Ted Cruz: Gay community is waging a “jihad” against people of faith

it's from Salon folks. one of the most vile and hateful leftwing hate site run by the disgusting Progressive/democrats liars on the Internet.

as we can see, it looks like all we're going to have in the run up to the elections. is having the poor poor homosexual rammed down our throats. they don't have anything else to run on. the people can't stand them and kicked them into minority status in congress for this very reason.

vote this party completely out of lives in 2016

I'd shun going to Salon and giving them support.

this is how Low they will crawl. they went and dug up someone from the Bush administration so they can put out on how ALL Republicans are racist. and not just you but they included YOUR CHILDREN too

SNIP:
“The GOP has scores of racists”: A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

Q: In the past you have said the Republican Party is full of racists. Do you stand by that and aren’t you afraid of a backlash?

A: I’m not afraid of a backlash. The GOP has scores of racists. Under Richard Nixon’s blessing, the GOP took advantage of disgruntled Democrats in the South. They are still there and their children are there.
-----
I'm posting a link from another site because I REFUSE to go to such a disgusting site and give them any kind of support.
The GOP has scores of racists A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy
Salon didn't lie about what Cruz said.

So we find out Salon is lying to you again?

This is the case with MANY of these of leftwing hate sites

Beware taking things they say as the truth. they have no problems making up stuff and lying to you. dirt and smears is the progressive way

it's from Salon folks. one of the most vile and hateful leftwing hate site run by the disgusting Progressive/democrats liars on the Internet.

as we can see, it looks like all we're going to have in the run up to the elections. is having the poor poor homosexual rammed down our throats. they don't have anything else to run on. the people can't stand them and kicked them into minority status in congress for this very reason.

this is how Low they will crawl. they went and dug up someone from the Bush administration so they can put out on how ALL Republicans are racist. and not just you but they included YOUR CHILDREN too

SNIP:
“The GOP has scores of racists”: A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

Q: In the past you have said the Republican Party is full of racists. Do you stand by that and aren’t you afraid of a backlash?

A: I’m not afraid of a backlash. The GOP has scores of racists. Under Richard Nixon’s blessing, the GOP took advantage of disgruntled Democrats in the South. They are still there and their children are there.
-----
I'm posting a link from another site because I REFUSE to go to such a disgusting site and give them any kind of support.
The GOP has scores of racists A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

How do you define the word 'lie'? Read the headline and then watch the videos. Cruz never accused the gay community of conducting a jihad.

It is a lie.

SNIP:

-----

How do you define the word 'lie'? Read the headline and then watch the videos. Cruz never accused the gay community of conducting a jihad.

It is a lie.

Nice way to weasel through the tiny loophole you created to defend Cruz. He did characterize the backlash against religious liberty laws as " jihad".

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

Total conflation of fear points into a super fear subject, jihadists against Christian faith.
A suggestion that the gay right's people are equal to terrorists. Nice.
I don't know what's worse. That Cruz did it or that people believe him.

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Nice way to weasel through the tiny loophole you created to defend Cruz. He did characterize the backlash against religious liberty laws as " jihad".

Nice of you to prove the point for me.

You will notice he never accused the gay community. The Salon article is a lie.

Thank you.

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

You tell me. He does not say. So the Salon article is a lie.

Personally, I think Carl Rove is advising Salon on what to print. It is part of a vast right wing conspiracy.

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

Personally, I think Carl Rove is advising Salon on what to print. It is part of a vast right wing conspiracy.

You can't answer the simple question?

Who is he talking about?

It's true isn't it? When the BSA won a law suit to discriminate against possible pedophiles the sodomites went crazy and their minions in the democrat party demonized the Boy Scouts any way they could. A small percentage of Pizza parlor and bakery owners are evangelistic Christians and the sodomites can eat all the pizza they want and get wedding cakes made an a hundred thousand bakeries but they take the time to carefully shop around for discrimination. They deliberately seek out Christians and make a freaking federal case out of a freaking cake because they absolutely despise Christian values. I'd call that a jihad. Meanwhile the same chicken shit sodomites wouldn't dare challenge a Muslem bakery or try to force Muslems to put pork on a pizza because Christians are easier targets.
They act just like Westboro,,eh....

So, the attacks are already beginning.

Shout a lie loud and long enough and some of the nitwits will believe.

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

Who is he talking about?

I can think of several groups he could be referring to which are not 'the gay community'.

Use your imagination for once. Don't be such a slave to leftist identity politics.

SNIP:

-----

It is a lie.

Nice of you to prove the point for me.

You will notice he never accused the gay community. The Salon article is a lie.

Thank you.

Yes, loopholer, the gay community was in no way protesting or a target of religious liberty laws. Right?
I think the larger point is that a presidential candidate is characterizing fellow Americans as terrorists.

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

Who is he talking about?

I can think of several groups he could be referring to which are not 'the gay community'.

Use your imagination for once. Don't be such a slave to leftist identity politics.

Who?

Why can't you just talk normal and say it? Why are you afraid to name these "groups?"

It is a lie.

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

Who is he talking about?

Who?

Why can't you just talk normal and say it? Why are you afraid to name these "groups?"

Why are you asking me who Cruz was refereeing to? Do I look like Ted Cruz? The point is the same. The Salon article is a lie.

Ted Cruz has officially had his hat in the ring for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination for less than three weeks, and no, his campaign has not ended yet. But perhaps it should, given that the Texas senator seems to think he can get elected by unflinchingly demonizing the LGBT community. It’s an interesting strategy.

At a presidential candidate forum in Iowa on Thursday, Cruz doubled down on his support for controversial “religious freedom” laws in states such as Indiana and Arkansas, from which other potential GOP nominees Jeb Bush and Rand Paul have already attempted to distance themselves. The laws are widely considered to sanction discrimination, particularly against LGBT individuals, but Cruz seems to think that’s just fine — because the gay community has launched a “jihad” against christians.

Flanked by former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, the GOP hopeful told a crowd of homeschooling activists to beware “the jihad that is being waged right now in Indiana and Arkansas, going after people of faith who respect the biblical teaching that marriage is the union of one man and one woman.”

“We need to bring people together,” Cruz said, adding that Republicans and Democrats used to be in agreement about religious liberty and, he implies, condoning discrimination. “This election needs to be about bringing together that consensus again, and that’s got to come from the people.”

Ted Cruz Gay community is waging a jihad against people of faith - Salon.com

So, if I support LBGT rights, I'm a jihadist?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, supporting LBGT rights is also going to make me Gay as well.

Well, does being a Gay Jihadist mean I develop as sense of style? I know my wife would like that part since she's had to deal with me for 15 years.
Ted Cruz wants sharia law for this country.

Forum List

Back