Ted Cruz jokes he's 'a citizen of Ethiopia'

Maybe if you can provide an actual example of Ted Cruz making a joke we can determine whether his claim to be born in Ethiopia has merit

Until that time, I will keep an open mind

Dude, you do not have to do drugs every single day of your life.

From the OP, you fucking moron, and in fact, the name of this THREAD:

" "I am secretly a citizen of Ethiopia."

I can't say strongly enough how much of an idiot you are. You're truly an idiot of epic proportions. You maintain a level of idiocy that can only be emulated, but never duplicated, by every other idiot on the fact of the earth.

It is assumed that Ted Cruz was just joking. But until someone can provide evidence that Ted Cruz actually tells jokes........we have to assume he is serious

Has anyone checked with Ehiopian authorities?

Just stop posting, boy. Nobody could be this fucking STUPID and still manage to clothe and feed himself.

Dude, you do not have to do drugs every single day of your life.

From the OP, you fucking moron, and in fact, the name of this THREAD:

" "I am secretly a citizen of Ethiopia."

I can't say strongly enough how much of an idiot you are. You're truly an idiot of epic proportions. You maintain a level of idiocy that can only be emulated, but never duplicated, by every other idiot on the fact of the earth.

It is assumed that Ted Cruz was just joking. But until someone can provide evidence that Ted Cruz actually tells jokes........we have to assume he is serious

Just stop posting, boy. Nobody could be this fucking STUPID and still manage to clothe and feed himself.

The Ted Cruz life story is falling apart
Canada, Cuba, Texas and now Ethiopia

Does he have anything else to hide?

Russia, China......North Korea?
What say you Rafael?

Last edited:
Rafael Cruz would be free to secretly travel to Cuba with his Canadian passport. Cuba and Ethiopia have a long relationship. He could in fact be a secret citizen of Cuba and hold duel Cuban and Ethiopian citizenship. His Ethiopean citizenship could help him slip into countries that would be denied to both Cubans and Candadians or make his travels very hard to trace. He could be the genuine Manchurian Candidate!

The Ted Cruz life story is falling apart
Canada, Cuba, Texas and now Ethiopia

Does he have anything else to hide?

Russia, China......North Korea?
What say you Rafael?

You REALLY need to dial back the intake of hallucinogenics, child.

Democrats are going to have fun with this guy.

First came the rejection of Canada, now comes the joking from Sen. Ted Cruz about his citizenship.

It was discovered earlier this week that the Texas Republican, born in Calgary, holds dual citizenship in the United States and Canada. Cruz, who is often talked about as a potential presidential candidate, says he'll do whatever is necessary to renounce his Canadian citizenship because "as a U.S. senator, I believe I should be only an American."

Oh nobody is suggesting that he is not a CITIZEN.

But if his birth took place in Canada?

He is not eligible to be POTUS.

He is not a native-BORN citizen.

I was watching MSNBC last night and they had an Ethiopian grandmother who swears that she remembers Rafael Cruz being born in her villiage.

250px-Tanzania-woman.jpg

Last edited:
Ted Cruz at Princeton: Creepy, Sometimes Well-Liked, and Exactly the Same - The Daily Beast

Craig Mazin said he knew some people might be afraid to speak in the press about a senator, but added of Cruz, “We should be afraid that someone like that has power.”

And the idea that his freshman roommate could someday be the leader of the free world? “I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone,” Mazin said. “I would rather pick somebody from the phone book."

You really ARE reaching now, aren't you, boy? If you're this desperate to make sure Cruz is destroyed...maybe he IS worth voting for.

You really ARE reaching now, aren't you, boy? If you're this desperate to make sure Cruz is destroyed...maybe he IS worth voting for.

Look....Ted Cruz shows up at Princeton in 1988 and is described as "creepy"

Could it be because he had bizarre conservative viewpoints and a paisley bathrobe or because he was a transplanted Ethiopian?

You decide

Forum List

Back