The say that he ‘urinates on the graves of true youth heroes like William Soler, Jose Echeverria, and Frank Pais.’ The living Cuban heroes label Rafael Cruz a ‘bola de grasa'; a greaseball. The true heroes suspect that Rafael Cruz, the son of an affluent family, was possibly a spy for the Batista Dictatorship who later granted him an exit visa, perhaps infiltrating the FEU or the AAA and setting up youth leaders for torture and execution."
Rafael and Ted Cruz Biggest Cuban Con Artists since Rosie Ruiz Cuba 54 Blog

I was speaking of Daddy, who entered the country using a bribed student visa that he ignored by staying in the US after he graduated. Don't worry, you'll shortly hear all about it.

Where's the relevance? Cruz is not eligible for the office. Which YOU will be hearing all about shortly, which will put to bed, forever, all of the rumors that obama's would-be presidency is legitimate.

My guess is that Cruz is running, as a means to force you imbeciles to reject his eligibility, as a means of forcing the debate on why he's not eligible, toward exposing obama's existence to the fatally flawed reasoning that 'being born in the US, equates to a natural born citizen' in terms of the UNIQUE STANDARD established by the Unique Constitution, to qualify candidates for the unique responsibilities common to the unique office of the President of the US... disqualifying "COMMON LAW" as the arbiter of the UNIQUE TERMS at issue.

Which will set Ted Cruz up as being among the few who have ever breathed the rare air common to American leadership.

Certain folks on the right who support some other candidate will engage in silly ineffectual infighting to CLAIM that Ted is ineligible.

They are wrong.

Certain folks on the left engage in this discussion only because they are butthurt that Obumbler's own status as an American citizen was challenged for so long.

Liberal butthurt is massive and perpetual.

Friend... you're playing into a canard, the ramifications of which you can not even begin to understand.

Your position, axiomatically lends the appearance of Legitimacy for obama's presidency.

Despite the Framer's requirement being established SPECIFICALLY to avoid the setting of a President with divided loyalties, which provide for ideas which are HOSTILE TO THE US CONSTITUTION... the disregard of which provided the sitting of a 'person' who has virtually no discernible kinship with the United States and who is entirely hostile to the US Constitution.

YOU are claiming policy which TURNS FROM THE STANDARD THAT THE LEFT IGNORED, IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE US CONSTITUTION... because you like the Ted Cruz.

Here's the thing: I LIKE TED CRUZ.. I agree with you that Ted Cruz is a fine young man and the definition of a great American.

But Ted Cruz was born to a Foreign National and because of that, he is not eligible to be President of the US.

It's a tough call, which requires OBJECTIVE REASONING... meaning it requires you to look beyond your on desires to make decisions which serve the best interests of everyone.

There will is a place for Ted Cruz and the Office of the Presidency is NOTHING when compared to "The Man Who stood up the Constitution of the United States, at the moment that it was being torn asunder...".

If Ted Cruz rises to THAT STANDARD... he will stand beside George Washington; a man who could have been KING of the United States, but because of his objective greatness... he rejected his constituent's demand and handed the nation, its FREEDOM!

Today, there is one... Ted Cruz, could be precisely the right man, doing precisely the right thing at precisely the right time.

There's much MUCH more at risk here than 2016's Presidential Candidate... much, MUCH MORE!

Forum List

Back