Ted Cruz: Gay community is waging a “jihad” against people of faith

Here's the video

Who is he talking about?

You tell me. He does not say. So the Salon article is a lie.

Personally, I think Carl Rove is advising Salon on what to print. It is part of a vast right wing conspiracy.

You can't answer the simple question?

Who is he talking about?

I can think of several groups he could be referring to which are not 'the gay community'.

Use your imagination for once. Don't be such a slave to leftist identity politics.

Who?

Why can't you just talk normal and say it? Why are you afraid to name these "groups?"

Why are you asking me who Cruz was refereeing to? Do I look like Ted Cruz? The point is the same. The Salon article is a lie.

So he's not talking about the gay community, but you can't even begin to figure out what or who he's talking about?

You can't be this stoopid.

<nix that: maybe you can.>

it's from Salon folks. one of the most vile and hateful leftwing hate site run by the disgusting Progressive/democrats liars on the Internet.

as we can see, it looks like all we're going to have in the run up to the elections. is having the poor poor homosexual rammed down our throats. they don't have anything else to run on. the people can't stand them and kicked them into minority status in congress for this very reason.

vote this party completely out of lives in 2016

I'd shun going to Salon and giving them support.

this is how Low they will crawl. they went and dug up someone from the Bush administration so they can put out on how ALL Republicans are racist. and not just you but they included YOUR CHILDREN too

SNIP:
“The GOP has scores of racists”: A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

Q: In the past you have said the Republican Party is full of racists. Do you stand by that and aren’t you afraid of a backlash?

A: I’m not afraid of a backlash. The GOP has scores of racists. Under Richard Nixon’s blessing, the GOP took advantage of disgruntled Democrats in the South. They are still there and their children are there.
-----
I'm posting a link from another site because I REFUSE to go to such a disgusting site and give them any kind of support.
The GOP has scores of racists A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy
Salon didn't lie about what Cruz said.

How do you define the word 'lie'? Read the headline and then watch the videos. Cruz never accused the gay community of conducting a jihad.

It is a lie.

Nice way to weasel through the tiny loophole you created to defend Cruz. He did characterize the backlash against religious liberty laws as " jihad".

Nice of you to prove the point for me.

You will notice he never accused the gay community. The Salon article is a lie.

Thank you.

Yes, loopholer, the gay community was in no way protesting or a target of religious liberty laws. Right?
I think the larger point is that a presidential candidate is characterizing fellow Americans as terrorists.

No, the larger point is that Salon is trying to characterize a presidential candidate by accusing him of saying something he did not say.

For the slow ones saying the thread title is a lie --

This was the venue Cruz was at:

"Cruz, speaking at a panel moderated by conservative talk show host Steve Deace, who regularly castigates the “Rainbow Jihad,” told the crowd of homeschooling activists that they should fear “the jihad that is being waged right now in Indiana and Arkansas, going after people of faith who respect the biblical teaching that marriage is the union of one man and one woman.”

Does that help?

Last edited:

How do you define the word 'lie'? Read the headline and then watch the videos. Cruz never accused the gay community of conducting a jihad.

It is a lie.

Nice way to weasel through the tiny loophole you created to defend Cruz. He did characterize the backlash against religious liberty laws as " jihad".

Thank you.

Yes, loopholer, the gay community was in no way protesting or a target of religious liberty laws. Right?
I think the larger point is that a presidential candidate is characterizing fellow Americans as terrorists.

No, the larger point is that Salon is trying to characterize a presidential candidate by accusing him of saying something he did not say.

Liberals always do that. Sometimes right to the candidate's face. A reporter just did that to Rand Paul.

So, the attacks are already beginning.

Shout a lie loud and long enough and some of the nitwits will believe.

what else do they ever run on. Lies, smears and dirty politics. they have that down to a tee so it's back to it. these elections have become downright nasty by this Democrat party and their leftwing propagandist

It is a lie.

Thank you.

Really?
By invoking the word "jihad", Cruz did not mean to infer that his fellow Americans are in some way equivalent to terrorists?

it's from Salon folks. one of the most vile and hateful leftwing hate site run by the disgusting Progressive/democrats liars on the Internet.

as we can see, it looks like all we're going to have in the run up to the elections. is having the poor poor homosexual rammed down our throats. they don't have anything else to run on. the people can't stand them and kicked them into minority status in congress for this very reason.

vote this party completely out of lives in 2016

I'd shun going to Salon and giving them support.

this is how Low they will crawl. they went and dug up someone from the Bush administration so they can put out on how ALL Republicans are racist. and not just you but they included YOUR CHILDREN too

SNIP:
“The GOP has scores of racists”: A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

Q: In the past you have said the Republican Party is full of racists. Do you stand by that and aren’t you afraid of a backlash?

A: I’m not afraid of a backlash. The GOP has scores of racists. Under Richard Nixon’s blessing, the GOP took advantage of disgruntled Democrats in the South. They are still there and their children are there.
-----
I'm posting a link from another site because I REFUSE to go to such a disgusting site and give them any kind of support.
The GOP has scores of racists A former Bush official condemns modern Republican orthodoxy

It is a lie.

Thank you.

gays attack christian - Google Search

Not terrorists? Yeah, right.

It is a lie.

Thank you.

At least you admit that's what Cruz meant.
Do you think a presidential candidate ought to refer to fellow Americans as terrorists?

It is a lie.

Thank you.

Do you think a presidential candidate ought to refer to fellow Americans as terrorists?

Only when they are. And many are.

Thank you.

So if Cruz were elected president, do you believe he should use the federal anti-terror statutes to go after civil rights activists?

Thank you.

So if Cruz were elected president, do you believe he should use the federal anti-terror statutes to go after civil rights activists?
Do you think that if terrorism is called civil rights it should be accepted?

Changing the name doesn't work. If they are terrorists go after them. If a gay jihadists makes a threat to burn down an innocent business it's a terrorist threat. Go after her.

It is a lie.

Thank you.

didn't bother you all when Obama and his gang referred to us as terrorist, hostage takers, flat earther, teabaggers, birther, deniers, etc. so drop the drama. Jihad is a war that is waged. not a reference to terrorist. If it is then you should inform Obama

It is a lie.

Thank you.

Really?
By invoking the word "jihad", Cruz did not mean to infer that his fellow Americans are in some way equivalent to terrorists?

Deflection is not your best game. Your projection is much better.

Thank you.

Really?

Deflection is not your best game. Your projection is much better.

another leftie spreading lies or another paid troll for the DNC

Do you think that if terrorism is called civil rights it should be accepted?

Changing the name doesn't work. If they are terrorists go after them. If a gay jihadists makes a threat to burn down an innocent business it's a terrorist threat. Go after her.

So civil rights activism is equal to terrorism?
So Cruz was correct?

Forum List

Back