Ted Cruz: Gay community is waging a “jihad” against people of faith

Saying gay people are like jihadists is ridiculous. However, to sue people because of there beliefs is ridiculous.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428803582.727195.jpg

The left in this country are so hypocritical against Christians.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428803635.622883.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428803645.839486.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428803672.622895.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephanie, the GOP is a big government right wing progressive party,
The establishment Republicans are no different than your common Democratic Party members. You may not be a Democrat but you're certainly not a conservative.
Wouldn't it be nice if there were no political parties? Politicians would actually have to run on their record, and maybe even keep their promises.

Since I am not a Democrat, Lumpy, and you are not mainstream, I am glad to see salute the great, pragmatic cold warrior.

The far right must realize that it's Puritanism, debarked from the Mayflower and Arbella onto the shores of New England, and its fascination with witchcraft, magic, and demonology no longer holds America Christianity in its grasp. You folks no longer and never again will dictate social norms in America.

Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, will deal with this in His own time and way, but He will not use the far right social Christian conservatives as His tool.
Sheesh, Jake, you certainly are stretching credulity today.

America is in decline morally, fiscally and personal freedoms are in a spiral of desperate decline. Yup, the social norms of today are the result of liberal ideology, congratulations, you win the argument.

Shhh ... be quiet everyone. The ghost of Ronald Reagan has just come back from the after world and has possessed Jakes body.

The establishment Republicans are no different than your common Democratic Party members. You may not be a Democrat but you're certainly not a conservative.
I am a mainstream Republican, certainly not a neo-con or a socon.

You're no different than a mid to left wing Democrat to me, it doesn't really matter how you prefer to define yourself actually.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were no political parties? Politicians would actually have to run on their record, and maybe even keep their promises.
Better Yet..

11071445_10152806531278716_191308292839287219_n.jpg

Cruz isn't seriously running for President, he just wants to be the cult leader of the rabid Christian segment of the Republican Party. A lot of money to be made in that role.

'Flanked by former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, the GOP hopeful told a crowd of homeschooling activists to beware “the jihad that is being waged right now in Indiana and Arkansas, going after people of faith who respect the biblical teaching that marriage is the union of one man and one woman.”'

That Cruz would attempt to propagate such a lie should come as a surprise to no one.

There is no 'jihad,' no one is 'going after' people of faith, both notions are ignorant idiocy.

I agree. They should win on their own persuasive power and not on the sway of monied interests. Get rid of Citizens United, level the playing field and may the best man win.

Since I am not a Democrat, Lumpy, and you are not mainstream, I am glad to see salute the great, pragmatic cold warrior.

The far right must realize that it's Puritanism, debarked from the Mayflower and Arbella onto the shores of New England, and its fascination with witchcraft, magic, and demonology no longer holds America Christianity in its grasp. You folks no longer and never again will dictate social norms in America.

Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, will deal with this in His own time and way, but He will not use the far right social Christian conservatives as His tool.

America is in decline morally, fiscally and personal freedoms are in a spiral of desperate decline. Yup, the social norms of today are the result of liberal ideology, congratulations, you win the argument.
Oh, nonsense. If the far right had the right ideas, you would be in charge, but the Lord does not have that in plan for you

I am a mainstream Republican, certainly not a neo-con or a socon.

You're no different than a mid to left wing Democrat to me, it doesn't really matter how you prefer to define yourself actually.
What I am to you is immaterial. It is what I am to myself that counts.

Oh, nonsense. If the far right had the right ideas, you would be in charge, but the Lord does not have that in plan for you

The Lord... :laugh:

I guess you missed the part on, "free will"

How could a President (Obama) with nothing but failure be re-elected.. answer .. ridiculously uninformed voters and freeloaders.

images (10).jpg

Ted Cruz is Latin American and simply doesn't fit in the box of Democratic Party thought on Latin Americans. A racist view but all Democratic Party.

They run on their records now. Republicans don't bother to wonder what those records are. Every time I post GOP positions, backed up with video, audio, quotes and reputable links, Republicans on the USMB call it a lie. I remember when I posted video of Mitt Romney wanting fewer police, firemen and teachers and USMB republicans when nuts screaming liar. It was a video of Mitt Romney. A "VIDEO" and some insisted it must have been tampered with, a la Fox and Breitbart. Only it wasn't.

Forum List

Back