Ted Cruz: Gay community is waging a “jihad” against people of faith

Really wanna tempt fate Mr. Cruz invoking the word 'jihad?' Want some crazy gay guy running up to you screaming Allahu Akbar and detonating his C4 while hugging you? :)

Ted Cruz is Latin American and simply doesn't fit in the box of Democratic Party thought on Latin Americans. A racist view but all Democratic Party.
He's actually Latin Canadian.
And his father was an illegal alien. He had to bribe someone to get in the country.
YOU .. have a problem with that???

Nah Teddy Cruz will never be President.

What I have a problem with is Teddy and the other Repubs in the clown car who are ignoring their current jobs, you know being a Senator, a Conngressperson or a Governor, so they can run around the country saying stupid fucking shit like teddy does, ALL THE WHILE BEING PAID A VERY GOOD SALARY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

If Teddy and Scott and Rand and Rubio, if they don't like the jobs they have, they need to quit them and then campaign for the job they want. Without us having to pay them to campaign for their new job.

A pub, Zeke, certainly can win given the right circumstances.

Obama won the first time because the economy turned down when it did.

Obama won the second time because Hurricane Sandy froze the election just when MR began to gain traction.

Nothing but FDR or LBJ or RR (2d term) was a guarantee.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is Latin American and simply doesn't fit in the box of Democratic Party thought on Latin Americans. A racist view but all Democratic Party.
And his father was an illegal alien. He had to bribe someone to get in the country.

What I have a problem with is Teddy and the other Repubs in the clown car who are ignoring their current jobs, you know being a Senator, a Conngressperson or a Governor, so they can run around the country saying stupid fucking shit like teddy does, ALL THE WHILE BEING PAID A VERY GOOD SALARY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

If Teddy and Scott and Rand and Rubio, if they don't like the jobs they have, they need to quit them and then campaign for the job they want. Without us having to pay them to campaign for their new job.
I suggest your hypocrisy and far lower standards in regards to Pelosi, Reid and Obama. Let's see if you can be taken seriously or I should just .. :lmao:

10847804_748990948529058_540771130242553328_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like the big guy that rules Iran.
Some sources say Abraham and Ahmed were cousins. Ahmed was the one that forged the golden calf while Abraham was in the mountain making the commandments, er, god was..

You can judge the Islam religion for what is written but if you spend time to ACTUALLY READ what is written in the Christianity Bible and remember history, the only difference is the Progress of a nation.
Murder in the Bible

I suggest your hypocrisy and far lower standards in regards to Pelosi, Reid and Obama. Let's see if you can be taken seriously or I should just .. :lmao:

View attachment 39711

I suggest you find out what party was in power when those bills were signed. But that would be "blame it on Bush" tactics wouldn't it?

Nothing has been funnier than watching small brains wake up to politics finally only because a Black guy is in office.

Obama is just another Presidential puppet working for the same Corporations as always.

View attachment 39711

I suggest you find out what party was in power when those bills were signed. But that would be "blame it on Bush" tactics wouldn't it?

Nothing has been funnier than watching small brains wake up to politics finally only because a Black guy is in office.

Obama is just another Presidential puppet working for the same Corporations as always.
As I recall Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Granted, Republicans were ousted after they lied and way overspent .. alas a tit mouse to an elephant comparatively to these Obama years.

It's not that Obama is African American for me, it's that he's inept and a compulsive liar..

..and yes .. government run by the highest bidders.. as always but far more in your face.

View attachment 39711

As I recall Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Granted, Republicans were ousted after they lied and way overspent .. alas a tit mouse to an elephant comparatively to these Obama years.

It's not that Obama is African American for me, it's that he's inept and a compulsive liar..

..and yes .. government run by the highest bidder..

Nice reply. Because the topic was "What spending started under Obama" not racism. You stating "Look, it's not because Obama is black" makes you look kind of stupid.

Remember that Obama Phone that started under Bush? Those bank bailouts that started under Bush? That Auto bailout that started under Bush?

Doesn't mean Obama is good. It just shows all Politicians work for the same Green and not the people.

View attachment 39711

..and yes .. government run by the highest bidder..

Nice reply. Because the topic was "What spending started under Obama" not racism. You stating "Look, it's not because Obama is black" makes you look kind of stupid.
I responded to your post and quit babbling, it bores me.

Remember that Obama Phone that started under Bush? Those bank bailouts that started under Bush? That Auto bailout that started under Bush?

Doesn't mean Obama is good. It just shows all Politicians work for the same Green and not the people.
Who controlled the purse strings as you recall?

Cruz will not make it beyond South Carolina.

Rubio is going to have to tack right then center.

Paul may find the right path: only time will tell.

My hope is that the election has a choice, left winger vs conservative, otherwise, why even bother voting.

My hope is that the election has a choice, left winger vs conservative, otherwise, why even bother voting.

This election is a MASSIVE choice. I don't care who the GOP selects, he or she has to be a thousand times better than ANY candidate the Democrats will run. Especially the Old Bag Billary.

Forum List

Back