Ted Cruz jokes he's 'a citizen of Ethiopia'

Yeah, I assume that's why apparently nobody but me picked up on RW playing ya all for fools.

You bet, boop. You are traditionally considered THE smartest person ever, the one MOST likely to catch on to witticisms that nobody else *gets*.

Everybody picks up on what rw (and apparently, you) thinks he's doing.

Hence the hilarity.

you-think-youre-funny-but-youre-not.jpg

Yeah, I assume that's why apparently nobody but me picked up on RW playing ya all for fools.

You bet, boop. You are traditionally considered THE smartest person ever, the one MOST likely to catch on to witticisms that nobody else *gets*.

Everybody picks up on what rw (and apparently, you) thinks he's doing.

Hence the hilarity.

you-think-youre-funny-but-youre-not.jpg
And never has been.

The only opinion that really matters to me is mine. I'm happy. Life is good. Your choo-choo regularly jumps the tracks, and that's gotta get old - but your rages aren't actually my problem. ;)

Only old crap are your posts. FINE you are comfy under yer skin. Keep it that way, and to yerself.

Have a nice nite...

Good for Cruz... and yes, we know what humorless fucks libs are.
Ted Cruz jokes he's 'a citizen of Ethiopia'

So the "birthers" were just in it for the laughs - they really had no intention of forcing Obama from office.

For a supposedly smart politician, how could Cruz not realize that he was still considered a Canadian citizen?

The decision to give up his Canadian citizenship just does not just lie with Cruz - it also has to be confirmed by the Canadian government.

Perhaps "Soggy in NOLA's" sense of humor should be put to the test by some "humorless fucks lib" in the Canadian government deciding to misplace Cruz's "paperwork" - until after 2016!

Last edited:
You realize that an inability to decipher or produce and frame humor is indicative of low intelligence...right?

Forum List

Back