Ted Cruz has no intentions of ever being President

Dragging a party to the extreme only serves the opposition party. Cruz should study the Ted Kennedy 1980 run and how Carter was hurt resulting in 8 years of Reagan.

but you support obama and hillary---------two of the most far left democrats in history.
Not so. Hillary, and by Hillary I mean Bill, supported NAFTA and workfare and don't ask don't tell. Hardly the most far left positions.

You want far left? Look at the 1972 George McGovern candidacy. Look to the 1980 Ted Kennedy candidacy. Look at Ralph Nader and the Green Party.

With superlatives such as 'most', one must be careful because, as we know, in politics, there are no absolutes.

hillary is not bill, she has always been left of him---far left. and in her case the absolutes apply, she is absolutely far left on every issue.
Tell that to Elizabeth Warren!

Right, the perfect dem/lib ticket Hilly and Lizzy. Do it dems, show us your true colors.
As Liberals want the full nut ticket from the GOP, Conservatives would be delighted with a far left ticket out of the Democrats. Each side can then point out the errors of the other and the center, the unaccounted for voters, will be left in utter incredulity and forced to pick the lesser of two evils.

2016 is a wide open race, just as 2008 was. Plenty of qualified, eligible candidates on both sides. The trick is picking the least polarizing one.

That's where the Ted Cruz candidacy runs off the rails.

but you support obama and hillary---------two of the most far left democrats in history.
Not so. Hillary, and by Hillary I mean Bill, supported NAFTA and workfare and don't ask don't tell. Hardly the most far left positions.

You want far left? Look at the 1972 George McGovern candidacy. Look to the 1980 Ted Kennedy candidacy. Look at Ralph Nader and the Green Party.

With superlatives such as 'most', one must be careful because, as we know, in politics, there are no absolutes.

hillary is not bill, she has always been left of him---far left. and in her case the absolutes apply, she is absolutely far left on every issue.

Right, the perfect dem/lib ticket Hilly and Lizzy. Do it dems, show us your true colors.

Hillary and Liz Warren would kind of cancel themselves out

I'm thinking of Hillary picking Jullian Castro as VP

Like to see Warren selected as Treasury Secretary
you have a wild imagination lol

Dragging a party to the extreme only serves the opposition party. Cruz should study the Ted Kennedy 1980 run and how Carter was hurt resulting in 8 years of Reagan.

I don't think Hillary would accept Warren as a running mate. Liz would be FAR too popular for her to share a stage with..

I don't think Hillary would accept Warren as a running mate. Liz would be FAR too popular for her to share a stage with..
Actually, Liz is too POPULIST for her to share a ticket with Hillary.

Not in the least

Watch Hillary pick Castro

They have been grooming him for a year

Last edited:

I think Hill goes with a white male. OMalley is about as immigration friendly, and anti-terror as they come. He is really good on tv too. He's maybe so smooth that people might notice Hillary could be channeling Nixon, though. (-:

So he's running an anti-big tent campaign? Where only the ideologically 'pure' are worthy to be called conservatives?

Sigh......the GOP's sick autocannablism fetish has started chewing early, it seems.

Wow, the left isn't sold on Cruz, that is concerning to the right I'm sure...

It is evident that most of the right is not sold on Cruz

That is why he is incapable of wining the GOP nomination

I already addressed that. I'm not saying he will win, but so far most of what people have seen is through the left wing media. We'll see how it plays out

Cruz seldom appears on the leftwing media. He prefers Sean Hannity asking....Why do you love America so much?

That is about to change

When you sober up get back to me

So he's running an anti-big tent campaign? Where only the ideologically 'pure' are worthy to be called conservatives?

Sigh......the GOP's sick autocannablism fetish has started chewing early, it seems.

I already addressed that. I'm not saying he will win, but so far most of what people have seen is through the left wing media. We'll see how it plays out

Cruz seldom appears on the leftwing media. He prefers Sean Hannity asking....Why do you love America so much?

That is about to change

Oh come on! A neophyte candidate like Cruz is wise to have the softball questions early in his candidacy. He wants his base to know him first. He wants to sharpen his chops for the media onslaught to come. He does not want to come off like Palin when asked 'what do you read?" or anything tougher than that in the Spring of 1015.

That is about to change

Oh come on! A neophyte candidate like Cruz is wise to have the softball questions early in his candidacy. He wants his base to know him first. He wants to sharpen his chops for the media onslaught to come. He does not want to come off like Palin when asked 'what do you read?" or anything tougher than that in the Spring of 1015.

It's only fair, the neophyte President gets nothing but softball questions six years into his Presidency

That is about to change

Hannity: Why does Ted Cruz love America so much?

You can't make this shit up

popular with who? cats, dogs, horses, donkeys. that woman is far from popular... except with the moonbat Democrats

Last edited:
Hannity: Why does Ted Cruz love America so much?

You can't make this shit up

Sure you can, you just did.

And seriously, with the media and Obama this is suddenly a standard for you?

You must have missed the CPAC love fest from Hannity

Cruz will face tougher questions now that he has officially declared

Katie Couric : What newspapers do you read?

Not in the least

I predicted Hilary was going to pick that idiot long before you. Warren isn't leaving her cozy job in the senate to become treasury secretary though. And that's actually a moot point, because Shillary won't win.

Not in the least

I predicted Hilary was going to pick that idiot long before you. Warren isn't leaving her cozy job in the senate to become treasury secretary though. And that's actually a moot point, because Shillary won't win.

My congratulations on your selection

But there is little that can prevent Hillary from becoming President

Not in the least

Please she couldn't win her own party over a zero from Illinois. She is not a pleasant person and people are tired of her. Right now you just have the groupthink left parroting each other that she can't lose. You know, you...

Not in the least

Besides, RW, treasury secretary is not a political post. It's a position where you actually have to have significant knowledge and experience in the economy. She falls short.

Not in the least

Liberals aren't even excited about her. If she is in fact the nominee, which she probably will be, expect to see low voter turnout from the liberal base. She's making a mistake trying to align herself with Hussein Obozo also. She's going to scare away the moderates. The republican party meanwhile will finally run a conservative. That should get our side to the polls finally.

Not in the least

Please she couldn't win her own party over a zero from Illinois. She is not a pleasant person and people are tired of her. Right now you just have the groupthink left parroting each other that she can't lose. You know, you...

That zero from Illinois beat the best available Republican by a two to one margin

Forum List

Back