🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

I haven't heard the left ever say anything bad about dictators.
Then you weren't paying attention when the Left was bashing Putin, while the Right was wishing he was our President.

The right was NEVER wishing that the former head of the KGB was our President.

At most, some on the right admired the fact that unlike the idiot Obumbler, at least Putin was a leader.
Even with your history on this forum, I'll still ask: Wanna bet?
4i6Ckte.gif

NaziCons love to bash Obama - but they hate it when their loonies get bashed for the similar shit.
And libetards love to defend there loonies no matter what see Hillary's current problems for proof of that.
What current problems?
Thank you for proving my point in your case it's denial.
According to the American public, it is not a problem for her.

Try some Gold Bond on your butthurt.

Oh but Synthia, you are ascribing to all conservatives the views of some rather sily ramblings of just a few right wingers.

Even a well known full-time hack like you OUGHT to know how stupid you are to ascribe to ALL of any group the assertions of just a FEW of that group.

And what I just noted is completely true, no matter how badly you wish it weren't.
OK, then show me where respectable Republicans have slapped those silly ramblings down.

Dear old dad didn't even come here legally. Grandpa bribed an official to get him a Student Visa and then instead of going home to Cuba he stayed in the US, before moving to Canada and becoming a Canadian Citizen. Nice eh?

Not sure what the sins of the father have to do with the son, never held Obama responsible for his dad either.

The only father of a President I really knew anything about was Bush, and that was because he was a President.

Well, in the case of Cruz and obama, the would-be 'sin' is that both Fathers are Foreign Nationals and the US Constitution establishes eligibility standards which provide that only a citizen, who's parents were citizens are eligible for the Office of the Presidency. (Which it should be pointed out, is 99.9999~% of Americans... which includes US Citizens, as well.)

Dear old dad didn't even come here legally. Grandpa bribed an official to get him a Student Visa and then instead of going home to Cuba he stayed in the US, before moving to Canada and becoming a Canadian Citizen. Nice eh?

Not sure what the sins of the father have to do with the son, never held Obama responsible for his dad either.

The only father of a President I really knew anything about was Bush, and that was because he was a President.
You damn morons did little but talk up Obama's father, his mother, and his birthplace. Welcome to Payback is a Bitch, bitches.

Ohh poor baby, so this is about nothing? What a sad bunch, having to wait eight years to get payback. Lol! Have fun you aren't paying me back, I just think you are as stupid as those birthers that complained eight year ago. Keep the bar low.

Continue on...

You damn morons did little but talk up Obama's father, his mother, and his birthplace. Welcome to Payback is a Bitch, bitches.

Ohh poor baby, so this is about nothing? What a sad bunch, having to wait eight years to get payback. Lol! Have fun you aren't paying me back, I just think you are as stupid as those birthers that complained eight year ago. Keep the bar low.

Continue on...
No, this is about politics, and Rafael Jr's daddy is lot more fun than the slut and the moron Palin gave birth to.

Continue on...
No, this is about politics, and Rafael Jr's daddy is lot more fun than the slut and the moron Palin gave birth to.

It's nothing, because if he is eligible there is not one fucking thing you can do, you become a loser like the birthers of 2008. Sluts like you thrive on BS?

Continue on...

It's nothing, because if he is eligible there is not one fucking thing you can do, you become a loser like the birthers of 2008. Sluts like you thrive on BS?
I don't even have an issue with that, although it's going to be talked about, a lot. What I want is to tie that anchor of a father of his around his neck as tightly as possible, and laugh as they both sink to the bottom of the ocean.

NaziCons love to bash Obama - but they hate it when their loonies get bashed for the similar shit.
And libetards love to defend there loonies no matter what see Hillary's current problems for proof of that.
What current problems?
Thank you for proving my point in your case it's denial.
According to the American public, it is not a problem for her.

Try some Gold Bond on your butthurt.
That might be the view of the Democrats but they are not the entire public try pulling your head out of your ass.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?
Hillary's emails are only a concern to the Right-Wing fringe. Poll after poll show the American public don't give a shit.

I'm glad she set up her own server - after years of having their funding cut by Republicans, the government's IT department is a joke. Hillary can and did afford to have the very best IT people in the business secure her server, therefore securing America!

Thank you Hillary Clinton!

Wrong. The Shrillary e-mail scandal (like all of her many many scandals) will get downplayed (propaganda style) by the liberal rag media that is actually her apparatchik. But it DOES matter and it matters quite a lot.

And no, not just to the right wing.

Indeed, if you assholes on the far left had any concern for the rule of law, proper procedure and the reason for the existence of the rules which she chooses not to play by, even you would be (and ought to be) concerned by her failure to abide by the rules.

Since you seem sooo obsessed with Hillary - maybe you should start another Hillary-bashing thread to add to the umpteen existing ones.

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
Makes me wonder if you had this kind of interest in who Obama's father fought or what he stood for?

I kinda doubt it being the hack that you are...
Which one, Barack Obama, Sr. or Frank Marshall Davis?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I wouldn't expect anything less than deflection from a resident troll

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
The you don't like obuthole parents or the clintons then either right?

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative

this dingbat is just a plain ole KOOK and a liar to boot

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives

what is about a liberal writer? they are always so snarky and downright nasty. You can't take someone as ugly as this author serious.

Last edited:
what is about a liberal writer? they are always so snarky and downright nasty. You can't take someone as ugly as this author serious.

Give it back to them in spades.

I do.

If ALL Patriots and Conservatives did, they might wake up..... But I doubt it.

Republicans, Conservatives and other Patriots need to stop treating dimocrap filth like they matter, like they have something to say --

They don't. They are the scum of the earth.

Period

Forum List

Back